Our Featured Artists for 2023!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
nico
AB Staff

Our Featured Artists for 2023!

Post by nico »

KenyaDanino.jpg
KenyaDanino.jpg (51.4 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
Kenya Danino

Kenya Danino aka KDFoxx is a professional NYC native multimedia illustrator and storyteller. KD has collaborated on projects with companies such as Soho Press, Zag Animation, DreamWorks Animation, and LeftField Media. She currently illustrates and writes music alongside the MC Substantial for their joint manga and music project, Animal Arithmetic. KD is also well known for artistic collaboration with prominent voice actors in the anime/cartoon industry. Check out KDFoxx's website here!
--
Lacroix.png
Lacroix.png (589.56 KiB) Viewed 3059 times
James Lacroix

James Lacroix started out his business as a freelance comic book artist and illustrator. He had an original graphic novel published through an independent press in 2014 and began doing conventions in order to promote it. This allowed him to focus more on his personal work rather than freelancing. Since then, he has built his brand around his love for the spooky, the occult, and the dark aesthetic his work has always been inspired by. Over the past few years he has begun to focus on bookbinding out of a desire to make grimoires and perhaps some cursed tomes. He has been an anime and video game enthusiast for his entire life.
--
DG.jpeg
DG.jpeg (1.51 MiB) Viewed 3059 times
Dominic Glover

Like many other artists, my career started with an idea. I've been passionate about art my entire life, working as an in-house designer for multiple large corporations fresh out of college and smaller agencies alike. These jobs helped prepare me to handle multiple clients without losing any quality in my work.

Since 2013, I've worked non-stop to evolve my art, and in doing so, have been recognized by companies like Marvel, Warner Brothers, Pulsar Entertainment, Copic, and more. I strive to push myself further every day with my art, whether it's reaching deadlines or building stronger relationships with my clients, and I'm beyond grateful for every opportunity to improve my art.
nicole //
social media staff member :p