Mobility Device Rentals

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
grimmrainbow
AB Asst Director

Mobility Device Rentals

Post by grimmrainbow »

2023_Mobility Scooter Rentals.png
2023_Mobility Scooter Rentals.png (250.15 KiB) Viewed 3726 times
Anime Boston has partnered with Finesse Fine Hospitality to provide mobility device rentals. For information on mobility device rentals and rates, please email hello@fhsboston.com.

If you have any questions about the program, please contact our Accessibility team.

Reservations can be submitted by March 31, 2023.
Ngan Vo
Assistant Director of Public Relations '24
Social Media Staff '19-'23
LVP Staff '19-'23
Jr Tech Staff '16-'18
Opossjest
I'm new!

Re: Mobility Device Rentals

Post by Opossjest »

Hey the link just goes to a hospitality service site, there's literally nothing on there about mobility aid/device rentals. The closest there is, is space and staff rentals. Also is AB no longer partnering with belmont medical?
ACE29
I'm new!

Post by ACE29 »

I have been emailing the email given to find the rates for days and have heard nothing back. I am very concerned due to the upcomming deadline. I am disabled and need to know the rates. I feel very frusterated. I went to thier website and there was no information about mobilty device rentals, so I tried calling the number on the website and it told me the number was not in service. So I went to their facebook page got the number off that and reached someone named Jason who wasn't avalible so I left a message. I am really annoyed because I really believe it should not be this hard to get rates for mobility devices. Please look into the company your using and why they are not responding to people.
Opossjest
I'm new!

Post by Opossjest »

ACE29 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:16 am I have been emailing the email given to find the rates for days and have heard nothing back. I am very concerned due to the upcomming deadline. I am disabled and need to know the rates. I feel very frusterated. I went to thier website and there was no information about mobilty device rentals, so I tried calling the number on the website and it told me the number was not in service. So I went to their facebook page got the number off that and reached someone named Jason who wasn't avalible so I left a message. I am really annoyed because I really believe it should not be this hard to get rates for mobility devices. Please look into the company your using and why they are not responding to people.
I got a response from them, they only have "mobility scooters" for 50$ a day. they did not give information on how their rental process works even though i asked in all three of my emails. they did however confirm that they only have "mobility scooters" available. I ended up finding another place (an actual medical supply rental place) that delivers to hotels, I recommend doing that. Make sure if your staying at a hotel to call and ask them on their policies first. I used https://scootaround.com/en btw.