Discounted AB 2023 Pre-Registrtion

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
grimmrainbow
AB Asst Director

Discounted AB 2023 Pre-Registrtion

Post by grimmrainbow »

Discounted registration for #AnimeBoston 2023 is available now for a limited time!

Pre-registration will close Friday June 3rd and will be open once again later in the year.

https://animeboston.configio.com/page/a ... nding-page

AB2023_PreReg_2022.png
AB2023_PreReg_2022.png (111.29 KiB) Viewed 3603 times
Ngan Vo
Assistant Director of Public Relations '24
Social Media Staff '19-'23
LVP Staff '19-'23
Jr Tech Staff '16-'18
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Re: Discounted AB 2023 Pre-Registrtion

Post by Master of NERV »

Dear Staff:

With the window so short, I'd respectfully suggest that someone put the link on the main page to make it really visible.

Just finished my transaction; confirmation received, so the system works.
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Post by Nemra »

yes, definitely should be there. Apologies!

Edit: looks like it was a cache thing. Wasn't showing up for me either but seems to have caught up after I posted a duplicate >_>
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Thank you Nemra! Already hyped for the next one. 8-)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Penti
Experienced Poster

Post by Penti »

As soon as I saw it was live, I jumped on it. I can figure out the logistics of getting up here when it gets closer to time; for now, just knowing I'm set for my return in 2023 takes some of the sting out of the post-con depression.
Attended AB: 2017, 2019, 2022-present
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Post by Kalyoth »

grimmrainbow wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:38 pm Discounted registration for #AnimeBoston 2023 is available now for a limited time!

Pre-registration will close Friday June 3rd and will be open once again later in the year.

https://animeboston.configio.com/page/a ... nding-page

AB2023_PreReg_2022.png
Hi - Just to clarify - will this end as of midnight on 6/3/22 or 6/4/22? Also - will this same prereg rate be available again later in the year or subject to increase when it reopens later?
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
Kanechan
Expert Poster

Post by Kanechan »

Finally got in today, the last day to do so, after having problems with an account password issue. It's been so long since I did online pre-registration that I had forgotten I even had an account. Now that the difficulties are squared away, I'm in for next year.
Klein bottle for rent; inquire within.
the_real_an1391
I'm new!

Post by the_real_an1391 »

I am so disappointed the window was this short. I was told at the table they weren't taking them at the convention this year but it would be up mid-June and we'd get an email telling us when it was open (I never received an email). We always pre-register at the convention so this has thrown us off. With our son graduating last week we were extremely busy right after the convention and it's only just slowing down now for us. Today we checked in to see if there was a status update only to see it opened and closed. Will you be able to give everyone an exact date of when the next round opens so people can mark it in their calendars? I'm super super bummed right now :(

Thank you for your consideration
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

Pre-registration will open up again in the summer/fall as usual. This initial window was precisely because we didn't have a table this year at con for people to pre-register for 2023, so we made a virtual "event" for it. But it's by no means the only opportunity to pre-register for next year.

Once we've wrapped up 2022 and are ready to go for 2023, pre-registration will open and will stay open until we get to see everyone again for 2023.
Elisa Arteche
Anime Boston 2024 Director of Registration
Registration Staff 2008-2023