Hololive Panels and Exclusive Merch!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Debstep
AB Alumni

Hololive Panels and Exclusive Merch!

Post by Debstep »

As time ticks down to Anime Boston next week, it’s only natural that you’d want to learn more about what your favorite VTubers have got in store. It’s shaping up to be a crazy weekend so let’s talk turkey!

Everyone knows the most rewarding part of being a VTuber fan is simping, but where do you start? Noted experts in the field Kureiji Ollie and Pavolia Reine from hololive Indonesia have got you covered with a highly educational (but mostly hilarious) seminar on how best to support your oshi, whoever they are. After that, get ready for hololive English -Council- to convene with Ceres Fauna and Ouro Kronii. They’d like to play an anime quiz game with volunteers from the audience, but what’s that? A punishment wheel? I hope you know what you’re getting into!

Finally, we’re proud to announce that for the duration of the convention, available exclusively at the Anime Boston Merch Booth in the Dealers’ Room, we will be offering a one-of-a-kind commemorative T-shirt for sale so you’ll be able to remember Ollie, Reine, Fauna and Kronii’s trip to Boston in style! This T-shirt is a limited run licensed hololive product, and you can only get it here. So get ready for a close encounter of the virtual kind next week at Anime Boston!

Hololive Update 2.png
Hololive Update 2.png (102.7 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
Attachments
HoloLive Shirt.jpg
HoloLive Shirt.jpg (83.18 KiB) Viewed 1724 times
Debbie Koslosky
Social Media Team
Anime Boston 2021-2022
RemFan105
I'm new!

Re: Hololive Panels and Exclusive Merch!

Post by RemFan105 »

I want to see the Hololive panel with Ceres Fauna and Ouro Kronii. However I don’t want to see the one before that. How will the seats arrangements work for the two panels? Will I be able to sit in on both of them to guarantee a spot for the Funa and Ouro panel?