hololive Meet and Greet Signups!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

hololive Meet and Greet Signups!

Post by Nemra »

hololive_meetngreet.png
hololive_meetngreet.png (322.42 KiB) Viewed 3300 times
Anime Boston is excited to partner with hololive Meet to give you a chance to get to know your favorite VTubers like never before!

We are holding a lottery where winners will receive the opportunity to purchase a ticket to spend some one-on-one time with the talent of their choice on Saturday, May 28 in a live video chat. The lottery will be open until Wednesday, May 18 at 5 p.m. EST. Winners of the lottery will be contacted by Anime Boston via email with instructions on how to proceed with payment.

Tickets for the meet and greets are $65 each. In order to purchase tickets, you must be registered to attend Anime Boston 2022. Tickets will be tied to your badge, are non-transferrable, and non-refundable.

Please enter the lottery for the talent you would like a chance to purchase a ticket for. You may enter for all four talents, however, you may only enter once per talent.

Kureiji Ollie — Saturday, May 28 at 9 a.m.

Pavolia Reine— Saturday, May 28 at 10:15 a.m.

Ceres Fauna — Saturday, May 28 at 3:30 p.m.

Ouro Kronii — Saturday, May 28 at 4:45 p.m.

If you don't get into the meet and greet, don't despair! Be sure to catch the talents in action at their panel that same day! Ollie and Reine will be joining us at 12:30 p.m., with Fauna and Kronii arriving at 2. They’ll have plenty of interactive surprises and content only available at Anime Boston! More details on these panels will be announced soon.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Rice A Ronii
Getting the hang of this...

Re: hololive Meet and Greet Signups!

Post by Rice A Ronii »

This is really exciting! I just sent a forum to enter the lottery and try my luck. I know I can only enter once, but is there anyway for me to check my forum response to ensure my information is correct when I entered it?
Evillar
I'm new!

Post by Evillar »

"In order to purchase tickets, you must be registered to attend Anime Boston 2022"

Does this mean that you need to have registered to be able to win the lottery? Or only that if you win the lottery, you'll then be required to register to attend before buying the ticket?

For instance, I would like to attend one of the meet and greets, but if I don't win I'm not sure I'd like to make the trip all the way out to Boston so I haven't yet bought a ticket for the convention itself. Would that disqualify me from winning the lottery?

Thanks!
tainosha
I'm new!

Post by tainosha »

Hello! I applied to the Hololive Meet and Greet 3 Members but I want to confirm that the email we signed up with for our badge registration has to be the same in the sign-up correct?
The google form automatically used my main chrome browser's account email but then I changed it to my other email I used when I bought my badge. But the badge registration name and sign-up form name are the same.
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

bukiyos wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:18 pm Hello! I applied to the Hololive Meet and Greet 3 Members but I want to confirm that the email we signed up with for our badge registration has to be the same in the sign-up correct?
The google form automatically used my main chrome browser's account email but then I changed it to my other email I used when I bought my badge. But the badge registration name and sign-up form name are the same.
If you have used a different email to sign up for the lottery, we should be able to still find you via your name in our system. So as long as the name is the same one you used when you bought your badge, you should still be golden!
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
Here for Kronii
I'm new!

Post by Here for Kronii »

Hello, I applied for the Ouro Kronii meet and greet and wanted to confirm a few things.
  • If you are not selected is there a way to confirm that you were not picked?
  • If by luck, someone is selected for multiple meet and greets, will they be allowed to go to them all, or will they have to pick one in order to maximize the amount of people who can participate?
  • Will Kronii's panel include a fan Q&A to give an opportunity to those who aren't selected to interact with her?
Thank you if you can clarify these issues.

Edit: Removed questions that were already addressed.
Last edited by Here for Kronii on Fri May 13, 2022 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

Evillar wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:14 pm "In order to purchase tickets, you must be registered to attend Anime Boston 2022"

Does this mean that you need to have registered to be able to win the lottery? Or only that if you win the lottery, you'll then be required to register to attend before buying the ticket?

For instance, I would like to attend one of the meet and greets, but if I don't win I'm not sure I'd like to make the trip all the way out to Boston so I haven't yet bought a ticket for the convention itself. Would that disqualify me from winning the lottery?

Thanks!
In order to make sure that the tickets for these meet and greets don't get resold, we will need to link the ticket to an already purchased badge to the convention. Unfortunately if someone does not show in our system as having purchased a badge, we will need to draw again for that spot. I'm sorry that this is a make or break decision for you to attend the convention and I completely understand, however the talents will also be presenting a panel event that day as well!
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
Rice A Ronii

Post by Rice A Ronii »

Jennachan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:04 pm
Evillar wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:14 pm "In order to purchase tickets, you must be registered to attend Anime Boston 2022"

Thanks!
In order to make sure that the tickets for these meet and greets don't get resold, we will need to link the ticket to an already purchased badge to the convention. Unfortunately if someone does not show in our system as having purchased a badge, we will need to draw again for that spot. I'm sorry that this is a make or break decision for you to attend the convention and I completely understand, however the talents will also be presenting a panel event that day as well!
This is understandable. So what happens if I apply for the lottery first and then immediately purchase a ticket?
I have recently purchased a ticket to go on the 28th for the panel and meet and greet if I'm lucky!

Do I still qualify or do I have to reapply for the lottery?

Thank you.
Last edited by Rice A Ronii on Fri May 13, 2022 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

Rice A Ronii wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:04 pm This is really exciting! I just sent a forum to enter the lottery and try my luck. I know I can only enter once, but is there anyway for me to check my forum response to ensure my information is correct when I entered it?
If you are concerned you may have misentered your information, please go to our contact form https://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/ and select Vice Chair. I can double check on the back end for you.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
Rice A Ronii

Post by Rice A Ronii »

Jennachan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:14 pm
Rice A Ronii wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 2:04 pm This is really exciting! I just sent a forum to enter the lottery and try my luck. I know I can only enter once, but is there anyway for me to check my forum response to ensure my information is correct when I entered it?
If you are concerned you may have misentered your information, please go to our contact form https://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/ and select Vice Chair. I can double check on the back end for you.
Just sent a message. Thank you
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

Rice A Ronii wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:13 pm

This is understandable. So what happens if I apply for the lottery first and then immediately purchase a ticket?

Thank you.

As long as you have a badge purchased under your name by 5pm est on Wednesday May 18th, you will be eligible.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
Rice A Ronii

Post by Rice A Ronii »

Jennachan wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:20 pm
Rice A Ronii wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Thank you.

As long as you have a badge purchased under your name by 5pm est on Wednesday May 18th, you will be eligible.
Thank you for your swift and clear response!
SnowyLicious
I'm new!

Post by SnowyLicious »

Hi I was wondering If I did the Google docs Info. Also Is it going to be tied to my email mostly cause I recheck my Badge scan and it showed my full name as just my last and first name but for this I Put in my first middle and last name hopefully it ties it back to where it knows I have a badge via my email address cause if thats the case I like to redo the google docs if possible to correct my info
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

SnowyLicious wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 1:32 am Hi I was wondering If I did the Google docs Info. Also Is it going to be tied to my email mostly cause I recheck my Badge scan and it showed my full name as just my last and first name but for this I Put in my first middle and last name hopefully it ties it back to where it knows I have a badge via my email address cause if that's the case I like to redo the google docs if possible to correct my info
We will be cross checking with our registration data base for email addresses and names, so as long as its matching up with that, you'll be all set.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair
tainosha
I'm new!

Post by tainosha »

Can a person win more than one lottery if they applied to more than one? Since we were allowed to apply to any talent, even all of them, but only at least once each of course.
Rice A Ronii

Post by Rice A Ronii »

If there are any last minute cancellations from the winners is it possible for their ticket to be redistributed?
evil4corn
I'm new!

Post by evil4corn »

I heard the result was out yesterday, but I received no confirmation of entering or losing the lottery. Is the lottery completely done?
Jennachan
Convention Chair

Post by Jennachan »

evil4corn wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:29 pm I heard the result was out yesterday, but I received no confirmation of entering or losing the lottery. Is the lottery completely done?
The lottery was drawn on Wednesday however any tickets not paid for by the deadline of wednesday next week will be redrawn, so there could still potentially be tickets next week prior to con.
~Jenna Leary~
Con Chair