hololive coming to Anime Boston 2022!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

hololive coming to Anime Boston 2022!

Post by Nemra »

Anime Boston 2022 has the privilege of hosting one of the first hololive Meet, holoMeet for short, events through an exciting new partnership with COVER Corporation and hololive productions, the world’s premier VTuber talent agency and entertainment company.

As VTubers have exploded in popularity over the past few years, COVER and hololive have led the industry with their premier roster of the world’s most recognizable virtual talents. Today, COVER announced their worldwide initiative to bring a variety of thrilling events with these talented streamers to fans outside of Japan with their new hololive Meet Project.

Anime Boston 2022 welcomes Kureiji Ollie and Pavolia Reine from hololive Indonesia 2nd Generation, as well as Ceres Fauna and Ouro Kronii from hololive English -Council- to Anime Boston next month. Anime Boston will be one of the first conventions to provide you the opportunity to get a chance to speak one-on-one with your favorite streamers in an exclusive video chat experience! These meet and greets will be ticketed and available in limited quantities. In addition, the talents will be included in an assortment of programming to be announced in the coming weeks.

Stay tuned for further details as we learn more about this electrifying new event!

Pavolia_Reine_AB2022_v2.png
Pavolia_Reine_AB2022_v2.png (180.33 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
Pavolia Reine

Kureiji_Ollie_AB2022_v2.png
Kureiji_Ollie_AB2022_v2.png (201.8 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
Kureiji Ollie

Ceres_Fauna_AB2022_v2.png
Ceres_Fauna_AB2022_v2.png (191.57 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
Ceres Fauna

Ouro_Kronii_AB2022_v2.png
Ouro_Kronii_AB2022_v2.png (187.79 KiB) Viewed 7476 times
Ouro Jronii
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Tradgore
I'm new!

Re: hololive coming to Anime Boston 2022!

Post by Tradgore »

still bummed that i missed fauna last year
i hope they'll come back at some point
im tradgore.