Anime Boston 2019 Staff Applications Are Open!!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
eevee
AB Staff

Anime Boston 2019 Staff Applications Are Open!!

Post by eevee »

Have you ever wondered what it takes to throw the largest anime convention in New England?!

Look no further - Anime Boston 2019 Staff Applications are now open! We are looking for eager, positive volunteers to help keep the con in tip-top shape.

To apply, you must be first logged into your Anime Boston Forum account, or if you don't have one yet, create one. You can view the available openings on the Staff Listings page. All open staff positions will have an "Apply" link next to it which will lead you to the application.
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19 20 21
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15
nenie
Determined Poster

Re: Anime Boston 2019 Staff Applications Are Open!!

Post by nenie »

May I ask, are the division staff positions a work from home kind of opportunity or is there a home office for AB staff?
Also, what do the executive committee do all year round post convention? Just curious.
AB07 Aya from Super Gals
AB08 Bouquet from Blue Dragon & Kairi from KH2
AB09 Dawn from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl
AB10 Pan from Dragon Ball GT
AB11 Mio Akiyama from K-On!
AB12 Talim from Soul Calibur 2
AB13 Utena from Revolutionary Girl Utena
AB14 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Terra from Teen Titans
AB15 Rico Brzenska from Attack on Titan & Utena
AB16 Casey from Pokemon
AB17 Kiyone from Tenchi Muyo & Pokemon Go Trainer
AB18 Team Skull Grunt & Kiyone
eevee
AB Staff

Post by eevee »

Hi Nenie~

Each staff position is a little different. Most of the positions need a minimum of 24 hours at-con work, while some may require some work done pre-con as well. We conduct most of our business through e-mails and phone calls, which do not require you to be personally be in Boston. If you are interested in any specific position and the work it entails, please feel free to contact the relevant manager on the contact form for more information.

Winnie
Nenie wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:39 am May I ask, are the division staff positions a work from home kind of opportunity or is there a home office for AB staff?
Also, what do the executive committee do all year round post convention? Just curious.
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19 20 21
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15
hushpuppysox
AB Staff

Post by hushpuppysox »

I just put in an application and I was thinking about putting in another 1or 2 apps and then I thought to myself, where do you guys actually need the most help at?
Hello! My name is Albert Beechler! I work as a part of the Junior Technical Staff for Anime Boston 2018!

Christian helped me out with this shiny new forum signature! I got half of the information in this signature that I was supposed to, which is like infinity times better than a few people! Mathematically! It checks out! Calc.exe!

Riko Sakurauchi is best girl forever!