Sheraton Hotel Block!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Sheraton Hotel Block!

Post by Nemra »

Hotel Information for Anime Boston 2017 is now live! More hotels will be added at a later date.

Please make sure to read all information including the cut-off dates and Code of Conduct.

Please review both the Social and Quiet Blocks to see which would suit your con needs.

Good luck and happy booking!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Re: Sheraton Hotel Block!

Post by Kalyoth »

Quick Question: Did the Sheraton always require a deposit of a full nights stay & not just a CC on file? Was curious as I have not stayed there in years & this was just odd to me. TY!
DattebayoxNaruto9
Experienced Poster

Re: Sheraton Hotel Block!

Post by DattebayoxNaruto9 »

I've stayed at the Sheraton for about 5 years now every Anime Boston and I don't think they ever required a deposit, you just gave them your card to book it.I think this is a new thing going on, I don't even remember having to deposit last year. But what I found out on the phone with reservations was that they don't actually take that first night deposit out of your bank account until closer to the event. And even if they did take out the deposit sooner, you are free to cancel your reservation before March 27th and get the deposit back.
'09: Tifa Lockhart
'10: Kurenai Yuhi
'11: Akasuna no Sasori
'12: Hatsune Miku
'13: Hatsune Miku (Love Philosophia)
'14: Hatsune Miku (Sandplay)
'15: Enoshima Junko