Your lie in April Events!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Your lie in April Events!

Post by Nemra »

Join Aniplex of America and Your lie in April special guests Kyohei Ishiguro (Director), Yukiko Aikei (Character Designer), Patrick Seitz (English ADR Script Writer and Director), Max Mittelman (Voice of Kousei Arima), Erica Lindbeck (Voice of Kaori Miyazono), and Carrie Keranen (Voice of Hiroko Seto) for the Anime Boston Exclusive Launch Party on Saturday (3/26) at 1:30 PM in Hall D (Hynes).

They will screen the first three English Dub episodes of Your lie in April, show the hilarious Blooper reel, and hold a special guest Q&A following the screening. You definitely won’t want to miss this event!

Aniplex will also be hosting a Your lie in April Creators Panel & Live-Drawing Demonstration featuring Director Ishiguro and Character Designer Aikei on Friday (3/25) at 3:00 PM.

They will share their experiences working on the show while doing a live-drawing demonstration just for the fans who attend this panel! Whether you’re a long-time fan of Your lie in April or just recently fell in love with the series, join us for a fun and interactive event with the creators!

Your lie in April Blu-ray Volume 1 will be available for purchase at Anime Boston a few days BEFORE THE STREET DATE! So be sure to come by the Aniplex Booth and grab a copy!
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: Your lie in April Events!

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

Nemra wrote:Join Aniplex of America and Your lie in April special guests Kyohei Ishiguro (Director), Yukiko Aikei (Character Designer), Patrick Seitz (English ADR Script Writer and Director), Max Mittelman (Voice of Kousei Arima), Erica Lindbeck (Voice of Kaori Miyazono), and Carrie Keranen (Voice of Hiroko Seto) for the Anime Boston Exclusive Launch Party on Saturday (3/26) at 1:30 PM in Hall D (Hynes).

They will screen the first three English Dub episodes of Your lie in April, show the hilarious Blooper reel, and hold a special guest Q&A following the screening. You definitely won’t want to miss this event!

Aniplex will also be hosting a Your lie in April Creators Panel & Live-Drawing Demonstration featuring Director Ishiguro and Character Designer Aikei on Friday (3/25) at 3:00 PM.

They will share their experiences working on the show while doing a live-drawing demonstration just for the fans who attend this panel! Whether you’re a long-time fan of Your lie in April or just recently fell in love with the series, join us for a fun and interactive event with the creators!

Your lie in April Blu-ray Volume 1 will be available for purchase at Anime Boston a few days BEFORE THE STREET DATE! So be sure to come by the Aniplex Booth and grab a copy!
will this be a combo pack and do you know how much it's for? i've been kinda interested in this anime for a while but the price kinda freaked me out a little.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective