Hilton Hotel block now live!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Nemra
AB Asst Director

Hilton Hotel block now live!

Post by Nemra »

Still looking for a hotel room for Anime Boston 2016? Good news!

The Hilton Hotel block is now live!

Please make sure to read all the information including the cut-off dates and Code of Conduct.
Nabil Samuel

Assistant Director of PR

Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Re: Hilton Hotel block now live!

Post by Kalyoth »

All res'd up & cheaper than my res months ago after this year's con. Let's hear it for a hotel with no deposit required & free internet!! Kinda curious tho, how does the discount work on the hotel restaurant? Do we mention we are with the con? Just charge it to the room and it's processed that way?
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
Kalyoth
Determined Poster

Post by Kalyoth »

Still curious on the hotel restaurant discount & how it works. Anyone know?
"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down. Acknowledge them and take what you've learned to move on. That is the privilege of being a man."

Full Frontal - Gundam Unicorn
Nenya
AB Executive

Post by Nenya »

I would inquire about this at the front desk when you check in!
Kristen Leiding
Director of Guest Relations
Anime Boston 2024
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Doubt anyone will be using my company (Not my as in ownership, but my employment place) but I work for Limoliner, a bus company that does line runs from Manhattan to Boston/Back Bay daily. If you are using us, we have a partnership with the Hilton at both Back Bay and New York. I am getting my Hilton room discounted through my company which comes out to 220 a night.... we are pricey transportation-wise, but I had con staff on a trip I served last year though, so I know some will use us.

Not advising to use us directly due to price, but just as a "matter of fact"-ly for those riding that the deal is worth it if you ride with us.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024