Digital Submissions

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
Hinano
Experienced Poster

Digital Submissions

Post by Hinano »

Are digital submissions still an option this year? I find that to be 10x easier than having to go out to a post office and mail a CD.

The site says
[quote]If you are submitting electronically, please email the contest coordinator for submission instructions. Videos and forms may both be submitted electronically.[/quote]

IS there an address we should contact or do we just use the main anime boston contact page and send a question about the AMV contest? :o
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Digital Submissions

Post by basharoftheages »

Yea, Adam, are you planning on setting up an FTP again? It would help a bunch.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
jnik
Show-off

Digital Submissions

Post by jnik »

[quote=Hinano]IS there an address we should contact or do we just use the main anime boston contact page and send a question about the AMV contest? :o [/quote]
There's an option for "Anime Music Video" contest under "To:" on the contact form. That goes straight to Adam.
Elder_God
AB Alumni

Digital Submissions

Post by Elder_God »

[quote=BasharOfTheAges]Yea, Adam, are you planning on setting up an FTP again? It would help a bunch.[/quote]

Absolutely. I've already had several submissions.
Adam Ferraro
Anime Boston 2012 Music Video Contest Coordinator
Hinano
Experienced Poster

Digital Submissions

Post by Hinano »

Awesome thanks for the speedy response as always guys. I have a few tweeks here & there to do on my video and then I'll be submitting it soon! :laugh: