Anime Boston 2023 Hentai AMV Contest [deadline 3/12]

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
LantisEscudo
AB Staff

Anime Boston 2023 Hentai AMV Contest [deadline 3/12]

Post by LantisEscudo »

Hi, everyone,

The main AMV Contest for Anime Boston has closed, but there's still just over a week left to submit to the Hentai AMV Contest. We're really low on entries for the HAMV Contest this year, so if you have one that you've made in the last two years and didn't send to last year's contest, please consider submitting this year.

You can find the rules here (HAMV Contest-specific rules are at the bottom of the page) and the submission form is here.

We've got a pretty nice trophy for the winner, so please submit if you have something that fits the contest!
Mike Montanye
AB Staff 2016-2024 - AMV Contest Coordinator
AB Staff 2014-2015 - Assistant AMV Contest Coordinator
AB Staff 2013 - Tech Ops Special Projects
alphasigma
I'm new!

Re: Anime Boston 2023 Hentai AMV Contest [deadline 3/12]

Post by alphasigma »

👋 Considering there's still a week left to submit, there might be better luck if people submitting this type of content don't need to provide IRL information.

I'd love to submit but the whole thing with name and phone number doesn't sit well with me when alternatives online exist without requiring that info, and with harassment hmv creators have experienced in recent years. I sent a PM with some context.

Ultimately up to AB staff how to handle this at the end of the day, but I'd suggest reconsidering the requirements.