Hentai AMVs and the Themed AMV Blocks

If you have questions about Anime Boston's AMV contest or want to seek advice, this is the place to ask.
AMVFanatic
I'm new!

Hentai AMVs and the Themed AMV Blocks

Post by AMVFanatic »

So, for obvious reasons, you can't just look up the hentai AMVs shown at the con on Youtube. I'm wondering if there's anywhere we can find them, or if someone could post links to them, or the names of websites where they are found as well as the names of the videos shown.

Also, there were a lot of themed blocks of time at the con, where they showed videos from the past--and not all of those AMVs were from past Anime Bostons, either, so searching past forum posts wouldn't find them. There was an entire section dedicated purely to trailers, for example. I'm wondering if it would be possible to post those lists, too, please? I wanted to see them during the con, but I was at other panels, and when I had free time, I found that the volume in the AMV rooms was so loud that I couldn't stay for more than a few minutes.
alphasigma
I'm new!

Re: Hentai AMVs and the Themed AMV Blocks

Post by alphasigma »

+1 to this as well, usually the winners are announced but getting the list of what was submitted isn't available.

HMV creators tend to have socials, or upload to other sites if the original videos aren't going to be provided.