Masquerade 2022 Recording

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
SisterOfScarletDevil
Getting the hang of this...

Masquerade 2022 Recording

Post by SisterOfScarletDevil »

Hello folks!

I realize this is very late in things. But I’ve been keeping an eye on YouTube for a few months now with no luck so I thought to ask here. Did anyone manage to get a recording of the Masquerade? Or at least some of the skits? I have friends who wanted to see my group’s performance but we haven’t found any footage from any audience members online yet.

Thanks in advance!
Victablook
Expert Poster

Re: Masquerade 2022 Recording

Post by Victablook »

NorfKhazad on YouTube confirmed he went to the cosplay events and recorded everything. No confirmation as to when he'll upload them unfortunately.
2024:
tails (sonic)
ryuk (death note)
Goldfish221
Veteran Poster

Post by Goldfish221 »

I've been looking for this as well. It sounded like Anime Boston doesn't formally secure someone to record cosplay events such as Masquerade and its a fan volunteer thing. (At least that's what I got from discord, I could be misunderstanding).

Maybe that would be a good suggestion for future masquerades to have someone officially dedicated to just recording and post AB events. Otakon had their masquerade video up within 2-3 days after the event.

Also photo suite lost a bunch of photos into the neithervoid so seeing the masquerade video is really the only way to see some of our costumes in action now.

Either way hope the video comes up soon. <3
~Anime Boston 202 Cosplay Line Up~

(Subject to Change)
Jeanne D'arc Alter - Fate Grand Order
Lady Nagant - My Hero Academia
Penny - Pokemon Violet
Liliana Vess -Magic the Gathering
NorfKhazad
Experienced Poster

Post by NorfKhazad »

Yeah sorry about that I've been kind of slacking on getting the videos up this year. The Deathmatch and Lip Sync Battle videos are up now, I just need to finish editing, rendering and uploading Masq and Chess.
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Still no Masq vid?

I wasn't able to see it at AB, due to having to catch train back home, as I didn't have a place in town to stay this year.
@appar.rae
Getting the hang of this...

Post by @appar.rae »

Boosting this! I hope the video can be up soon?
-RAE- @appar.rae
François - Dr. STONE