First Time Masquerade Questions!

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
nanjo-city
Getting the hang of this...

First Time Masquerade Questions!

Post by nanjo-city »

Hi everyone!! I'm really excited to be back at Anime Boston and this year I wanted to be in the masquerade! I wanted to know if my boyfriend, who is accompanying me for the convention, is able to come along with me even though he has not entered into the masquerade? I also was wondering if my application to the craftsmanship category is approved because it shows up on my page or if I need to hear back about it being approved in an email by staff? Thank you!

AB2022 LINEUP
Toko Fukawa - FRIDAY
Tae Takemi/Utena Tenjou - SATURDAY
Mikan Tsumiki - SUNDAY
ksmurf
AB Executive

Re: First Time Masquerade Questions!

Post by ksmurf »

Applications for the Masquerade close on 5/7/22 and notifications of rehearsal or judging times will be sent on 5/22/22.

If you are approved to participate, you will receive a confirmation email from the Masquerade team. At that time you can ask them for accommodations (e.g. extra space for a costume, seating for a significant other, handler assistance etc.) If you're looking for guidance on something specific before then, you can reach out to the Masquerade Coordinator through our Contact Us form.
https://animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024