Cosplay Improv Battle (CIB) New Event!

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
AB Alu-chan
AB Staff

Cosplay Improv Battle (CIB) New Event!

Post by AB Alu-chan » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Oh, why hello there everyone.

Since you have clicked on this link you might be wondering what Cosplay Improv Battle or CIB is. Why, it is the exciting new cosplay game!

Two teams of 2 participants will face off against each other in a series of short improvisational games. This of course will be done in cosplay, in character. So if you have ever wanted to see your favorite anime characters having to improv their way through a series of hilarious games, this event is for you.

Points will be given by the host for the best, funniest, or most interesting performance for each game, with occasional help from the audience. But the games are really not about winning, but being clever and funny.

If you love characters getting into crazy situations and thinking on your feet, then we would love to see your application. We encourage applications as pairs but applying as a solo will not hurt your chances. If you are selected there will be a quick Friday session to go over how the games are played and the event will run.

This event will be both a lot of fun to be in as well as watch. I look forward to your applications or seeing you in the audience.

Now excuse me while I take a enthusiastic walk through the woods.
James Zukowski
cosplay games staff 2013-2019

AB Alucard
Cosplay Improve Battle coordinator