Anime Boston Cosplay Death Match 2019

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
Rhys Ifane
AB Staff

Anime Boston Cosplay Death Match 2019

Post by Rhys Ifane » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:11 pm

Are you bored? Are you grinding each week of life waiting for something to look forward to? Are you beginning to be overcome with blood lust has the days grow shorter. Do you need an outlet for all of that pent up frustration? If you answered yes to any of these question, or none of them because that's alright too, then allow me to help you find relief.

Cosplay Death Match is a massive tournament featuring some of the most recognizable characters from throughout japanese anime, manga, and video games. These characters will all square off in a fight to the death. Here is the best part. You get to decide who wins and who dies. That's right. The volume of the audience cheering will determine the outcome of every fight. Watch the combatants plead, bargain, and try to fan service their way out of harm's way before you sentence them to a bloody demise.

Now, for this event, there needs to be combatants to be mercilessly killed. If you believe that you have a cosplay of a character that you think would be great as a fighter, slump on the floor, or possible zombie, then sign up to participate. Applications for the Cosplay Death Match and all other Cosplay Games Events will open on January 1st, 2018.

I highly recommend checking out the Anime Boston Cosplay FAQ here =====> http://www.animeboston.com/cosplay/cosplay_faq/
You can use the Cosplay HQ page on the Anime Boston website to apply to Cosplay Games here =====> http://www.animeboston.com/cosplayhq/

:arrow: A reminder: Anime Boston is an anime convention that is part of the New England Anime Society (NEAS). As such, we generally only accept applications from characters that originally hail from a japanese created animated media. That means anything from Batman, Stephen Universe, Avatar, Overwatch, etc. will likely be turned down. I am allowed only 1 character that does not fall into this description. This is not my rule, but it is a very important rule that has consequences for the convention itself if I break it. I will not bend on this.

That being said, get your cosplays ready and submit your applications early for your chance to become the Death Match Champion. Davai!
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Cosplay Death Match Coordinator