Afterdark Dating Game 2019 (18+)

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
snapelicious
AB Staff

Afterdark Dating Game 2019 (18+)

Post by snapelicious » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:25 am

Well hello everyone. As the winter weather starts, you know what time it is.

Time to start getting your costumes prepared for Cosplay Games applications!

And while you're applying to those games, why not consider our classic Friday fare, the Afterdark Dating Game.

"But what is the Afterdark Dating Game?" I hear you asking. Well, my sweet, summer child, the Afterdark Dating Game is an 18+ event that, despite it's name, begins before sundown on Friday night, and is a "Mature" take on the classic 1960's game-show. Three hopeful bachelors or bachelorettes climb onto our "Couch of Love" and answer the questions of one lucky love seeker, who has no idea who they are! After a brief interrogation, the lonely heart blindly chooses their new lover, and they maybe live happily ever after, while our greedy hosts keep the losers in their collection. Repeat for 4 rounds.

Disclaimer: The Dating Game is for fun and entertainment. Contestants are in no way required to actually date their picks. This is all in character role play, not some actual dating service. Greed will probably let the unchosen out of his dungeon someday. Maybe.

As with all of our Cosplay Games, we couldn't run them without YOU! Applications go live on January 1st, so if you want to see which Warp Crown "Princess" Luigi would fall for, get your Booette cosplay in there! All applications must include a photo of you, in the costume, and all applicants must be over 18. Anime Boston as had a strict Japanese Origin rule in place for cosplay games for several years, and while it is less strict now, non-Japanese characters are limited to a cameo role only in Dating Game. If you wish to be a question asker or bachelor or bachelorette, costumes MUST be of Japanese origin.

So I hope to see you apply for Afterdark Dating Game. Applications will run from January 1st to March 22nd!
Cait Webber
After Dark Dating Coordinator
Cosplay Games Staff 2019

ABCosGames - Putting the play in Cosplay!