Anime Boston Cosplay Games Panels 2019!

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
papertoadette
AB Staff

Anime Boston Cosplay Games Panels 2019!

Post by papertoadette » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:37 pm

Hello everyone!

Cosplay Games Panels are back for another year! I'm super stoked to be coordinating them again this year, and doubling the amount of panels we are doing for 2019!

How to Survive Cosplay Games is a panel run by myself as well as OPEN TO APPLICATIONS from Cosplay Veterans. I will be doing a quick presentation on how to go through the Cosplay Games process (including resources for on-site Cosplay Games), which will be followed by a Q&A from our Cosplay Veterans.

I am looking for Cosplay Veterans of all types of skills and talents (you don't have to of been a participant in Anime Boston cosplay games, but I will be looking for experience from the following skill-sets)
1. Dating Game
2. Death Match
3. Chess
4. Match Game
5. Improv
6. Lip Sync Battle

I encourage all Cosplay Games participants and anyone who enjoys cosplay games to attend this panel. and kick off your weekend Friday Morning of Anime Boston! This panel will also be followed by a Stage Combat panel right in the same room! (I also encourage people to attend!)

Cosplay Games Staff Q&A is a panel for asking Coordinators of events those burning questions you might have about applying for a Cosplay Event. Have you ever wondered what coordinators look for in a participant? Have you ever wondered what work goes into a Cosplay Event? This is the place for you! And it's a perfect way to round out your Cosplay experience at Anime Boston, Sunday Afternoon of the convention!

I hope to see you all there this year, and I'm so excited to be returning for another Anime Boston!

If you have any questions about these panels, I'd love to answer them here!

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Momo from Bleach

Selestyl
Determined Poster

Re: Anime Boston Cosplay Games Panels 2019!

Post by Selestyl » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:32 pm

I love this!! I've only done a few events but would love to help however I can! Regardless, this is one I'll want to see!!
2019 Lineup:
Ignis Scientia, FFXV
Tressa Colzione, Octopath Traveler (accompanied by better half as Alfyn Greengrass, Octopath Traveler!)
Secret third cosplay...if I can finish in time...

papertoadette
AB Staff

Re: Anime Boston Cosplay Games Panels 2019!

Post by papertoadette » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:50 am

Selestyl wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:32 pm
I love this!! I've only done a few events but would love to help however I can! Regardless, this is one I'll want to see!!
Thank you so much! If you have any questions about applying for the panel (when applications go up), I encourage you to post them here.

Michelle Light
Junior Tech Staff 2015-2017
Cosplay Games Staff 2018-2019 We Put the PLAY in Cosplay

Cosplays for 2019: Isabelle from Animal Crossing, Momo from Bleach