Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer Applications

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer Applications

Post by TheGlassesGirl » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm

Hi! I was just finishing up Cosplay Games applications and I noticed that there's no place to apply for Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer-is it going to be an audience participation game?
Past Cosplay Games:
2015: Death Match (Kiki), All-Ages Dating Game (Kiki), Couples Game (Sayaka Miki)
2017: Chess (Mary Kozakura)
2018: Death Match (Princess Tutu), Lip Sync Battle (Black Lady), Chess (Princess Tutu)

Anime Boston 2019 Potential Plans: Anthy (Revolutionary Girl Utena), Crowley (Good Omens), Princess Tutu, possibly another?

ksmurf
AB Staff

Re: Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer Applications

Post by ksmurf » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm

TheGlassesGirl wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:52 pm
Hi! I was just finishing up Cosplay Games applications and I noticed that there's no place to apply for Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer-is it going to be an audience participation game?
Hi there!

Unfortunately, we will not be running Are You Smarter Than a Cosplayer at Anime Boston 2018 as originally announced. Applications for this event are locked and cosplayers who previously applied have been notified. We sincerely apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Thank you for your interest and enthusiasm - we couldn't run Cosplay Games without the passion and dedication from cosplayers like you. :D

Applications are still open until Wednesday, February 28 (3 days to go!) for the rest of our Anime Boston 2018 lineup:
  • Death Match
  • Match Game
  • After Dark Dating Game (18+)
  • Lip Sync Battle
  • Chess
  • Cosplot
  • Host Pool

http://www.animeboston.com/cosplayhq/
Alison Bird
AB Cosplay Games Coordinator 2019
AB Cosplay Games Technical Coordinator 2016-2018
Attendee: Anime Boston 2004-2015

ABCosGames - Putting the play in Cosplay!