Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

You don't need to be in costume to post in this cosplay forum... but sometimes it helps.
Post Reply
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

2024 Events
Masquerade - Craftsmanship & Performance
Idol Showcase
Death Match
Chess
Lip Sync Battle
Dating Game
Cosplay Runway (previously known as Fashion Walk)

Contact and Questions
The best way to reach coordinators is via the Contact Us form - https://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/
Select the coordinator you want to reach from the drop down. Use Cosplay Events manager if you have a more general question or a concern that needs manager's eyes.

You can also post questions to the event's forum thread:
Masquerade - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34164
Idol Showcase - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34161
Death Match - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34158
Chess -viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34162
Lip Sync Battle - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34160
Dating Game - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34159
Runway - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34163

How to Apply
Apply through Cosplay HQ - https://www.animeboston.com/cosplayhq/
Event rules, guideline submissions can be found here: Deadlines

Applications open: December 15, 2023
Applications close:
  • Events (not Masquerade): February 1, 2024
  • Masquerade review: February 9, 2024
  • Masquerade apps close: March 9, 2024
Last edited by Cycrino on Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
Ariandante
Experienced Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:31 pm
Location: Somerville, MA

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Ariandante »

Is Cosplay Singer not returning for 2024?
ah-reh-en-DAHN-tay...
or Kristen... (she/her/hers)
------
2017
2022 - Yor Forger (Spy x Family)
2023 - Ameri Azazel (Marimashita Iruma-kun!), Lady Rengoku II (Kimetsu no Yaiba)
2024 - Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)

------
Arise! Transcend! Aura of Soul!
User avatar
bulletdancer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by bulletdancer »

Will the masq applications be effectively randomized, or guaranteed that all applications will be reviewed before any are accepted if you submit before the Feb 9th deadline so there's no reason to rush the application, or does order of arrival matter?

Also, maybe a longer separate post sometime, but I think it would be very helpful to explain the why of the changes to the masquerade that have been happening this past couple years. They seem very rapid, and with no direct reason why.

AB 2009 - Hercule: Dragonball Z
AB 2010 - Waka: Okami
AB 2012 - FoMar: Phantasy Star Online
AB 2013 - Twilight Suzuka: Outlaw Star
AB 2015 - Princess Eiricka, Bride version: Fire Emblem Awakening
AB 2016 - Syaoran Li: Card Captor Sakura and Victorious Morgana: League of Legends
AB 2017 - Light Speed Suzuka: Angelic Layer
AB 2018 - Cid Raines - FFXII
AB 2019 - Cordelia Randgriz - Valkyria Chronicles
AB 2022 - Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AB 2023 - Somnacanth Armor - MH Rise
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

Ariandante wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:24 pm Is Cosplay Singer not returning for 2024?
That is correct. We have a limited number of slots for events and it often comes down to which coordinators decide to return for the year and what event they want to run the most. So that does mean we are not running Cosplay Singer this year, but we do hope to see it return in the future.
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
ksmurf
AB Executive
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ksmurf »

bulletdancer wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:23 pm Will the masq applications be effectively randomized, or guaranteed that all applications will be reviewed before any are accepted if you submit before the Feb 9th deadline so there's no reason to rush the application, or does order of arrival matter?

Also, maybe a longer separate post sometime, but I think it would be very helpful to explain the why of the changes to the masquerade that have been happening this past couple years. They seem very rapid, and with no direct reason why.
First, I would confirm directly with the Masquerade Coordinators for the precise method of jurying and selection for either the craftsmanship or performance contests. For the fastest response, I recommend using the Contact Us form (https://www.animeboston.com/coninfo/contact/). Make sure to select "Masquerade Coordinator" from the drop down.

Regarding the changes to the Masquerade, I can provide a larger picture as to what's been happening behind the scenes.

We are in the middle of a multi-year project to update our contest for a multitude of reasons including, but not limited to: increasing our applicant pool, reducing likelihood of pre-con drops (and burning past the end of our waitlists), improving the experience for the judges that dedicate many hours to our event, making it easier for our staff to support the contest (as we are all volunteers), as well as making adjustments as some of the larger changes have trickle down effects.

We - the Programming leadership, Cosplay Events management, and the Masquerade team are trying to navigate these changes as carefully as possible, but we acknowledge that some will be more disruptive than others. From all of us - we an extend a big thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to find what works vs. what needs further refinement.

And please do send us your feedback! We take feedback very seriously for all our programming when making adjustments to any event in our lineup.
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024
User avatar
bulletdancer
Experienced Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by bulletdancer »

ksmurf wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 9:21 pm
bulletdancer wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:23 pm Will the masq applications be effectively randomized, or guaranteed that all applications will be reviewed before any are accepted if you submit before the Feb 9th deadline so there's no reason to rush the application, or does order of arrival matter?

Also, maybe a longer separate post sometime, but I think it would be very helpful to explain the why of the changes to the masquerade that have been happening this past couple years. They seem very rapid, and with no direct reason why.
Regarding the changes to the Masquerade, I can provide a larger picture as to what's been happening behind the scenes.

We are in the middle of a multi-year project to update our contest for a multitude of reasons including, but not limited to: increasing our applicant pool, reducing likelihood of pre-con drops (and burning past the end of our waitlists), improving the experience for the judges that dedicate many hours to our event, making it easier for our staff to support the contest (as we are all volunteers), as well as making adjustments as some of the larger changes have trickle down effects.

We - the Programming leadership, Cosplay Events management, and the Masquerade team are trying to navigate these changes as carefully as possible, but we acknowledge that some will be more disruptive than others. From all of us - we an extend a big thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to find what works vs. what needs further refinement.

And please do send us your feedback! We take feedback very seriously for all our programming when making adjustments to any event in our lineup.
Hi Ksmurf,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. It's good to understand the why of some of these changes, and I can appreciate what you're trying to do, especially for the judges and masq staff supporting the contest. I hadn't realized that in craftsmanship you were often burning past the end of the wait-lists.

I'll reach out to the masq coordinator regarding my first question to get clarification, but it might warrant an announcement eventually just so that there can be one source of truth directly from AB leading up to the open date.

AB 2009 - Hercule: Dragonball Z
AB 2010 - Waka: Okami
AB 2012 - FoMar: Phantasy Star Online
AB 2013 - Twilight Suzuka: Outlaw Star
AB 2015 - Princess Eiricka, Bride version: Fire Emblem Awakening
AB 2016 - Syaoran Li: Card Captor Sakura and Victorious Morgana: League of Legends
AB 2017 - Light Speed Suzuka: Angelic Layer
AB 2018 - Cid Raines - FFXII
AB 2019 - Cordelia Randgriz - Valkyria Chronicles
AB 2022 - Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AB 2023 - Somnacanth Armor - MH Rise
User avatar
MechaGhoul
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by MechaGhoul »

Is the Cosplay HQ section of the website going live soon? I know in the past this was required for applications but it's been showing "Sorry, but the Cosplay HQ is currently not available. Please check back soon." for a long time now.
AB 2024: ~secreeet~
AB2023: Revy - Black Lagoon, Hatsune Miku, Kuromi
AB2022: Ibuki Mioda, Ken Kaneki, Priss Asagiri
AB2020,2021: =[
AB2019: Monokuma, Ibuki Mioda [Despair Disease], Miku
AB2018: Celestia Ludenberg, Ibuki Mioda, Monokuma
AB2017: Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
AB2016: Crona - Soul Eater, Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2015: Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2014: Lollipop Chainsaw[w/ Starling Sisters], Revy - Black Lagoon
Ab2013: Lollipop Chainsaw
User avatar
ksmurf
AB Executive
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ksmurf »

MechaGhoul wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:50 pm Is the Cosplay HQ section of the website going live soon? I know in the past this was required for applications but it's been showing "Sorry, but the Cosplay HQ is currently not available. Please check back soon." for a long time now.
As you may have noticed, our site is undergoing some changes. We thank you for your patience as the dust settles.
Cosplay HQ will be live in time for the applications opening on December 15.
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024
User avatar
ArtestCosplayGirl200
Experienced Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ArtestCosplayGirl200 »

hi hi, would cosplay HQ be open before sign ups open up for the games. i want to be able to sign up in time and not miss it.

AB 09: SM
10: Pretear, Sakura
11: Miku Hatsune, Yuki Cross, Mion, Amu Hinamori
Been going since 2009.
2021: megumin and re zero
User avatar
MechaGhoul
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by MechaGhoul »

ksmurf wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:37 pm
MechaGhoul wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:50 pm Is the Cosplay HQ section of the website going live soon? I know in the past this was required for applications but it's been showing "Sorry, but the Cosplay HQ is currently not available. Please check back soon." for a long time now.
As you may have noticed, our site is undergoing some changes. We thank you for your patience as the dust settles.
Cosplay HQ will be live in time for the applications opening on December 15.
Thanks!! =D
AB 2024: ~secreeet~
AB2023: Revy - Black Lagoon, Hatsune Miku, Kuromi
AB2022: Ibuki Mioda, Ken Kaneki, Priss Asagiri
AB2020,2021: =[
AB2019: Monokuma, Ibuki Mioda [Despair Disease], Miku
AB2018: Celestia Ludenberg, Ibuki Mioda, Monokuma
AB2017: Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
AB2016: Crona - Soul Eater, Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2015: Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2014: Lollipop Chainsaw[w/ Starling Sisters], Revy - Black Lagoon
Ab2013: Lollipop Chainsaw
User avatar
ArtestCosplayGirl200
Experienced Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ArtestCosplayGirl200 »

ksmurf wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:37 pm
MechaGhoul wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:50 pm Is the Cosplay HQ section of the website going live soon? I know in the past this was required for applications but it's been showing "Sorry, but the Cosplay HQ is currently not available. Please check back soon." for a long time now.
As you may have noticed, our site is undergoing some changes. We thank you for your patience as the dust settles.
Cosplay HQ will be live in time for the applications opening on December 15.

Ok thank you so much, i hope it opens a day or two early

AB 09: SM
10: Pretear, Sakura
11: Miku Hatsune, Yuki Cross, Mion, Amu Hinamori
Been going since 2009.
2021: megumin and re zero
User avatar
ksmurf
AB Executive
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ksmurf »

Cosplay HQ is now live.
Applications will open tomorrow, December 15!
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024
User avatar
theeesthernet
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:00 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by theeesthernet »

Hello! This will be my first time both attending Anime Boston and applying for Cosplay Events! I have a question - what are the guidelines for submitting the photo(s) attached to our application in Cosplay HQ? For example, do we have to do a specific pose/take it against a specific background/does lighting or angle matter/etc. ? Is it one photo per cosplay, or can we take more? Thank you!
AB 2024:
Friday - PASWG: Angel! Panty (w/ Soul Eater: Maka Albarn)
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

theeesthernet wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:00 pm Hello! This will be my first time both attending Anime Boston and applying for Cosplay Events! I have a question - what are the guidelines for submitting the photo(s) attached to our application in Cosplay HQ? For example, do we have to do a specific pose/take it against a specific background/does lighting or angle matter/etc. ? Is it one photo per cosplay, or can we take more? Thank you!
There are guidelines for how to apply in Cosplay HQ - https://www.animeboston.com/activities/ ... w-to-apply

To make sure your application has the greatest chance of being seen and selected:
  • Include at least 1 full length front shot of yourself in the costume in good lighting
  • We also recommend 1 full length back shot
  • If the costume is not complete, take a photo of yourself in the components that you do have
  • Avoid group shots or photos with crowds
A few additional tips:
  • Pictures of store listings, internet models, or design drawings/concept art are ignored by coordinators
  • Up to 3 photos can be submitted, but the 1st photo on the costume profile is the one coordinators are most likely to see
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
theeesthernet
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:00 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by theeesthernet »

Cycrino wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:21 pm
theeesthernet wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:00 pm Hello! This will be my first time both attending Anime Boston and applying for Cosplay Events! I have a question - what are the guidelines for submitting the photo(s) attached to our application in Cosplay HQ? For example, do we have to do a specific pose/take it against a specific background/does lighting or angle matter/etc. ? Is it one photo per cosplay, or can we take more? Thank you!
There are guidelines for how to apply in Cosplay HQ - https://www.animeboston.com/activities/ ... w-to-apply

To make sure your application has the greatest chance of being seen and selected:
  • Include at least 1 full length front shot of yourself in the costume in good lighting
  • We also recommend 1 full length back shot
  • If the costume is not complete, take a photo of yourself in the components that you do have
  • Avoid group shots or photos with crowds
A few additional tips:
  • Pictures of store listings, internet models, or design drawings/concept art are ignored by coordinators
  • Up to 3 photos can be submitted, but the 1st photo on the costume profile is the one coordinators are most likely to see
Thank you! Does the background matter as well?
AB 2024:
Friday - PASWG: Angel! Panty (w/ Soul Eater: Maka Albarn)
ritakk
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2023 12:07 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ritakk »

Hi, if my group want to apply for idol showcase,Do we also need to submit photos of ourselves in costume?
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

theeesthernet wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:58 pm
Cycrino wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:21 pm
theeesthernet wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:00 pm Hello! This will be my first time both attending Anime Boston and applying for Cosplay Events! I have a question - what are the guidelines for submitting the photo(s) attached to our application in Cosplay HQ? For example, do we have to do a specific pose/take it against a specific background/does lighting or angle matter/etc. ? Is it one photo per cosplay, or can we take more? Thank you!
There are guidelines for how to apply in Cosplay HQ - https://www.animeboston.com/activities/ ... w-to-apply

To make sure your application has the greatest chance of being seen and selected:
  • Include at least 1 full length front shot of yourself in the costume in good lighting
  • We also recommend 1 full length back shot
  • If the costume is not complete, take a photo of yourself in the components that you do have
  • Avoid group shots or photos with crowds
A few additional tips:
  • Pictures of store listings, internet models, or design drawings/concept art are ignored by coordinators
  • Up to 3 photos can be submitted, but the 1st photo on the costume profile is the one coordinators are most likely to see
Thank you! Does the background matter as well?
The background does not matter.
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

ritakk wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:59 pm Hi, if my group want to apply for idol showcase,Do we also need to submit photos of ourselves in costume?
Idol Showcase applicants must submit an audition video of their routine, but the performers do not need to be in cosplay for the video.

The Idol Showcase application guidelines and Cosplay Event performance rules can be found on the website: https://www.animeboston.com/activities/ ... l-showcase

Additionally, if you have questions about your specific application, I recommend contacting the Idol Showcase Coordinator through the Contact Us form: https://www.animeboston.com/contact
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
hanaperi.studio
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:56 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by hanaperi.studio »

Hello! I wanted to check here to make sure that applications have not opened up yet, as of 12:00 pm today, Fri Dec 15. I'd much appreciate if someone could please let me know exactly how to access the applications, in case I'm just clicking in the wrong places! Would it be the "All Events" or the "My Events" button in the Cosplay HQ?
AB 2023
FRI: Shibuya Kanon, Yuigaoka Uniform (Love Live! Superstar)
SAT: Wien Margarete, Butterfly Wing (Love Live! Superstar)
SUN: Mifune Shioriko, Emotion (Love Live! Nijigasaki)

AB 2022
FRI: Shibuya Kanon, Yuigaoka Uniform (Love Live! Superstar)
SAT: Uehara Ayumu, Yume e no Ippo (Love Live! Nijigasaki)
User avatar
jess.claflin
Determined Poster
Posts: 228
Joined: Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:00 am
Location: Woburn, MA
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by jess.claflin »

Im on forum at the normal location. It hasnt opened! I dk the time it opens up. it be great to know when.
AB13:
Thursday/Friday morning- rapunzel
Friday afternoon/Saturday/Sunday - Monster Musume Miia


My Page, like it: https://www.facebook.com/BunnyMoonCosplay?ref=hl
User avatar
ArtestCosplayGirl200
Experienced Poster
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:52 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ArtestCosplayGirl200 »

same,ive been sitting around all morning waiting because they are always release at different times each year.

AB 09: SM
10: Pretear, Sakura
11: Miku Hatsune, Yuki Cross, Mion, Amu Hinamori
Been going since 2009.
2021: megumin and re zero
HardyYo8
I'm new!
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2023 12:11 pm

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by HardyYo8 »

I can’t get in either, I’ve checked the masquerade, idol showcase, and death match.
User avatar
MechaGhoul
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:53 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by MechaGhoul »

I saw in other cosplay event threads that all applications open at 9pm
AB 2024: ~secreeet~
AB2023: Revy - Black Lagoon, Hatsune Miku, Kuromi
AB2022: Ibuki Mioda, Ken Kaneki, Priss Asagiri
AB2020,2021: =[
AB2019: Monokuma, Ibuki Mioda [Despair Disease], Miku
AB2018: Celestia Ludenberg, Ibuki Mioda, Monokuma
AB2017: Celestia Ludenberg - Danganronpa
AB2016: Crona - Soul Eater, Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2015: Jaeger Pilots - Pacific Rim
AB2014: Lollipop Chainsaw[w/ Starling Sisters], Revy - Black Lagoon
Ab2013: Lollipop Chainsaw
User avatar
AZombae
AB Staff
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:21 pm

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by AZombae »

hanaperi.studio wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:01 pm Hello! I wanted to check here to make sure that applications have not opened up yet, as of 12:00 pm today, Fri Dec 15. I'd much appreciate if someone could please let me know exactly how to access the applications, in case I'm just clicking in the wrong places! Would it be the "All Events" or the "My Events" button in the Cosplay HQ?
jess.claflin wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:10 pm Im on forum at the normal location. It hasnt opened! I dk the time it opens up. it be great to know when.
ArtestCosplayGirl200 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:11 pm same,ive been sitting around all morning waiting because they are always release at different times each year.
HardyYo8 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:24 pm I can’t get in either, I’ve checked the masquerade, idol showcase, and death match.
MechaGhoul wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 4:37 pm I saw in other cosplay event threads that all applications open at 9pm
Im so excited to see you all gearing up and getting ready to apply to Cosplay Events this year!

MechaGhoul was correct. Applications are set to open Dec 15 at 9pm.
Dani Filkins
Cosplay Runway Coordinator 2024
User avatar
theeesthernet
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:00 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by theeesthernet »

Thank you for the clarification earlier! Another question, are the days for the Cosplay Events always the same? Like how in 2023, Death Match/Dating Game were on Friday, Lip Sync Battle was on Saturday, Chess/Runway were on Sunday? I'm asking so I know which cosplay to use to apply for which event :)
AB 2024:
Friday - PASWG: Angel! Panty (w/ Soul Eater: Maka Albarn)
User avatar
Cycrino
AB Staff
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by Cycrino »

theeesthernet wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:59 pm Thank you for the clarification earlier! Another question, are the days for the Cosplay Events always the same? Like how in 2023, Death Match/Dating Game were on Friday, Lip Sync Battle was on Saturday, Chess/Runway were on Sunday? I'm asking so I know which cosplay to use to apply for which event :)
Schedule permitting, the events are generally on the same days - but that is subject to change as guest and industry events are added to the schedule.

This year the events are tentatively as follows:

FRIDAY - Death Match, Dating Game, Masquerade Judging
SATURDAY - Chess Rehearsal, Masquerade Rehearsal, Masquerade Judging, Lip Sync Battle, Idol Showcase, Masquerade
SUNDAY - Chess, Runway
Andrey Zholudok
Cosplay Events Manager 2024
User avatar
theeesthernet
Getting the hang of this...
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2023 2:00 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by theeesthernet »

Thank you!
AB 2024:
Friday - PASWG: Angel! Panty (w/ Soul Eater: Maka Albarn)
StarSketch
I'm new!
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by StarSketch »

Is there a general time frame for when people are told if they've been picked for a Cosplay Event? Are you told if you haven't been picked at all?
User avatar
ksmurf
AB Executive
Posts: 261
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by ksmurf »

StarSketch wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:47 pm Is there a general time frame for when people are told if they've been picked for a Cosplay Event? Are you told if you haven't been picked at all?
Nearly all cosplay event acceptance, waitlist, and decline emails have been sent.
If you did not receive an email, check your spam box as the emails can sometimes get filtered to there.
Alison Bird
Director of Programming 2024
mikasa23
I'm new!
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:09 am

Re: Anime Boston 2024 Cosplay Events

Post by mikasa23 »

I regret that I've missed the deadline for submitting my application through the Masquerade app. fnf
Post Reply