Tell me your crazy/funny memories!

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
s-t-r-a-y
I'm new!

Post by s-t-r-a-y »

At AB 2007 i had cosplayed as Ryuichi in his Kumagoro outfit, and i received over 600 hugs throughout the three days of the convention, of course i don't remember everyone who hugged me but one person was extremely memorable. it happened the second day i think and it was around lunchtime, we were in the mall area in the food court, i was standing in line with my buddies and all of a sudden when i was turned towards my friends i hear a far away voice saying "ryuichi!" and it got louder and louder and louder until my friend's eyes became wide open and the next thing i know i'm on the ground with a kinda heavy-set girl on-top of me hugging me to death! of course i wasnt mad or anything, i just needed to catch my breath! :D
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i guess when i first starting going to these type of things. it was like so kick ass you know what i mean. then i got used to seeing people dressed up. ever since i like i want to do that.it been awesome ever since.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Princess_Daisy
Experienced Poster

Post by Princess_Daisy »

I received my first glomp at AB 07. I had made a sign for me and my friend that said "Glomp us. We're available. We each received two glomps, the second one took the wind out of me XD

Around the same time as the glomping, my friend and I were waiting in line for the informal dance, when out of nowhere we heard someone say "would you like a little sexy time?" I was all O_o. But thankfully it wasn't directed at us.
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i define ab 07 as the best year ever. i had the most fun had the most pics, i wasnt to youtubing.but then i got into the anime renions so ya i guess that a good way of something that came out of it.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
PsychSelr
I'm new!

Post by PsychSelr »

I rememeber having only one dollar left and I was tagging along with my friends (my first time was this year ('07)) and one of my friends wanted to see this Gaara and Naruto couple make out. They asked for a dollar if she really wanted them to kiss, she had no money left, I was nice enough to give them the dollar. Honestly, it was amazing. =P