Game Tournaments misc.

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Blade21576
Expert Poster

Game Tournaments misc.

Post by Blade21576 »

I wound up entering the DDR light tournament. Lost in da first round lol. but they had a good turn out of games this year I was kind of disapointed that I missed out on tekken 5 DR. But feel free to brag about winning talk about your fav game at anime boston what ever you want ;)
Javapsycho
Expert Poster

Game Tournaments misc.

Post by Javapsycho »

I really wish there had been some form of Guitar Hero tournament...Oh well...maybe next year.

My favorite game room moment came while I was playing Guitar Hero (go figure). Now, the list of songs forbidden from play said "during busy hours," and at this particular time, there were only 2 people waiting behind me and the guy playing with me. So, since this was my last song before I decided to get going, I picked War Pigs (one of the taboo songs due to its length). I play on expert, and I know this song like the back of my hand, so when I started headbanging, turning away from the screen, playing the guitar behind my back, playing with 1 hand, and otherwise showing off (while still hitting 93% of the notes), a crowd appeared. I felt special ^_^

Someone tried to get me to light the guitar on fire when I was done, but I thought better of it =P
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Game Tournaments misc.

Post by DeMarcus »

[quote=Javapsycho]Someone tried to get me to light the guitar on fire when I was done, but I thought better of it =P[/quote]

good man... leave the hendrexing to staff XD!

I love how I got two crowds on gh over the weekend...

once when I no looked the breakdown on woman expert (idk I just memorized it) and then again on saturday when I did a flip during spanish castle magic on ghI... man that was crazy awesome!