Who screamed when....

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
megmo
Determined Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by megmo »

Who screamed for what skit/ walk on in the Masquarade? I screamed for so many that I can't even remember all of them. Like the Naruto respect one, Tool time, and the Trigun beer skit. (I probally gave the person in front of me a major headache)
dark mousi
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by dark mousi »

didn't scream, liked all though. ^_^
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Who screamed when....

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=megmo]Who screamed for what skit/ walk on in the Masquarade? I screamed for so many that I can't even remember all of them. Like the Naruto respect one, [color:red]Tool time[/color], and the Trigun beer skit. (I probally gave the person in front of me a major headache)[/quote]

^^ Thank you! :D
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
nightwalker
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by nightwalker »

[quote=megmo]Who screamed for what skit/ walk on in the Masquarade? I screamed for so many that I can't even remember all of them. Like the Naruto respect one, Tool time, and the Trigun beer skit. (I probally gave the person in front of me a major headache)[/quote]

AWW! You liked my skit? Arigato!
Do You LIKE Me?
Or do you think I'm DEVIANT? ;)
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by NoTouchie »

I screamed for all of them, just 'cause it's fun. The poor person infront of me winced everytime I made a noise. Guess I'm loud.
JReckers
AB Staff

Who screamed when....

Post by JReckers »

I'll say for all cosplayers, that the crowd's reaction is pretty much the most powerful and satisfying reward... so from all of us (the performers) to all of you (the screamers :P)

Jeff Reckers
Special Projects 2019
Squee
Determined Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Squee »

Hehehe. The person I was sitting next to wound up leaving because I screamed so much. At one point I screamed so high pitched that one person checked if their ear was bleeding and couldn't hear very well for a few minutes.
ExileFayt
AB Alumni

Who screamed when....

Post by ExileFayt »

[quote=megmo]Who screamed for what skit/ walk on in the Masquarade? I screamed for so many that I can't even remember all of them. Like the Naruto respect one, Tool time, and the [color:green]Trigun beer skit[/color]. (I probally gave the person in front of me a major headache)[/quote]

yey!!! you liked our skit! =^-^= thank yyoouuu
Live, Laugh, Cosplay!
spazwithcatears
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by spazwithcatears »

hmm, I screamed for pretty much all of them. but the ones I screamed for the MOST were:

Trigun Beer Skit (my friend and I horrified our parents by chanting along XD)
both Ouran skits (the first one, I almost had a heart attack, and screamed so loud the person in front of me literally glared. and further horrified my mother.)
Yatta!
Tool Time
basically all of intermission
the Naruto skit where Naruto was like "KAKASHI, SASUKE'S TRYING TO MOLEST MEEEEEE!!"

I'm sure there were more, but I can't really recall. all of them were so awesome though. XP
Manda
Getting the hang of this...

Who screamed when....

Post by Manda »

I cheered (read: screamed) for pretty much everything, but I was especially high-pitched for everything yaoi. :D
Kira
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Kira »

I screamed during Yatta, The Beer Song, and The Nurses(cause that was CREEPY)
ohkami majin

Who screamed when....

Post by ohkami majin »

I screamed for most of them, but I was probably loudest when they anounced "Axel's hips don't lie" I seriously feel bad for the guy sitting next to me at that point lol. My friends and I have seen the amv, and I've always associated that song with him because of it.

I also screamed quite a bit for the sibling rivalry skit when they had the duel. Yuugiou is one of my favorite anime, but I love spoofs of it even more <333.
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Ratica »

I was too busy dancing back stage to figure out if I was singing or screaming xD
megmo
Determined Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by megmo »

Yeah. That Naruto one was funny!
Pockylove
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Pockylove »

i used up my voice by then. but i clapped really loud? ahha the people behind me screams like CRAZYY . i end up getting a headache after x.x boo
megmo
Determined Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by megmo »

If anyone here from the Masquarade was sitting in front of a Sailor Mercury who kept screamly loudly. I'm sorry!
spazwithcatears
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by spazwithcatears »

[quote=Manda]I cheered (read: screamed) for pretty much everything, but I was especially high-pitched for everything yaoi. :D [/quote]

same here, precisely the reason that my mother demanded an explanation for (and I quote) "all that guy-on-guy brother-on-brother business".
that was an interesting elevator trip. WHY did we have to be on floor 23?! *sigh*
Yellow Fox

Who screamed when....

Post by Yellow Fox »

lessee....the Ouran one when Tamaki fell ontop of Haruhi, the Silent Hill Nurse one, the first KHII skit, the "Let's Get Some Shoes" skit, the Yatta skit, and a bunch of others that I can't remember right now o.o
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by StopAllSadness »

I screamed the hardest for the Ouran High School Host Club (Both) Naruto (the Respect and the "Sasuke's molesting me!") And fma, cause Ed is luff.

I couldn't talk for the next couple of days XD
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] I screamed almost the entire time... Everyone around me was probably going deaf ^^!
Ah well it doesn't matter XD It was so much fuuuun uuuuuuuuuugh I wish it would never end *cries* [/color]
Red_Wolf
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Red_Wolf »

I screamed for almost all the skits including the yaoi ones.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] I scream! You Scream! We all scream for... yaoi? XD [/color]
Emi
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Emi »

I screamed during the intermission skit because one of my friends was in it (the Zetsu) and he had been teasing us about some secret special skit for months leading up to the con.
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Ratica »

YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI

yeah, I scream for it too
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] yay Link!!! XD [/color]
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Ratica »

>.> I fangirl squealed at many moments....
Insane_Bassist

Who screamed when....

Post by Insane_Bassist »

[quote=NoTouchie]I screamed for all of them, just 'cause it's fun. The poor person infront of me winced everytime I made a noise. Guess I'm loud.[/quote]

Where you the person behind me? Near the front on the left? Hahahaha. There was someone REALLY loud XD.

I screamed for Shoes. Psha
faerietithe
Determined Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by faerietithe »

[quote=Yellow Fox]lessee....[color:orange]the Ouran one when Tamaki fell ontop of Haruhi[/color], the Silent Hill Nurse one, the first KHII skit, the "Let's Get Some Shoes" skit, the Yatta skit, and a bunch of others that I can't remember right now o.o[/quote]

...so much practice. We found random places to do it before so that I wouldn't get hurt, and people kept seeing us, and squealing. It was.. amusing. But yeah, so much screaming, a lot of lines were lost.. I'm glad people liked it though.

I liked the silent hill one, the tetris ninjas, and... actually, I screamed for all of them, because I was like "hey, if I scream, I won't get quite as nervous that we're on soon."
Soujiro458
Veteran Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Soujiro458 »

[quote=spazwithcatears][quote=Manda]I cheered (read: screamed) for pretty much everything, but I was especially high-pitched for everything yaoi. :D [/quote]

same here, precisely the reason that my mother demanded an explanation for (and I quote) "all that guy-on-guy [color:red]brother-on-brother[/color] business".
that was an interesting elevator trip. WHY did we have to be on floor 23?! *sigh*[/quote]

lol oops ^^;

<--- Kaoru from first Host Club Skit
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by StopAllSadness »

[quote=faerietithe]
...so much practice. We found random places to do it before so that I wouldn't get hurt, and people kept seeing us, and squealing. It was.. amusing. But yeah, so much screaming, a lot of lines were lost.. I'm glad people liked it though.

I liked the silent hill one, the tetris ninjas, and... actually, I screamed for all of them, because I was like "hey, if I scream, I won't get quite as nervous that we're on soon."
[/quote]

Sorry bout the screaming XD
Now that I think about it, I think the HaruhixTamaki pairing was one of the actually NORMAL pairings throughout the masquerade, everything else was pretty much yaoi.

(btw, you guys rock!)
Scortor
Experienced Poster

Who screamed when....

Post by Scortor »

[quote=megmo]Who screamed for what skit/ walk on in the Masquarade? I screamed for so many that I can't even remember all of them. Like the Naruto respect one, Tool time, and the Trigun beer skit. (I probally gave the person in front of me a major headache)[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I screamed for all of them, but the two I screamed the hardest for were the "If you were gay" song because I absolutely love Avenue Q and the Return to Labyrinth skit. Can I just say how skeptical I was that anyone could pull off the Goblin King as good as David Bowie, but whoever went as the Goblin King absolutely blew my mind! AND the song that was sung in that skit was from the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer which gets it an extra 100000000 pts for awesomeness.