Thank you, volunteers

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
jnik
Show-off

Thank you, volunteers

Post by jnik »

Special thanks to all you attendees who donned the orange vests at-con and went to work on all sorts of tasks. The con couldn't have run without you (...as boring as bag-stuffing might be.)
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Thank you, volunteers

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

your welcome. i wanted to help. it also proved as a great distraction when on at 12:30am saturday or sunday night i found out my mom was in the hospital
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
Rappak
AB Staff

Thank you, volunteers

Post by Rappak »

Where's Pez and Ian? I think there's ego stroking soon...
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
DELETED_ACCT23
Getting the hang of this...

Thank you, volunteers

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

Your welcom :3

But I love working anyways.....I worked up a sweat running those bags in pre-reg, it was awesome.

Thanks to the people in the crowd that cheered for the pre-reg volunteers!
jnik
Show-off

Thank you, volunteers

Post by jnik »

[quote=pandagirl6662003]it also proved as a great distraction when on at 12:30am saturday or sunday night i found out my mom was in the hospital[/quote]
:( I hope she's doing well.

[quote=Rappak]Where's Pez and Ian? I think there's ego stroking soon...[/quote]
Our volunteer coordinators are getting plenty of ego-stroking in the staff forums, which was what reminded me you folks needed some applause :)
Bassooooon1

Thank you, volunteers

Post by Bassooooon1 »

ummm I was a volunteer and I had some complaints that I think should be addressed. I just didn't know who to contact? Mary's probably totally overloaded right now... and I didn't want to post it for all to see, because for the most part I managed to still have fun, but.... yeah.
Thanks! ^^
Bassooooon1

Thank you, volunteers

Post by Bassooooon1 »

[quote=Ryan Cacophony]Your welcom :3

But I love working anyways.....I worked up a sweat running those bags in pre-reg, it was awesome.

[/quote]

HAHAHA! That was SO awesome, man. Boston marathon! And when she through the bag at you, and it just totally hit you smack dab in the face..... You, m'man, are responsible for most of my papercuts. I couldn't quite concentrate on folding those thrice-damned con chowders after that XD
Rappak
AB Staff

Thank you, volunteers

Post by Rappak »

I missed out on helping most of the Reg stuff. Though we got a big sign saying that the end of the line was here for stuff. I got my picture taken with it for some reason and was really confused...
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
jnik
Show-off

Thank you, volunteers

Post by jnik »

[quote=Bassooooon1]ummm I was a volunteer and I had some complaints that I think should be addressed. I just didn't know who to contact?[/quote]
Use the contact form...that'll go straight to the volunteer wranglers of legend. Thanks for the feedback :)
Vanguard
Expert Poster

Thank you, volunteers

Post by Vanguard »

np, I volunteered this year, and had all my hours by saturday afternoon, I can also claim to be the first casulty among the volunteers (accosted and dragged to the ground kicking and screaming by a Hughs cosplayer on Friday, he got me again @_@)
DELETED_ACCT23

Thank you, volunteers

Post by DELETED_ACCT23 »

[quote=Bassooooon1][quote=Ryan Cacophony]Your welcom :3

[/quote]

HAHAHA! That was SO awesome, man. Boston marathon! And when she through the bag at you, and it just totally hit you smack dab in the face..... You, m'man, are responsible for most of my papercuts. I couldn't quite concentrate on folding those thrice-damned con chowders after that XD[/quote]

My hands were so dry when folding those con chowders x.x

Which dude or dudette were you in reg?
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Thank you, volunteers

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

my mom is doing better yes but at this point we still don't know what was wrong in the first place. i know it was at 12:30am sunday now. oh btw
you did an awesome job dealing with the hotel weapons issue that cropped up on saturday
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19