Lost & Found??

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Guregu
Getting the hang of this...

Lost & Found??

Post by Guregu »

Was there a lost and found at the con? I think I lost my drivers license either in the gameroom or in video 309 on Saturday night. Name's Greg Dunlap. Thanks!
Nick

Lost & Found??

Post by Nick »

lost and found was located in security headquarters. use the contact form on the website to get in touch with someone and they can look into it for you.
Nick Bennett-Zendzian
Lapsed Staff Member of AB's Past

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde
AliceTanzer
Show-off

Lost & Found??

Post by AliceTanzer »

There was a Lost and Found in the Security Headquarters that was in room 209 of the Hynes. We had allot of stuff leftover after the con, and I know there were a few ids in there. It is currently all in boxes and bags on its way to one of the heads of security's house. I know they are planning on starting a stickied thread for Lost and Found questions.
Since we're all a bit busy still with the after-con whatnot it may take a little bit to get to it on the forums, but for something important like an ID you might want to email them instead.
I beleive the email boxes are re-opening tomorow, so you'll still have to wait a day.

I hope we have your id!
Alice Tanzer

'14 NEAS Board Member
'13 EAC
'12 '13 '14 Security
'07 '08 '09 '10 '11 Security(Overnight)
'06 Security
'04 Artist Alley Co-Manager

"She has a medical degree. In fashion. From France!"
madlax6
I'm new!

Lost & Found??

Post by madlax6 »

i lost my cell phone do you know if you saw one there, and how would i get more info on how to fidn it?

thak you!
aznmedic
AB Alumni

Lost & Found??

Post by aznmedic »

E-mail http://www.animeboston.com/contact/?security
we made a list of everything that was in the lost n found before we packed it up.
AliceTanzer
Show-off

Lost & Found??

Post by AliceTanzer »

[quote=aznmedic]E-mail http://www.animeboston.com/contact/?security
we made a list of everything that was in the lost n found before we packed it up.
[/quote]
In the emails to security, make sure to describe the item as much as possible.
Alice Tanzer

'14 NEAS Board Member
'13 EAC
'12 '13 '14 Security
'06 Security

Guregu

Lost & Found??

Post by Guregu »

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

~Greg
Amjam
Determined Poster

Lost & Found??

Post by Amjam »

I lost the arm off my new Goku figurine. D: Oh well, I'll buy a brazilian more Saiyuki things next time I go to a con so I guess I'll survive.
-pets armless Goku, crying- Now you have to eat half as fast...
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Yellow Fox

Lost & Found??

Post by Yellow Fox »

My friend lost her passport @_@;; she was using it as her ID when she was picking us her pre-reg badge. Her name's Lily Simon, so if anyone finds it, that would be great help ._.
Justin
Expert Poster

Lost & Found??

Post by Justin »

Greg: I didn't see your license, I don't think you left it in VG.

Someone should have found it by now though.
jnik
Show-off

Lost & Found??

Post by jnik »

[quote=Yellow Fox]My friend lost her passport @_@;; she was using it as her ID when she was picking us her pre-reg badge.[/quote]

Unfortunately I didn't find any passports in reg (I found a few other ID's, which did get turned in to security).
Sayoria
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Lost & Found??

Post by Sayoria »

Wow, Drivers Licenses, Passports, and Phones? I feel for you all.

I am one of those people who take his wallet out to buy something, put it in my other pocket, nad later realize i moved it thinking I lost the thing with an "OMFG I LOST MY WALLET" feeling going through my head. Never happened, but i think i know how it feels jsut having that happen.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
CJ Gren
AB Executive

Lost & Found??

Post by CJ Gren »

I didn't loose anything of too much importance. Just my wireless mouse. I email security though, so hopefully I'll hear back soon.
Jennifer McDonald
Director of Guest Relations 2025
Guregu

Lost & Found??

Post by Guregu »

It probably fell out of my pocket in the video room I was in Saturday night then. I sent a couple emails to security but haven't received a response yet. I'm sure it's flooded with emails, and I'm sure people are busy now that the con is over... Just hope they have it so I don't have to replace my ID.
Xiren
Dedicated Poster

Lost & Found??

Post by Xiren »

There was a Cranberry Sweatshirt and Nikon Coolpix camera (I forget what model) found in rm 304 where the Gaia Online and Masquerade feedback panels took place on Sunday.

I brought them back to Security, though I'm not sure where they made it to after the con broke down if they were not claimed. Perhaps the Pru itself has a lost and found that they were turned over to.
MerchMaven
Show-off

Lost & Found??

Post by MerchMaven »

Please remember, we left the hotel on Monday. I myself saw the boxes go into the mail that morning. It'll probably be a day or so more before they're in the hands of the right people so they can be checked.

I know losing stuff sucks bad, but you will get a reply as soon as it's possible. 8)

Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006
elphaba
Dedicated Poster

Lost & Found??

Post by elphaba »

Question: I lost my camera at the con, and it's the same model mentioned above......I just e-mailed security, but are the e-mails still being checked this late after the con?
AliceTanzer
Show-off

Lost & Found??

Post by AliceTanzer »

[quote=elphaba]Question: I lost my camera at the con, and it's the same model mentioned above......I just e-mailed security, but are the e-mails still being checked this late after the con?[/quote]
Yes, they are. The person above didn't really mention a model, they just mentioned a brand. In your email to security try and include everything and anything you can say about it, since there are people that lose the saaame things.
Alice Tanzer

'14 NEAS Board Member
'13 EAC
'12 '13 '14 Security
'06 Security