my boyfriend refuses to cosplay

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

i asked him to next year to Abel with me. I have often thought Asta and Abel make such a cute couple as to Ian and Ester.... I asked him and he refused and said Cosplaying in stupid.... I kinda feel like i have wasted the last 3 months preparing... I mean before when i cosplay i feel like a celebrity people calling me "ASTA!!!!" the random hugs that millions of Flashes.... i still see spots but now i feel sort of foolish now that i'm here all alone and just normal Ash again....

Ya gotta have respect for Cosplayers.... they work hard ya know?

So give props to a cosplayer (that made there costume not bought the damn thing off ebay...)

My props go to Domo.... I was cheered up so much when i saw him!
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
Pockylove
Experienced Poster

Post by Pockylove »

you should tell him your going to cosplay with a really hot guy since he wont haha
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

well for next year wanted to do really hot kissing scenes for poses...and i love him far to much to go with another guy
Of Course im Jenova again this year! Join me my children the year of the Jenovas Witness begins!!!!
Pockylove
Experienced Poster

Post by Pockylove »

well goodluck . I hope you convince him . so i can take some hot pics of you two ;)
Suna Sato
Veteran Poster

Post by Suna Sato »

thanks...its not looking to good.... ::sigh.:: hes always got me feeling so lonely he refuses to dance with me or do anything that may make him look like he has a femine side..... gets me soo mad.... but i love him what can i say i just deal with it
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Post by ElderOfNar »

dump him and try to find a good cosplayer like the Alucard, but i dunno if you like biting :-p
gmsenpai
Veteran Poster

Post by gmsenpai »

I have the opposite problem, I have a girlfriend who won't. But then again, I have another 365 days to convince her otherwise. ;)
Johen
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Johen »

i was in the same boat as you someone who thought the same way as your bf does guess thats why i ended it with her i want someone who shares some same intrest like cosplaying and that other stuff but hang in there hopfully he;ll come through
Blade21576
Expert Poster

Post by Blade21576 »

Thats depressing cosplaying is fun.lol
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=Blade21576]Thats depressing cosplaying is fun.lol [/quote]

Very true. Even if you don't make the costume yourself it's still fun, but making it and wearing it is great. Try to find a character he likes and make that costume, I know I wouldn't cosplay a character I don't like.
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)