Naruto vs Bleach

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ElderOfNar »

For a photo shoot for next year we need a big space and get all of Naruto and Bleach cosplayers to kinna have a nice pic of all of us about to go at it, cuz you guys broke up the end of our Naruto photoshoot, and we need to fight :-D
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Blondie »

Unfortunately for all the narutards...the bleachies wrecked you guys photoshoot wise. We sent you all packin'

But we didnt mean to upset anybody.
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ElderOfNar »

i wasn't upset, i just wanna see teh showdown between the two :-p
Blondie
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Blondie »

Me too. I was hoping we'd all get together for a big shoot and hangout, but security had to come and break us up. Now THAT was cool.
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ElderOfNar »

though it won't turn into an epic battle like ninjas vs pirates, naruto vs bleach is a good one as far as cons go
BankaiBilly
Expert Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by BankaiBilly »

Bring it.
MooeyDooey
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by MooeyDooey »

[color:blue]I truthfully was kinda bummed. This was my first con ever, and I wanted to experiance a full photoshoot. T_T

No hard feelings though. It was funny. ^____^ The photoshoot was compleatly RAPED by bleach.[/color]
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by purple_popinjay »

I'm game. Hey, did everyone see the Bleach escalator as we wrecked your photoshoot?
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Pencil-Hands »

I have a picture of it, once my camera stops being stupid I'll post it. =)
RangikuKitty
Expert Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by RangikuKitty »

Bleach escalator ftw! That was the best thing ever. xD I'm sure there would have been a showdown if that one person hadn't been yelling at us to shush.

But come on, you Naru-tards were going over the limit there. *Finger waggle.* ;P
OtakuSakupony
Getting the hang of this...

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by OtakuSakupony »

Unfortunately, I don't think wrecking someone's photoshoot is anything to be proud of, although it would be awesome to have all the ninjas and shinigami together for one giant photoshoot. I was hoping that would happen.
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Well they were over their time limit, considering we were late to our photoshoot and they were still there. ^_^'
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

Schedule TBD
OtakuSakupony

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by OtakuSakupony »

Oh, well that's okay. I wasn't aware, because I had left right after the photoshoot with the genin.
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ElderOfNar »

the escalator was amazing though
ElderOfNar
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ElderOfNar »

i'll look into helping organize a Naruto vs Bleach photoshoot for next AB as it comes closer
Natielle
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Natielle »

Sounds awesome since I was the one who started the bleach raid of the naruto shoot cuz I was bored...

>___>;
takai_k
I'm new!

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by takai_k »

Hey, our photoshoot was broken down by CLOUD >< grr. But if Bleach and Naruto do go at it, I'm all for Bleach xDD
ANBU_0TAKU
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by ANBU_0TAKU »

I agree - Id love to be in a Naruto/Bleach photoshoot :-P I love both shows so it would be hard to just be on one side but it would make for an amazing piccc =]

...wonder who I'd stand next too...*ponders*
tobiinpajamas
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by tobiinpajamas »

that totally wasnt cool bleach ppl! haha just kidding, im kinda sad though...even though i was at that photo shoot i cant find any pictures of myself! haha it would be quite awesome to have a huge shoot of both
Kagerou

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Kagerou »

It was my friends first con...and according to my watch you were about five minutes early >.> plus our shoot started late because we were asked to move so it would have been more polite to wait the last five minutes instead of coming in when we only had the random pairings shoot left ~_~ ruined part of the con for alot of people.

What AB needs is more organization on the photoshoots...seriously.
lucky13
Experienced Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by lucky13 »

ha ha that bleach raid got me and my friend on the ninga team out of the crowd without being challanged for the bucket
Zilark
AB Staff

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Zilark »

We Bleaches just wanted to have a little fun, we didn't mean to disapoint people. though I would love to have a BLeach vs. Naruto. That would be so much fun. Even though I'm on the Bleach side I still love Naruto.
Liz Wu
Tech Ops Desk Staff 2023
Large Events Staff 2019-2022
Senior Tech Shift Lead 2017- 2018
Senior Tech Staff 2015 - 2016
Junior Tech Staff 2014 (Team 300!!!)
Kagerou

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Kagerou »

I'm not on either side XD I was rukia earlier the weekend. I still wish people would think before doing things like that though u_u. quite a few people were looking forward to the other parts of the shoots and the bleach one ran longer then ours did XD

Tis over now I suppose, and there's always anime next and otakon, just wanted my friend to have good memories of her first con you know?

Naruto VS Bleach would be funny, but we'd have to make sure things weren't taken too far like the pirate vs ninja thing has at some cons X_X
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Well it looks like the Shinigami vs Ninjas is going to carry over into next year. I guess I'll have to cosplay as a Shinigami again on top of whatever I choose to do next year. ^_^'

Schedule TBD
Natielle
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Natielle »

It should be suggested that the forum staff make schedules for photoshoots that won't be made so last minute, and will be ON TIME, if you aren't on time, than whoever is gets into the photoshoot. The BLEACH cosplayers from Friday [mainly rangiku ~me~, urahara's 1,2,3, and 4, rangiku two, hitsugaya's one and two, renji's one and two, so on so forth] had that spot, and the 3rd floor was packed from lines, therefore, we just reclaimed our spot. We didn't mean any harm, but next time, let's make it that everyone stays on time, unless we merge the photoshoots, which sounds uberly awesome.

I loved the Gai who said "DON'T MAKE ME DO THIS" and did his famous pose.
tobiinpajamas
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by tobiinpajamas »

haha i say merge shoots sounds really cool...you could have pics of some really random cosplay battles...
Natielle
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Natielle »

Not only that, but there wouldn't be as many noise reports, since there wouldn't be seperate photoshoots, but rather just uno.
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

And no random and incredibly loud "BLEACH!" or "NA-RU-TO!" cheers either. However fun they may have been...

Schedule TBD
Sayoria
AB Staff

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Sayoria »

[quote=L]Unfortunately for all the narutards...the bleachies wrecked you guys photoshoot wise. We sent you all packin'

But we didnt mean to upset anybody.[/quote]

I agree. All the costumes and Photos of the Bleach characters were more appealing to me. There were too many, but I still liked them.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by Hinata-chan »

[quote=Ikeru]And no random and incredibly loud "BLEACH!" or "NA-RU-TO!" cheers either. However fun they may have been...[/quote]
[color:blue]I started the Na-Ru-To thing. X3 I'm surprised it caught on... I'm not too persuasive.[/color]
BankaiBilly
Expert Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Post by BankaiBilly »

[quote=Natielle]Sounds awesome since I was the one who started the bleach raid of the naruto shoot cuz I was bored...

>___>;[/quote]

lol it was a group effort and you know it =) ... but it was our tight group that did it =P lol
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Naruto vs Bleach

Part of our charge is on youtube! W00t!

Schedule TBD