Kaiju Stories!!

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Butters4071
I'm new!

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Butters4071 »

Hey I'm Butters, diehard Kaiju Big Battel fan. I wanted to hear some stories of anyone's encounters with the characters while they rampaged through con.

Here's mine; After stalking Dr. Cube and his camera man through the con with a group of people I disguised myself as a cube minion and snuck into the kaiju HQ room to steal a piece of pizza. After I got out of the room with my slice I realized cube was chasing me. He threw his pizza at my head and roughed me up pushing me into a trashcan and pulling my hoodie over my head. After that he took my mask and walked away in triumph. I'll sleep good for the rest of my life knowing Dr. Cube beat me up over some pizza.

I hope people have some good stories of Kaiju attacks!!
Domigan
Experienced Poster

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Domigan »

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y261/k ... C01077.jpg

Darn forum won't let me post the entire image. >/

You don't need an explanation either; it's a picture worth a thousand words.
mosquitoboy
Expert Poster

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by mosquitoboy »

Hahahaha!

I love you butters, I can't believe you did that. ^_^
You know my story, but I shall tell it anyway.

I was cosplaying Gan Ning from Dynasty warriors. I had made a overly large sword from Styrofoam. When I walked into the Kaiju panel last year Dr. Cube reached his hand out for something to sign.

I stupidly took a step back and told him I didn't want his signature. He of course reacted by leaping, not climbing... but LEAPING on top of the table he was signing stuff at and Karate chopped my sword in half.

I stood there motionless unable to even muster a comeback. (and thats odd for me.)
Lauden Noxious Saw what had happoned and took the pieces of broken sword and began signing it while saying, "Thats what happens when you mess with the evil Dr. Cube and his posse. I got the rest of the cast to sign the sword pieces and during the signing and weeping over the lost sword, the infamous Dr. snuck up and signed the sword with "Get sick and die".

I was quite upset when it happoned, but if that event had not happoned I would not have the shrine in my room with a broken sword and tons of signatures, nor would I have a great story to tell everyone.
Sean
Getting the hang of this...

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Sean »

I gave Beav my Cooking Mama apron to wear during the Anime Song Panel since he was the cook in the scenario we made up there. Plus I went up and asked Cube about the Zombie Pablo Plantain at the Kaiju Press conference.

He had no comment...
Urahara Taichou
Experienced Poster

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Urahara Taichou »

At the Piano in the Sheraton there was a guy playing moonlight sonata. I was just sitting in one of the arm chairs when I noticed Dr. Cube and the cameraguy walk by. They stop, and Cube walks over to the guy playing the piano, starts motioning like he's enjoying the music and rocking his head from side to side in tune. Then he slams his hands down on the keys a few times and freaks the crap out of the guy playing, and screams "I HATE YOU!" and walks off.
Miamagic
Veteran Poster

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Miamagic »

Hey all,

So my group, the mario ukelele group (daisy, toad, mario, wario, luigi)is running back to our room to get something, all with ukekleles in hand. At the elevators we run into Dr. cube and his camera guy. Our mario then says "then Dr, cube" and proceseds to taps Dr, cube with ukelele. Dr. Cube decides that "it is on" and chases our Mario trying to steal his uke!!LOL. Dr. cube grabs his uke and holds above our mario's head *LOL* and our mario is ducked down, trying to get enough momentium to jump up and grab the uke!! He then grabs it and Dr. cube takes off his mario hat and tosses it and then makes a run for it. We were all crying, we where laughing so hard. Right after afterwards our mario yelled out "I"ll get you Cube!!!. It was so funny to see Mario versus Dr. Cube.!!! The best part is that its all on camera. We are really hoping it ends up on youtube so we can see it again.
Shralla
Expert Poster

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Shralla »

Dr. Cube is absolutely amazing. Some of these stories are so awesome and hilarious they sound made up, but I believe every one of them.

Also, my friends and I just came to the realization that Pedro may, in fact, be a girl.
Kins
Getting the hang of this...

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Kins »

Lets see....Louden signed our whole FF crossplay's groups chests...we all got tentacle raped by Steam Powered Tentacle Boulder....one of us tried it shake Dr. Cube's hand and he cursed him off....and one of my friends pissed off the entire Kaiju group by asking some incredibly stupid question about Gumby and the Blockheads during the panel.
Butters4071
I'm new!

Kaiju Stories!!

Post by Butters4071 »

Oh man those are halarious stories. I was there when Dr. Cube got in the fight with the mario brothers it was amazing swinging their instruments around in front of the elevators. Gotta love Kaiju.

Haha after the panel a bunch of us walked with Beav to the dealer's room while he asked us about music and sang his favorite songs, it was awesome.