All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
jewishlink
I'm new!

Post by jewishlink »

'ello all!

There were a couple people I wanted to get to know more:
1. This girl who was with a group of Roman Senators and was reinacting Julius Caesar. We talked about Myst and other games.
2. The Cloud Strife who I got a photo with ( Cloud and Pheonix )
3. The Miles Edgeworth who I got this picture with( Edgeworth )

Thanks All!

I'm the one cosplaying as Pheonix Wright btw.
PeachGrl517
I'm new!

Post by PeachGrl517 »

[quote=Demonic Arab]still looking for that greek girl. on saterday she was in gothic lolita[/quote]
:o [color:green][/color]THAT'S ME!!! yes! i am the greek girl that dressed in Gothic Lolita on Saturday!! YAAAAAAAAY!!! aren't you happy noww?!??!

i kinda want to find the "Ace Ventura" guy. He was so awesome!!!
MyKadaj
Getting the hang of this...

Post by MyKadaj »

Okay. This is the crossplaying Hojo who had the Vincent with her. I'm looking for:

1. All the Cids!
2. The Org 13 group I kept running into
3. ANYONE who was at the crazy Saturday night Fanservice Photoshoot in the Hynes
4. Zidane that Reno kept chasing around on Saturday
5. Tifa who hung out with us and came to the pizza party in my room on Saturday
6. The Aeris I gave my contact info to
7. The girl from Artist's Alley who I gave an injection to
8. Anyone who got hugged/glomped/injected/attacked with materia by me
Naroclie

Post by Naroclie »

I may have been part of the Organization XIII group you ran in to, but there was more than one group. ^^;
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[quote=Squee]Hey, I'm looking for the sexy no jutsu sasuke I had the imaginary kunai fight with on saturday. I defeated her with tsukuyomi (I was sexy no jutsu itachi). She was wearing a long black skirt and tank top.[/quote]

LMFAO! That's me! Hello brother...Sister! :O

SN on AIM is PinkGlitterFox :D
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Post by Kairi and teh Deathnote »

Jenova Head Juice Reno!? Bwa! I found you >D I am the other Reno that was with the Elena~ AIM me if you get the chance: Meltingsunrise
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Post by Kairi and teh Deathnote »

I'm looking for a particular Kankuro and Temari.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e170/ ... Temari.jpg

I sat behind them during some event I don't remember, and they were fun xD Also some other girl they were with...but yeah. If anyone knows them e-mail me @ lindsaypage4@yahoo.com or talk to me on my aim! ((sn on post above))

Oh, and I'm also looing for the Kadaj that was in cosplay chess. I was talking to her before in the dealers room and would like to talk to her again.
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

Ahh, reposting Dx. I'm looking for a picture of kitty!sasuke, the one who was drssed in semi normal clothes with blue ears/tail. Ahh, please e-mail me pictures x_x hinote_uma@yahoo.com
nightwalker
Veteran Poster

Post by nightwalker »

I'm looking for a time-skip sasuke that I met @ the dealers room. I never got the chance to get his e-mail. Anyone know him?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/ ... 0_0902.jpg
Do You LIKE Me?
Or do you think I'm DEVIANT? ;)
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Well, I found one.... all that's left is Gatz. I may be spelling it wrong, but dude, if you are reading this, drop a line!
Count Zarroff

Post by Count Zarroff »

1. I'm looking for the guy whom I met from the game of duck duck goose, and met with in aubonpan. He was writing a yugioh fanfic and cosplayed in a white wig and a black and white robe.

2. The guy who played Ryu in the Yatta skit. We talked for a little bit because we both had streetfighter costumes.

3. I highly doubt she even looks here but just in case, Luci Christian. I'm the guy who yelled "my friend won't stop poking me, what should I do."
yawaraka_keroro

Post by yawaraka_keroro »

There was a lass dressed as Chii fm. Chobits in a [color:#FF66CC]pink[/color] version of the "Chiroru" bakery outfit w/ visible white bloomers and very pink shoes. She was standing ab. 20-30 people behind me in the registration line around 1-2pm on Fri. Any information appreciated. Thanks!
Hinata-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Hinata-chan »

[color:blue]Hmmm...

Actually, come to think of it, I'm thinking if Sexy Jutsu Orochimaru was around? I'd love to get the pictures of us posing and her having put the collar around my neck... well it was amusing! :O[/color]
CloudyStryfe

Post by CloudyStryfe »

[quote=Kaldea_Orchid]Hello!
I was just looking for one of the Cloud Strife cosplayers whom I managed to get a picture of on Friday whilst waiting in the registration line.[/quote]

I suppose this might be me. I cosplay "old-school" Cloud with a blue (not black) zip sweater. I also usually wear sunglasses/bike-goggles thereby making it unlikely for you to have blinded me. :)

Check my website for more pictures of my style.
poptarts_n_pixistix
Veteran Poster

Post by poptarts_n_pixistix »

I'm only looking for one person so I can thank them for dancing with me at the ball ^^

He was tall, black face paint and had horns. May have been a cosplay from an anime but darned if i know >.>;;;

Anyways I was the one wearing the red gown with the long sleeves and pink hair, and you told me to call you "rufus". I just wanted to thank you for making the ball worth it, I was pretty bummed out when my friend ditched me but you cheered me up

if you have it my myspace name is nikkeeta or you can try to IM me on aim: saiyanqueen13, however i don't use it much anymore.

Thank you again and hope to hear from you soon ^^
LordDilandau
Veteran Poster

Post by LordDilandau »

Hm....looks like the Scar I was looking for is not checking this. (u.u,

Come to think of it though, I'd also like to say hi to that Ed that attacked my sister and I in the hallway. We were Wrath and Sloth.

*~D~*
Jangsaverem
Experienced Poster

Post by Jangsaverem »

Ok im looking for a picture of myself as Paladin Alexander Anderson and another priest taht was taken in the Artist Ally...now i know its crazy go nuts but yes i do in fact want to see this picture...
Kitty Silver
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitty Silver »

Oooh yeah. That is the [color:red]_hottest_ [/color]looking Sasuke at the con.

He's on this board. Known as shad0wth3fall3n with the email of shad0wth3fall3n@gmail.com

showuser.php?uid/2299
The_Kurro_Thing
Veteran Poster

Post by The_Kurro_Thing »

I'm looking for:
A Halloween Town Sora that hugged another crappier Halloween Town Sora out of pity.
The Free-Hugs Edward Elric.
Neji w/ small Sakura (and highly adorable) little sister -Sakura Kaze wants to talk to you.
The Lee that was wandering around with the Nora-traitor-Moogle.

renaissance123
I'm new!

Post by renaissance123 »

So I went as Etna(I think I was the only one) Friday, with my hair spiked, and Saturday, not spiked, my boyfriend went as Cloud(I think he was the only one without a sword)I'm looking for pictures of either of us, or even better some of the two of us.
Zallycakes
I'm new!

Post by Zallycakes »

[quote=tobiinpajamas]i am in search for the "akatsuki leader" with the funny disguise glasses...he was cool lol.[/quote]

That'd be me. thanks! glad ya liked the costume.

My AIM SN's xiishiroiix if you want to contact me.
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] oh oh I remember you!!! You were the girl that I sat near during the courtcase cosplay thing!!! I was the one that asked what anime your character was from ^^; [/color]
shadowhunter

Post by shadowhunter »

NEED EVERY SINGLE METAL GEAR SOLID PICTURE YOU HAVE!!!! RAAAA
HARD_GAY
I'm new!

Post by HARD_GAY »

**DELETED AT OP'S REQUEST**
PapouStarburst
Expert Poster

Post by PapouStarburst »

Hey that was me :) I was the girl who talked to you about Myst and dressed up from Julius Caesar. I remember you, from outside the artist alley right? If you want to stay in touch i log on pretty regularly so drop me a note. Or email me at kitty1517@comcast.net. I check it compulsively. Nice to hear from you :)
The MOLE

Post by The MOLE »

one moot was from cape cod near me her aim is KRISTINA BOLLIN
her myspace is
http://www.myspace.com/rosetintedx

hope this helps :)
The MOLE

Post by The MOLE »

[color:orange]MISA MISA MISA MISA MISA MISA[/color]
IM LOOKING FOR 2 OR 3 GIRLS THAT CAME ONLY ON SATURDAY THAT CHANGED 2 TIMES AND GOT PICS OF BOTH OUTFITS :) ONE BADGE SAID [color:red]MISA[/color] I WOULD BE SOOOOOOOO HAPPY IF SOMONE HAD ANY MORE PICS OR INFO :):):):):):):)
http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/9021/33258310dg1.jpg
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/9436/39482847jq3.jpg

MY AIM= JOELFROMCAPE

MYSPACE= HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DDRKING
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Firewolf]Thank you, and you as well! Not going to CCcon this year, going to Otakon instead lol! [/quote]

BLISTERING BARNACLES - we'll miss each other then, but at least you're not a town too far from where I habitat.

I've got a smashing vilicious photo of us Firewolf (during the Hellsing shot). It looks like you were about to shooot me, or hesitate, while Victoria Ceras was confused, and Arkardo didn't know how to respond to the visual impression of me, myself, and I.

Ah the glorious misconceptions of Anime Convention pictures - write back soon Firewolf.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Kaathi]Hey, I'm looking for pretty much everyone I hung out with while I was there - Saturday and Sunday.

AS WELL AS: The Ace Ventura cosplayer.

My name's Kathi, I'm about 5'3" and have loong dark blonde hair. I didn't cosplay (jeans and a blue-ish shirt Saturday; pseudo-skirt and tanktop Sunday)

I spent a good amount of time in the video game room but made a ton of new friends + hung out with ones I'd made the year before. However, I left moderately abruptly without saying goodbye or receiving contact information from any/most of them.

If you're any of the above, a message would be spectacular. Thanks :) [/quote]

I MAY have bumped into your posse, if it was on Saturday, and you were sitting down with other Final Fantasy/Kingdom Heart folks. I mentioned that I lived in the town over, and you went to Mass Art, right?

Slöseri
I'm new!

Post by Slöseri »

Hey, I'm looking to chat with the cool people I met at the con last weekend. I didn't cosplay but wore a light blue shirt proudly proclaiming that "I'm Made Of Meat!" If you remember talking to me, you can probably guarantee I'd like to talk to you again so don't be afraid to message me on AIM (Sloseri).
magpi
Expert Poster

Post by magpi »

ETNA!!!! Flonne here~!! I have some pics of us on my myspace-
http://www.myspace.com/crystal_clover

i've seen a few of you and your bf in random albums~ if i see them again i'll send them along!
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

hey heyy, I was pudding (the monkey girl in all yellow) from saturday. I think we met in the artists alley at Lisha's tablee (she was doing anime portraits and selling prints, most of which were sasunaru).
Saven N

Post by Saven N »

Ive been looking for pics of my girlfriend for forever. She was a kisame, with blue hair and face paint. her hair was down
Rip

Post by Rip »

[quote=Firewolf]Rip! what is up!?[/quote]
[color:green]Hiii!!!

Nuffin, errr my email pirate-demon@hotmail.com. I have a myspace. xD[/color]
strife_cosplay
I'm new!

Post by strife_cosplay »

I was Advent Children Rufus ShinRa on Sunday, and I'm looking for the Reno & Tseng I ran into in the afternoon. (Especially Tseng <3.)

As well as for the silverhaired clones-
the Kadaj with the Jenova-box who was fascinated by my gun and the way the barrel flashed while firing, and who tied me to a chair outside the artist alley.

(If anyone has pictures, I'd like them too.)

I lost all my email contacts over the weekend :(
HatPerson
I'm new!

Post by HatPerson »

I'm looking for a girl who was dressed up as Mamimi from FLCL for most of the weekend. I took your picture on Friday while I was in costume and complimented you after the Hentai Dubbing panel when I was out of costume, I had a light blue tshirt on.
niphrodel
AB Alumni

Post by niphrodel »

I'm looking for the girl that was dressed up as a dog girl at the dance saturday night! I was dressed as a cat girl and we kind of bonded while we were both getting water during the dance. She was adorable! If you see this, send me a PM!

-JJ
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

[quote=strife_cosplay]I was Advent Children Rufus ShinRa on Sunday, and I'm looking for the Reno & Tseng I ran into in the afternoon. (Especially Tseng <3.)

As well as for the silverhaired clones-
the Kadaj with the Jenova-box who was fascinated by my gun and the way the barrel flashed while firing, and who tied me to a chair outside the artist alley.

(If anyone has pictures, I'd like them too.)

I lost all my email contacts over the weekend :([/quote]

My Tseng and I didn't see you on Sunday, but did you happen to be dressed up as Rufus on Friday too, in line for the Ball?
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

I...AM LOOKING FOR: 2 people.

1. The Rock Lee crossplayer that I spoke briefly with in the artist's alley. If you're out there, I'd like to chat! :D
2. William Ray (spelling?), I bought 5 of your prints and got your card... but I lost it. i can't find your website for the life of me. }:(

Any info on either is appreciated.
E-mail=Statik.v87@gmail.com
-Thnx
wolverinegurl
Experienced Poster

Post by wolverinegurl »

i am looking for a picture of the 2 links i really liked them and want there email 2.my mom would not let me take a picture of dark link and regular link.they got their costumes at target i overheard them say and i really liked them more than any other costume.my mom was like the only way we are going back to the parking grauge is to leave not to get my camera.my dad was supposed to give me his camera but he forgot
wolverinegurl
Experienced Poster

Post by wolverinegurl »

i am also looking for this girl in the artist alley who had a deviant webpage i had a devient art webpage and wanted to look a tmore of her works.i lost her card:(
wolverinegurl
Experienced Poster

Post by wolverinegurl »

looking for the head of the gaia online panel asher i think i met her i forgot 2 ask if it was her but no offense to you asher if your reading this (how many people are out there with the name asher). i only know on and he was from camp the werdest kid ever he ate rocks lol
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

I'm looking for...

The Larxene with the badge name Lar-Lar. We exchanged Zelda quotes :3
AppleAmi
Experienced Poster

Post by AppleAmi »

Hey I'm looking for a guy dressed as Sasuke. I think his name was Eric, and he was with his friends from school at the convention. I think he said he took a bus there.
If you're still not sure, you have been hugged by a girl ith bright short pink hair, wearing a panda hat? And kissed too? With the free hugs sign outside of the Artists Room on Saturday.
I was with three other girls, one dressed as sexy no jutsu choji, and you made a sign too, one that said "Free Hugs + Kiss, the willing cannot be raped".
Or something along those lines, also you took a picture or two of us hugging with your phone.

If you remember me [pink haired panda girl] please email me at xxappleamixx@aol.com

Looking forward to talking to you again! =]
Kaldea_Orchid
I'm new!

Post by Kaldea_Orchid »

Hello!
I do believe you were that Cloud!
Awesome job on your cosplay and thanks for responding! ^.^
Thank goodness for those glasses!
I wouldn't mind chatting but its entirely up to you!
Just in case...
e-mail: rinoaheartilly669@yahoo.com
yim: rinoaheartilly669

Thanks again for responding!
~Kal~
kitra
Veteran Poster

Post by kitra »

woo! Thanks for the comment about my sister, I told her beforehand that she looked awesome but she didnt think she could pull it off without the pink hair. I've gotten alot of comments lately about my sister o-o It seems alot of people got pictures of her without our knowing.

And thanks for the headsup.
Bean

Post by Bean »

[quote=yawaraka_keroro]There was a lass dressed as Chii fm. Chobits in a [color:#FF66CC]pink[/color] version of the "Chiroru" bakery outfit w/ visible white bloomers and very pink shoes. She was standing ab. 20-30 people behind me in the registration line around 1-2pm on Fri. Any information appreciated. Thanks![/quote]
I'm the Chii your looking for, I was in line wating for a firend to get her bage.
MewMewIchigoSailorMoon

Post by MewMewIchigoSailorMoon »

im kinda looking for a gin ichimaru i hugged, he was funny......he was the only gin i saw.....
TimeSkipSakura

Post by TimeSkipSakura »

ohh that was me. lol as seen in my avatar.

my badge was chibi the whole day for saturday.

and like kitra said thanks for the headsup
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

The girl that almost died when she saw me and I kissed her hand as Zelgadis in the artist alley. wanted to see how she was doing and to see if I made any difference on the outcome of her con. ;)
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.