All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Meursault
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Meursault »

[quote=PaAE]Oh.. and the Gaara, Naruto, Yondaime that walked around with myself and Temari.[/quote]

Gaara here! Hinata (Hinata-chan on the forums) started a group for our party. ^^
Rox3l
Determined Poster

Post by Rox3l »

Ok, I know there is almost no chance of finding this guy but here I go anyway. Does anyone know the crossplayer named Shane(?). I asked him to dance with me at the Ball and as it turned out he was the really good mana from 06:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d161/ ... CN0556.jpg. He was cosplaying as a catgirl on sat, and at the ball he wore back dress with red sakura blossoms on it. If you know him, please tell him I am looking for him and that I would like to get his phone # or S/N. Thanks!!!
AB'13: Riven (League of Legends)
AB'14: Queen Elinor (Brave)
AB'15: Female Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

Anyone catch a picture of kitty!sasuke? The one with blue ears and tail? I only got a few pictures taken of me, and I would like to see some of them D:. Soo, email me pictures xD?

hinote_uma@yahoo.com
Shinju-chan

Post by Shinju-chan »

Hey! I'm looking for an Ed Elric I met in the Dealer's Room...

This one: http://photos-990.ak.facebook.com/photo ... 0_5495.jpg

I was the Robin you met and whose picture you took. I think your name's Matt?

Anyway, if you find this, I'm paopuxprincess on AIM and cosplay_mistress@hotmail.com on MSN.

Find me?
Shralla
Expert Poster

Post by Shralla »

I am looking for the girl who I waited in line for the ball with. She had shortish dark hair, and a tattoo on her back, though I don't know what it said. Her badge name was "Keshia" if I remember correctly, and I also ran into her at the normal dance on Saturday night, which she was at with a couple of her friends. (For her friends reference, I was the one with the fishnet shirt, glasses, and two green glowsticks.) I'm looking because she was a cool person, and I enjoyed talking to her.
Archetype
Experienced Poster

Post by Archetype »

I'm looking for a [color:red]Jam from Guilty Gear[/color] I spoke with briefly on Sunday. She was standing on the sidelines of our wonderful 80's dance party. I remember her reminding me that she was from 2180, to which I had to answer that this was the 1980's. : (
dark mousi
Veteran Poster

Post by dark mousi »

i'm looking for everyone!! i miss ya'll!!! XD ya'll are awesome. hope to see everyonw and more next year. ^_^
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

As much as I have specifics too, Ill toaste to this!

Seriously, this weekend was a BLAST. I already cant wait till our next one!
Meursault

Post by Meursault »

So who was outside the gaming room Saturday afternoon when me (Gaara hair and makeup, streetclothes), a purple-headed girl (Chloe cosplayer, streetclothes), and an Asian schoolgirl started throwing chocolate and strawberry snacks at the people on the balcony?
jenn_of_hearts

Post by jenn_of_hearts »

So I think it's sorta a lost cause, but I'm gonna go ahead and post this anyway. I'm looking for this guy I was with, dancing and all that jazz, at the dances, or dances if you will. His name is Chris, Chris from Cape Cod, 18 years old. On friday he and his friends wore these bandanas around their faces, a la thief style. One of his friends also had these crazy awesome braids in his hair. My name is Jenn by the way, the avatar pic is what I wore to the friday dance. So help me if you can, pm me, reply to this, myspace, screen name, etc.
faerietithe
Determined Poster

Post by faerietithe »

dalous... I'm pretty sure that's who it is.
CloudyStryfe

Post by CloudyStryfe »

[quote=Sachi]If anyone has a picture of Emo Cloud, that'd nice, too.[/quote]

What do you mean by Emo Cloud? I suppose it might have been me, since I cosplay in "tweeked" Cloud costumes. And if it's not me, I'd like to see a picture of this Emo Cloud too! :thumbup:
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

Do you mean the emo cloud with the little cloud over her head?
NFGBlinkAC
Expert Poster

Post by NFGBlinkAC »

This is kinda a weird request but here it goes:

I'm basically looking for people to hang out with sometime in MA to watch Anime or play video games, or just what ever. People I met at AB were awesome and would like to hang out again some time.
Soujiro458
Veteran Poster

Post by Soujiro458 »

[quote=AnimeGuru06]I have a couple of more "I'm looking for...." things.

okies I am looking for this Random Ouran Cosplayer pic of him is : http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/ ... 6_4622.jpg

Second: I'm looking for everyone that was in the elevator with me and two other staff people that had the inside elevator joke going on about the babies...that was the funniest thing ever.[/quote]

Oh! I got a pic of him too! he was cosplaying as the High School Newspaper President! not sure who he is though >.< sorry princess :-(

Ok hi all!
I'm looking for anyone I talked to backstage during cosplay chess! I'm the Kaoru from the Twins

I also would like to see if anyone has any pics of me or me with my hikaru
for those who didn't see Cosplay Chess I was also one of the twins in the first Ouran Skit of the Masquerade ;-)
Eiri
Expert Poster

Post by Eiri »

[quote]OMG Do you have either her or light's contact info? Like a screen name or something???[/quote]

No ; ;
They came up to us at some point during the con because they wanted people to vote on whether Light or L was "dominant", between them. They were cuffed together, and that's all I know...
The Light showed me her driver's license, but I can't remember the name on it at all...
Akumu
I'm new!

Post by Akumu »

I want to say "hi!" again to the movie!Utena I encountered in the Dealer's Room. The "zomg UTENA CHARACTERS" reaction we both had was priceless. :D

Also, to the Hughes who recognized my costume: thanks for telling me about the Utena LARP! I couldn't make it, unfortunately, but I hope those who did had a great time. ^^
KoinuSephiroth
Veteran Poster

Post by KoinuSephiroth »

Well, actually, I'm looking for someone for my sister. A person cosplayed on Saturday as Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and it made her day. There was a picture (one that she drew) that she wanted to give them if she saw them again, but she didn't see them again. So I think it would be really nice if she could get that picture to her.
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

[quote=FjWolfwood]Hm, now let me see. Oh yes, calling all of the Hellsing crew. Seras, Seras + Soldier (Fire..), Walter, Alexander Andersan/ General, Rip... all of you. [/quote]

You rang?

BTW: Does anyone have pictures of me and my b/f from the con. We were busy between activities that we didn't think to have our friends grab snapshots of us. But I know we had tons taken of us.
Friday - Alucard and Integra from Hellsing (we were teh alucard that had the 6ft hellhound arm and both "working" guns)

Sat. - Major Motoko (white outfit) and Saito (4-5ft rifle and openable sniper eye)

Sun. - Winry with red tool box, fake automail hand (I was in teh chess game), and Kimbly with red shirt and military pants.

THX for reading!
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

I'm looking for a person who was in the Artist's Alley. She was cosplaying as Nana from Elfen Lied, and I remember she was Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl last year. I really wanna talk with her, she was awesome!
spazwithcatears
Experienced Poster

Post by spazwithcatears »

[quote=Soujiro458][quote=AnimeGuru06]I have a couple of more "I'm looking for...." things.

okies I am looking for this Random Ouran Cosplayer pic of him is : http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a244/ ... 6_4622.jpg

Second: I'm looking for everyone that was in the elevator with me and two other staff people that had the inside elevator joke going on about the babies...that was the funniest thing ever.[/quote]

Oh! I got a pic of him too! he was cosplaying as the High School Newspaper President! not sure who he is though >.< sorry princess :-(

Ok hi all!
I'm looking for anyone I talked to backstage during cosplay chess! I'm the Kaoru from the Twins

I also would like to see if anyone has any pics of me or me with my hikaru
for those who didn't see Cosplay Chess I was also one of the twins in the first Ouran Skit of the Masquerade ;-)
[/quote]

LMAO, the skit with the huge "twincest" moment? my friend practically inhaled her pocky because she gasped so loudly. we were screaming our heads off XD one of the best moments of the con. so cute! great job guys. *virtual highfive*
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

[quote=NFGBlinkAC]This is kinda a weird request but here it goes:

I'm basically looking for people to hang out with sometime in MA to watch Anime or play video games, or just what ever. People I met at AB were awesome and would like to hang out again some time.[/quote]

For that, you can visit the Find a Friend boards (; That's where meetup boards and such are usually located. Good luck finding someone near you!
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

{deleted]
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

[quote=Eiri]
[quote]OMG Do you have either her or light's contact info? Like a screen name or something???[/quote]

No ; ;
They came up to us at some point during the con because they wanted people to vote on whether Light or L was "dominant", between them. They were cuffed together, and that's all I know...
The Light showed me her driver's license, but I can't remember the name on it at all...[/quote]

She's a friend of one of my friends. She hung out with me and my friends, who were also dressed up as Light and L. I believe her badge name read: 'Zelly' but I'm not sure if that's her actual name.

LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

I am looking for the Hidan,Kankuro, gaara, (I can't remember who else was in the group) but anyways... umm that i met and took a photo of friday night upstairs on the 3rd floor. (We were all in the rest area on the left side i think it was...
Adara
Experienced Poster

Post by Adara »

Emo Cloud is my friend Skye. ^_^

I have a pic of her in our hotel room, but it was taken before we made the little "I am emo" sign for her Cactuar to carry. xD
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1061167
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

You were Kaoru cosplayer from the masqeurade AND cosplay chess? Both you and the Hikaru cosplayer were awesome!
(I met a Hikaru from the artist alley, I bought a Tamaki bookmark from her, I think, I wonder if she was the same one from cosplay chess...)
tobiinpajamas
Determined Poster

Post by tobiinpajamas »

i am in search for the "akatsuki leader" with the funny disguise glasses...he was cool lol.
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

I am an everybody. But I am also looking for some people. Ok, so I am looking for a few people. There were this group of like 3 shinigami (from Bleach). I was Tenten. I was after the barrel alot. I hung out with the like 3 of them on Sunday morning. Oh, and a Kiba was also there. They were playing a card game. One had white hair (a boy) and the girl had like a reddish color hair. If you are those people, or you know them, please respond.
Yellow Fox

Post by Yellow Fox »

I'm looking for someone I met at AB '06 and found again with my group at '07. He was Yuffie from KHVII. Here's a picture of him (with my cousin o_o)

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w276 ... CT0077.jpg
Cinos
Determined Poster

Post by Cinos »

I'm looking for the Deidara that i kept on scaring with my mask :p
I kept on sneaking up on Deidara and tapping on the shoulder....Deidara-sama had the ninja/pirate peace treaty

ohh i'm also looking for the sora that me and my friends took his keyblade and poked im with it..
NanamiAsagi
Expert Poster

Post by NanamiAsagi »

There's a big chance of finding him! I was one of his roommates. If you PT me your screenname (and what you were wearing/how he'd remember you), I'll give it to him (as I don't like giving out SNs without permission). :] He is dalous on here I believe, yeah. :]

I'm kinda looking for the guy who yelled "Nana-chan!" and responded in kind when I answered in Japanese. ^_^;; he was really sweet and I'd love to see the picture he got!

I also still want to find B-kun. xD;
The Real Nuriko
Expert Poster

Post by The Real Nuriko »

Ok, so this is going to sound a little shallow, BUT I'm a dork ._. and didn't get any pics of my cosplays, so if you happened to get a pic of Ranka (Ouran HS Host Club) on Saturday, drop me a PM Please, Thank you :3
Kitty Silver
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitty Silver »

Yay! Its the best Tsunade!

Yes my AIM is Moonlit Gypsie I also go by MSN of Kittysilver13@hotmail.com

Your messages will be welcome. ;D

*GLEE*
mkaster
Experienced Poster

Post by mkaster »

[quote=Pocky][quote=Eiri]

No ; ;
The Light showed me her driver's license, but I can't remember the name on it at all...[/quote]

She's a friend of one of my friends. She hung out with me and my friends, who were also dressed up as Light and L. I believe her badge name read: 'Zelly' but I'm not sure if that's her actual name.

[/quote]
So can you get me her s/n or something pweeze?
FFVIIACforever
I'm new!

Post by FFVIIACforever »

i met a few Kadaj's and i was wondering if i could talk to them. i know one of them but there was another, she had contacts on that were of Kadaj's eyes... and there was another that was with a Yazoo and Loz. it would be awesome to talk to them!!
Narutard94
Experienced Poster

Post by Narutard94 »

I'm looking for two of the people that hugged me on Friday.
one was a guy dressed as Kiba from Naruto, about 5'4", and wearing a backpack. it was on the second floor, i think, in front of Masquerade HQ. i was on a bench and he just came up and asked for a hug. he seemed really cool. (I was cosplayling Sasuke, with the giant shuriken)

also i'd like to find the girl that hugged me about 10 minutes later, who yelled "EMO BOY!", hugged me, then walked off.

^__^
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

Hey, I'm looking for the sexy no jutsu sasuke I had the imaginary kunai fight with on saturday. I defeated her with tsukuyomi (I was sexy no jutsu itachi). She was wearing a long black skirt and tank top.
Levalicious

Post by Levalicious »

[color:blue]I was just wonderin if anyone had an pictures of the unofficial KH Orgy photoshoot that was infront of the Main Events place on Saturday...it got dispersed after a security guy yelled at us to move. xDD But anywho picturas would be loverly!

Oh yeah and if anyone has any pictures of Final Form Xemnas I got my picture taken so many times and I have yet to find any! Dx I never took any photos of myself! But! If you do have any you can email em to me at Laura046@aol.com or even IM them to me on AIM: Laura046 or MSN: Solarsunfish@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot guyz! __>;[/color]
Michiyoyoshiku
Veteran Poster

Post by Michiyoyoshiku »

I'm looking for the Mokoto from the Gundam Panel.
I wanted to get in touch with you guys. That and I thought you were cute. I'm the guy you were in line with wearing the Newtype Shirt.
Rox3l
Determined Poster

Post by Rox3l »

[quote=NanamiAsagi]There's a big chance of finding him! I was one of his roommates. If you PT me your screenname (and what you were wearing/how he'd remember you), I'll give it to him (as I don't like giving out SNs without permission). :] He is dalous on here I believe, yeah. :]

I'm kinda looking for the guy who yelled "Nana-chan!" and responded in kind when I answered in Japanese. ^_^;; he was really sweet and I'd love to see the picture he got!

I also still want to find B-kun. xD;[/quote]

Thanks! to you and the other person that told me that. My aim is lestatlova4life
and e-mail is angeljan2988@yahoo.com
thanks again.
AB'13: Riven (League of Legends)
AB'14: Queen Elinor (Brave)
AB'15: Female Twisted Fate (League of Legends)
Kaldea_Orchid
I'm new!

Post by Kaldea_Orchid »

Hello!
I was just looking for one of the Cloud Strife cosplayers whom I managed to get a picture of on Friday whilst waiting in the registration line. I took his picture quite abruptly and hope I didn't blind him with my spontanious flash! I felt bad after that for just snapping his picture and was wondering if perhaps he was a member on this forum!

Just a shout out to apologize for my spontanious picture taking and perhaps maybe just to chat! But thanks to everyone who sees this post for taking the time to read it!

~Kaleda~
Kira
Experienced Poster

Post by Kira »

im looking for a crossplay sasuke who hugged me as naota on saturday. she was with two of her friends. hugging really brings people close togethor ^^

my e-mail is hellsingeramen@hotmail.com and my myspace is myspace.com/mr_hawkeye.
a picture would be nice ^^
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=spazwithcatears]

LMAO, the skit with the huge "twincest" moment? my friend practically inhaled her pocky because she gasped so loudly. we were screaming our heads off XD one of the best moments of the con. so cute! great job guys. *virtual highfive*
[/quote]
Why thanks, *virtual high fives back*
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
aredhel falassion
I'm new!

Post by aredhel falassion »

[color:#FF3366]um... im looking for johnathan (dunno last name) who was dressed as riku on sunday. Me and my friend randomly ran up to you outside the convention center as the con was ending, and we asked for a picture.(i was the one with the hot pink cat ears and glomp me shirt) then my other friends came along, and we talked for a while. i just really wanted to apologize for the hyper/sketchyness of the group, lol. it was the end of the con buzz. >.<
[/color]

Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

Yea he was cool, I got him to help us get the barrel form the shingamis :)
Kaathi
I'm new!

Post by Kaathi »

Hey, I'm looking for pretty much everyone I hung out with while I was there - Saturday and Sunday.

AS WELL AS: The Ace Ventura cosplayer.

My name's Kathi, I'm about 5'3" and have loong dark blonde hair. I didn't cosplay (jeans and a blue-ish shirt Saturday; pseudo-skirt and tanktop Sunday)

I spent a good amount of time in the video game room but made a ton of new friends + hung out with ones I'd made the year before. However, I left moderately abruptly without saying goodbye or receiving contact information from any/most of them.

If you're any of the above, a message would be spectacular. Thanks :)
Kyakins
Veteran Poster

Post by Kyakins »

I'm looking for everyone that played Red Light Green Light w/me and my friends on Saturday. I was the Sasuke who made all the wierd poses when it was red light.

P.S. Gaara, u were the BEST!!!
*~*~Cosplaying at AB since 2006~*~*

AB 2014 Planned Cosplay (Subject to Change)
Pinkie Pie (MLP)
Annie or Christa (SnK)
Blackfire (Teen Titans)
blackstarcat89

Post by blackstarcat89 »

Personaly I am not looking for someone but I want to find the guy who danced with my friend at the ball for her. She was talking about him, alot and she's noramly very very shy but she accepted his offer when he asked her to dance. He's asian wears glasses,has about ear length black hair with red highlights. He was wearing kitty ears at the ball and on sunday he was one of the dorks dancing in the dealers room heres a youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltRYlhlaLgU
he's in the white shirt. Please if anyone knows him contact me, I wanna find him for her.
RustyNail

Post by RustyNail »

[quote=KoinuSephiroth]Well, actually, I'm looking for someone for my sister. A person cosplayed on Saturday as Gren from Cowboy Bebop, and it made her day. There was a picture (one that she drew) that she wanted to give them if she saw them again, but she didn't see them again. So I think it would be really nice if she could get that picture to her.[/quote]

I was cosplaying as Gren. If you want my email it's ElegantFaith909@aol.com We can talk more there! :D