All 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

You still owe me that dance, Deidara'sama. [color:red]<3[/color]!
Digital Rain
Expert Poster

Post by Digital Rain »

This is a little late, but I think I might've been the Utena you met xD I think i was the only movie version there. I was with movie Touga almost the whole time, too.
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

I was one of the May's, there were 3 that I know of including myself. I was the one with an April with me at most times, I was May only on Saturday.
Why did I not see your Faust!? D; ah well...

Was it me you mean?
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

[quote=Archetype]I'm looking for a [color:red]Jam from Guilty Gear[/color] I spoke with briefly on Sunday. She was standing on the sidelines of our wonderful 80's dance party. I remember her reminding me that she was from 2180, to which I had to answer that this was the 1980's. : ([/quote]
That would almost certainly be me!! ^__^ <-- Wannabe Jam clone!
2180, 1980, it's all the same. 8D~
Sakura Kaze
Veteran Poster

Post by Sakura Kaze »

Eh, I know this is a reaalllllllly late looking for post, but I just wanted to find the neji that I hugged. They were walking aorund iwth a Tenten. I dont know if they were with anyone else. But if anyone can help me that would be great.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

I'm looking for encountered a bloody man with white hair, red wings.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z35/manisgulah/

Take a look, if anyone one of you recognizes yourself here, give a shout.

Specicially, on this page we have the following:

- Link
- Domo Kun
- Random cat women / bestials
- A guy wearing a Moonite shirt
- Black dudes from Naruto
- Ladies from Top of the Hub restaurant
- Voice actors/actresses
- Envy (with green hair of course)
- Monkey D Luffy
- ZORRO from One Piece
- J-rockers / Goths
- Red Hatter woman
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

Ok, me again. This time I'm looking for pictures!
If anybody has any picture of a little girl dressed as Mei from My Neighbor Totoro, could you please send the pictures to me at typewriter92@yahoo.com?
She was my little sister and I'm making an Anime Boston memory book for her (since she loved it so much) and any pictures of her would be greatly appreciated.
insanekaosx
Experienced Poster

Post by insanekaosx »

I didn't know this thread existed for a month and a half after AB, and didn't bother posting until I've lost full thought because i usually think its not worth it.

I don't remember what you were wearing, what you looked like even, really. There was a nice girl at the Formal Dancing Lessons that, when we were first told to pair up *after having been seperated men on one side, women on the other*, came up to me and offered her hand asking to dance. I had to apologize because I was there with my girlfriend who was on her way over to practice with me. I found you afterwards and apologized again, said I'd find you out at the Ball itself for a dance there.

I wasn't allowed into the Ball *lack of a jacket* and I felt bad that I was not able to go through with what I said, and I wanted to apologize.

*That was alot longer than nessecary*
MaCaBrE_totchi
Experienced Poster

Post by MaCaBrE_totchi »

[quote=PaAE]I'm still looking for the Sephiroth I keep running into during the convention. D: I saw him like everywhere while I was Tsunade..

Also the Naruto that had the chain around her neck, leash and all. I had fun leading you around on the chain. <_<[/quote]

OMG.. I probably should check this more often. Hi... I'm Naruto.. You evil evil evil evil old lady.... -runs and hides-
cheshiresmiling
Expert Poster

Post by cheshiresmiling »

[quote=krazikupo]Ahh, reposting Dx. I'm looking for a picture of kitty!sasuke, the one who was drssed in semi normal clothes with blue ears/tail. Ahh, please e-mail me pictures x_x hinote_uma@yahoo.com[/quote]
Oh, damn. I should have gotten a picture while I was hanging out with her on sunday.
My friend was a Naruto that ended up dragging her along on a leash... >>
AB2k12: John Egbert(Homestuck)
AB2k13: Carter(The Secret World), Karkat Vantas(Homestuck)
My Tumblr | DA
PawShapedHeart
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Post by PawShapedHeart »

[color:red]Okay, I know this is like many months but my computer crashed after the con. I'm looking to see if any got pictures of timeskip Ino and Sakura from Naruto We were asked quite a few times to pose with people and for people and we never got the photos on our own cameras, so I was hoping someone could PM me a message if they have the pictures[/color]
Badge Name: PawShapedHeart

Cosplays For AB'14:
  • casual Natasha Romanov (Avengers)
  • Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji)
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Where is the NERV NINJA! I need to speak to him ASAP for 08!
KohaiKairiKomatsu
Getting the hang of this...

Post by KohaiKairiKomatsu »

[color:purple]I'm looking for a guy I met at The Cherry Blossom Formal Ball.I introduced my self as either Kohai Komatsu or Caitilin. I can't remember which. But I met someone who I thought I really hit it off with. Of course, stupid me. no pencil, no paper and -gasp- no sharpie. But if you saw me or him tell me. What I was wearing: Red hair, zori (Japanese Sandals), a black silk chinese-style dress with a slit going up the sides of the dress on each side with alot of designs on it in certain colors and gold. He was taller than me, also wearing zori (though we ended up taking those off for that dance). He looked, I think, as my memory fails in some areas, as though he had darkish hair and brown eyes. His shirt was white. But we were talking about zori and how hard it was to dance in them, things like that. I promised him another dance but couldn't find him again. Please, did anyone see him after that? If you did, pelase, for the love of any anime god you choose, PM to me. [/color]
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

>( Evil old what, Naruto?
Neon Shadow
Experienced Poster

Post by Neon Shadow »

Whoever was Totoro, and someone was Shin-Chan...YOU GUYS ARE MY HEROES!
kirlil
I'm new!

Post by kirlil »

Haha yeah me and the Arab were the ones runnin it like goofballs :P good times good times.