All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

Were you Winry last year? I have a picture of my friend TJ carrying around a Winry that looks a lot like you from '06.
daandrew21
Experienced Poster

Post by daandrew21 »

Oh hey! I just sent you an email with the picture in original format. Hope it's the right one!
PapouStarburst
Expert Poster

Post by PapouStarburst »

Looking for pics of either

Tifa from advent children. red ribbon not pink. Black shoulder length hair.

Girls in togas. One with chocobo.
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

o.O No, but if I had, I would have wanted a pic of you! most definately!!! ^0^
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

Again, I'm wondering if anyone has any pics of me. I was the [color:red]Red Mage "Manthra"[/color] Thanks :3
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

[quote=daandrew21]Oh hey! I just sent you an email with the picture in original format. Hope it's the right one![/quote]

I just checked my e-mail. You are the best! I wish you more pics of us :P . Did you say you also go to Otakon in Baltimore? If so, maybe we'll meet again then! I am thinking of a new costume for Otakon but I am unsure at the moment.
LordHoKage
Expert Poster

Post by LordHoKage »

Hey ^_^
I was battle form 3rd hokage on friday and then one saturday I was 3rd hokage (red kimono) and then before the masquerade I was taki from soul calibur 3... did anyone see me or have photos of me?
Junebugbaby87
Expert Poster

Post by Junebugbaby87 »

I saw you. :) You and the other OHSHc team made my day on Saturday. I didn't fasn girl over you guys though, but I did think you guys did an awesome job. :thumbup:
near
Expert Poster

Post by near »

anybody saw me?
asian kid long bangs, i had a video camera most of the time.
i had a black friend wit me.
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

I'd like to know if anybody saw me. I was the sexy no jutsu Itachi with the lace up vest and stripey stockings. I was walking around with a moggle on parts of Friday and Sunday, and I was in the Naruto photoshoot on Saturday.
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

I saw you! Heya, Yoh! I have a picture of you too. Once I've made sure all my pics are uploaded, I'll let you know. (:
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
Kuroshiro
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuroshiro »

[quote=DEDmn]anybody saw me?
i had a black friend wit me.[/quote]

Were you at the dance on Friday?
Amjam
Determined Poster

Post by Amjam »

I saw you walk by with your toolbox and spazzed at my friend about it. She had done Winry on Saturday. I was going to grab a picture, but by the time I'd bought my manga you were gone. D: I swear, I've got to stop doing that.
:geek: Arthur
attendee since '06, occasional panelist
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

Ooh! Yes, I saw you! You bought a print from me! ^_^ That was an awesome costume!!
near
Expert Poster

Post by near »

[quote=Kuroshiro][quote=DEDmn]anybody saw me?
i had a black friend wit me.[/quote]

Were you at the dance on Friday?[/quote]

no. i was close i was in the game room most of the time though.
Cubed_Link
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Cubed_Link »

Hey Everyone. Just wondering if anyone has any pics of me or my friends Nikki or Nicole. I was Twilight Pincess Link ("with the awesome shield", lol) and my friend Nikki was TP Link and Zechs (Gundam Wing) and Nicole was Tallgeese (Gundam Wing).
If you do can you please send them to: rabidpanda12@yahoo.com
What did you guys think of my costume?
THANK YOU!!

Pic of me(Left) and Nikki(Right):
http://photos-477.ak.facebook.com/photo ... 7_8700.jpg

Pic of Nikki(Left), Nicole(middle), Myself(right):
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/ ... CN7923.jpg

PS- Is photobucket running slow for anyone else??
Spectre
Expert Poster

Post by Spectre »

anyone see a Armstrong cosplayer that did his hair and everything?

He was friend I went with and just wanted to know if anyone saw him.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

[quote=Darkvampire900]I was there only on Saturday and I was dressed as Ryuk from Death Note. I wore a painted mask for the face and was traveling around with a Light and L cosplayers most of the time. Did anyone see me?[/quote]

I saw you!! I was trying to get a hold of you after spotting you a couple times but never got too...I was Echizen Ryoma from prince of tennis if you spotted me
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

[quote=Narutard94]i went as Sasuke uchiha from Naruto. i think i might have been the only one carrying around a Fuuma Shuriken...[/quote]

I think I saw you, were you the one at the masquerade? I saw a couple of sasuke's carrying around a fuuma shuriken
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

I did see the girls in togas. They were friends with one of the girls at my table in Artists Alley. I belive the chocobo plush was "Caeser"?

And in general to everyone:
Did any of you see me? I was the Girlycard (Alucard in Hellsing the Dawn) in the white suit with the white fuzzy hat on Friday.
I was also a Sand Ninja with pigtails on Sunday and a plain-clothes Belldandy in a white dress and jean jacket on Saturday.
I was lurking in and around Artists Alley most of the time, so I don't know if anyone got anymore than two pics of me. And I know one was me standing with a "Lolita-no-Jutsu" Jiraiya.
Wraith
Experienced Poster

Post by Wraith »

I was dressed as Noa (FMA) all day Friday. I think some people shouted "Noa!" at me, but I'm not used to responding to my character's name (like my friends). If you saw me & I didn't respond, I'm sorry! I know one person took my photo. My friends said they think I was the only Noa at the Con', there had to be someone else... Was there? I would love to see another Noa photo. I also made her white dress from the movie for the ball.
AmandaMaie
Expert Poster

Post by AmandaMaie »

HAH! I saw Armstrong! He was great!!! I had to hold a sword he was carrying when I asked to take his picture =)

So did anyone see the Tobue Wolf Fursuiter from Wolf's Rain? That was ME! =D
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

I saw you. Oh btw I was Tenten. I was realy short, and I was the youngest Tenten there. I had a sword at my waist, a kama bag on my back, and all the ninja pouches. I kept doing double thumbs up or the peace sign. I was also chasing the bucket most of Saturday. If you saw me, please respond.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

You were the one shouting pictures for a dollar? My friends gave you a dollar for a picture! She was tohru on saturday I was some random person from fruits basket and my other friend was just some random person
eva02

Post by eva02 »

hi, i was wondering if anyone has pictures of me- i was silverknight of the crimson guard AKA ginkan

if you have pictures please send them to david.wentworth@massart.edu

-or just post them on the photoforum and mention my costume in the post! thanks! ^_^

also if you have them- from previous years i was:
AB 2007 silverknight
AB 2006 defeated eva unit 2
AB 2005 3rd angel sachiel
AB 2004 cyborg 009
socksgirl

Post by socksgirl »

I saw you and I took your picture! It would have gotten up on my flickr account but I didn't have enough bandwith left to upload about 16 of my pictures, the first 16 that I took =( Yours was in that batch but I can email it to you if you want.
nobelia

Post by nobelia »

I have a favor to ask! Since I was in cosplay all weekend, I didn't get many pictures, least of all of me!

Saturday and Sunday I was Axel, with a Roxas in his PJs! We're rather unique, we had a paopu fruit! On Sunday, Roxas was walking around with me (Axel) on a collar and chain. Does anyone have any pictures?! If so, please email me! jaelawyn@gmail.com! Thank you!
michikohxd
I'm new!

Post by michikohxd »

Hiya!

So, I'm Michi, and I was Gintoki (from Gintama) on Friday, and PJ Roxas on Saturday and Sunday. However, being in cosplay all weekend (and getting mobbed by fangirls!) makes for a poor photo collection, especially of myself!

So, I'm figuring nobody has shots of me as Gintoki, because not many pictures got taken, but someone has to have shots of PJ Roxas! I was hanging out with a friend, Jae, who was dressed as Axel, and we were 'sharing' a Paopu fruit between us. Sunday, I had 'Axel' on a leash. (He kept getting molested by the other Roxases. >.< ) We got attacked by fangirls all weekend, somebody has to be able to upload a picture for me!

So, can anybody help? I'll promise you Pocky for Otakon or AB next year! XD
Miniskirt Mustang
I'm new!

Post by Miniskirt Mustang »

anyone have any pictures of me? I was miniskirt Mustang most of saturday and then i changed into punk tenten lee and neiji's dog for the dance and sunday
senbo-sama

Post by senbo-sama »

[color:purple]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3[/color]
QueenDuranie
AB Alumni

Post by QueenDuranie »

I signed it in the Artist Alley on Friday.
I was dressed as Re-l Mayer from Ergo Proxy on that day. I was Izumi the rest of the weekend.
Pam "Izumi" Larson
"I'm a ALCHEMIST!"
2013 North American Guest Liaison
2010-12 Green Room Manager
Hilts sunder
I'm new!

Post by Hilts sunder »

Did anyone get a decent shot of my Haseo cosplay? If so, can I get a link to it?
KunoichiBaka
Experienced Poster

Post by KunoichiBaka »

Anybody got pics of me? i was the freakish grey/bright yellowish hair kakashi >.>;.. not enough cans rawr. The smallest kakashi :P
DIRUrocks

Post by DIRUrocks »

Hello, I was dressed as Riku Harada from D.N.Angel on Saturday. Did anyone see me?

Thanks.
saignementcoeur
I'm new!

Post by saignementcoeur »

[color:red]Hehe, did anyone see me?
On Friday I think only one person took my picture, I was Yumi the Persocom from Chobits.
On Saturday I was the Gunner Yuna from FFX2 that was walking around with the Crow.[/color]
[color:green]Thanks!!!![/color]
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

[quote=michikohxd]Hiya!

So, I'm Michi, and I was Gintoki (from Gintama) on Friday, and PJ Roxas on Saturday and Sunday. However, being in cosplay all weekend (and getting mobbed by fangirls!) makes for a poor photo collection, especially of myself!
[/quote]

Were you the Gintoki I talked to in the food court? I was Reno, but I might have had my wig off by then
EIram

Post by EIram »

i saw you! your costume was awesome.
i was the girl cosplaying as Misa who ran after you guys when you were leaving the Food Court. the camera didnt work the first time my friend tried to take a pic XD
here's the one that she got:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/f ... tandme.jpg

EIram

Post by EIram »

hiya! i was wondering if anyone saw me/took pix of me. i was Amane Misa on friday and saturday and i wore a red and gold kimono on sunday. i'll put up some pix for reference. feel free to pm/IM me if anyone feels like talking or w/e. byebye!

Kimono:
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/f ... handme.jpg
Misa (with Ryuk):
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j39/f ... ndRyuk.jpg
nobelia

Post by nobelia »

heh, if she had me (Axel) with her, then yes! ^_^
Firewolf
Veteran Poster

Post by Firewolf »

[quote=senbo-sama][color:purple]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3[/color][/quote]
I signed your kimono! and I talked with you in the pool and hot tub!
Invaderslax
I'm new!

Post by Invaderslax »

This is an S.O.S going out to all forum members.
If anyone has pictures of Snake and the Generic Soldier from Friday and Saturday (the one with the exclamation point), please send them to my email, invaderslax@yahoo.com
That was my friend and me (I was the soldier).
I'm really busy and don't have time to go through all the albums that people are posting here.
Thanks again :)
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

Still wondering if anyone saw/took pictures of me. I was Squall on days 1&3 and SeeD uniform Squall at the Cherry Blossom Ball, day 2 and Saturday night dance.
Skyler23
Experienced Poster

Post by Skyler23 »

hey this is Akira from the newspaper club of Ouran Highschool, i was wondering if anyone had pictures of me and the 8 year old honey sempai that i held up before we went into the ouran lounge.. i know many people took pictures of me but of course i had my hands full so i couldn't get some myself.. if anyone has any pictures of the tall ouran person :) send me some links
Faolan
Expert Poster

Post by Faolan »

I know I had a few pictures of My Girlfriend and I taken this year, wondering if anyone had em? My badge was Faolan and she was Rasmusgirl.

We had a midevilish theme going on. Red Corset top on her. White Shirt and black fur vest on me.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

were you in the masquerade line?
I saw a couple of tenten cosplayers on saturday.
There was one in the masquerade line and another tenten with other naruto cosplayers talking bout my cosplay (I was Echizen from Prince of Tennis of Saturday)
Moogle_Queen

Post by Moogle_Queen »

I saw you- I was holding my Caesar chocobo- I was Mark Antony then.
hyattconqueso

Post by hyattconqueso »

Did anyone see me? I was Pvt. Plushie. I was covered in plushies the whole con (23 at the end). I still haven't found anyone who can name them all....
daandrew21
Experienced Poster

Post by daandrew21 »

If you were in the lobby of the hotel after closing ceremonies playing a card game when I asked to take your picture, then yes I saw you. I'm trying to upload the photo, but cosplay.com is switching servers so I'll have to wait until tomorrow after I get out of work.
snowtay
AB Alumni

Post by snowtay »

I have been scanning the pictures people have been posting, hoping to catch a glimpse of my costume. I was one of the Asukas in the plugsuit, but not the one with Rei. (Yes, hers was better, but I think I did a pretty good job in a week XD)
Snow
Cosplay Games Staff 2011-2017, 2020
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

There were a lot of things I can point out, but I'll narrow it down to make things considerably easier:

On Friday and Saturday (and at both dances), most of you would've seen me as Ace Ventura in a Tutu.

I was also Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children at AB, and if any of you were at Cosplay Chess, I was the one with the fabled "THIS IS MIDGAR!!!" line before I booted Sephiroth off stage, to make things easier.

I was also Demyx from Kingdom Hearts II, but I dunno how to narrow that down. I was with an Axel and Organization XIII Sora in my travels on Saturday as well.

Hope that helps everyone.