All 'Did anyone SEE ME?' posts

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
ANBU_0TAKU
Experienced Poster

Post by ANBU_0TAKU »

[quote=Demonic Arab]lol I was looking for u both and i found ashley by chance, now im teaching her algebra...XD[/quote]

hrmmmmm - teaching her algebra. care to tutor me in trig?
Skyler23
Experienced Poster

Post by Skyler23 »

did anyone take pictures of me (akira from the newspaper club) of ouran highschool holding up the 8 year old honey sempai from ouran?, i need some pictures of me so i can put them up. please post some links
The_Kurro_Thing
Veteran Poster

Post by The_Kurro_Thing »

To Hojo-san with Vinnie-
Saw you. I think. I was the ANBU you glomped outside of registration if that was you. ^_^

The_Kurro_Thing can now be known as the baka Shikamaru ANBU/later normal ANBU that can't play rock paper scissors the non-Chinese way.
bipthefool
Getting the hang of this...

Post by bipthefool »

I was the 6' 6 Dr Cube in the white lab coat. I had a minion with me. I was wondering if anyone saw me or has any pictures of me in costume. I had film...but it was kinda of destroyed. :(
chinoumi

Post by chinoumi »

I was only there on Saturday .....

I was sick so i was basically in the manga reading room but anywhome any body see me...i was a short chubby aya from psycho le cemus prism video?

Also i was wondering if anybody saw my son he wasn't dressed up the whole time but he was zabuza and i know some people took pics of him but i can find them anywhere T__T
Monochrome-Rainbows

Post by Monochrome-Rainbows »

[quote=Tsubasacosplayer]I have gone Friday and Saturday as Sakura from Tsubasa. I've been with the main characters: Syaraon, Fay, Kurogane. We all also plan on going tomorrow if anyone wants the Tsubasa group pic ^_-

Anyone seen me?[/quote]
I saw you on Saturday! I took a picture of the Kurogane, then the Fay, then I asked for a picture of you and you brought me to the group ^_^ Im using the picture of you guys for a photography portrait assignment! I was so happy to see a Tsubasa group, I didn't expect to see any at all!
Monochrome-Rainbows

Post by Monochrome-Rainbows »

[quote=Meroko24]Hey. I was American McGee's Alice on Friday and Full Moon O Sagashite's Meroko on Saturday. Please help me find pictures of me.[/quote]
This is you, right?
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/373/dscn1263mx9.jpg
You did a great job! Looked perfect!
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

We were at table 5, the middle table on your right if you were standing next to the Artists Alley registration desk and facing the middle of the hall.
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Post by TwinEnigma »

I did see you, unfortunately I was sans camera.

Your wings were awesome though. ^^
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] well here goes another attempt.
Has anyone seen me? Saturday and Sunday I was dressed as Sora and gave out free hugs, usually in the lines for the masquerade, chess and ending ceremony. I also gave out free hugs at the end of the ending ceremony...
I was also the bad 1up Volleyball player when we all played in the downstairs hallway Sunday after most people left XD [/color]
Hats
Expert Poster

Post by Hats »

Hi everyone! I cosplayed the girl from Final Fantasy XIII on friday =D I was wondering if anybody had any pictures, since i wasn't able to get any decent ones of myself before i injured my foot =O
Uchiha Itachi
I'm new!

Post by Uchiha Itachi »

Hi. I'm the Itachi that had a complete costume; hat, sharingan, headband, ring, nail/toenail polish, shirt, etc. Anyone have a picture of me? I looked at all of the ones I could find, but couldn't find myself despite having had my picture taken numerous times.
BMA

Post by BMA »

[quote=Uchiha Itachi]Hi. I'm the Itachi that had a complete costume; hat, sharingan, headband, ring, nail/toenail polish, shirt, etc. Anyone have a picture of me? I looked at all of the ones I could find, but couldn't find myself despite having had my picture taken numerous times.[/quote]

Were you the one wearing blue socks or something?
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

[color:darkred] sorry, but that's not very helpful. Since that game is not yet released you should atleast look up more information on the characters if you really want the pictures.
For those of you wondering, I believe the character's name is Lightning. For more information look here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fant ... Characters [/color]
Saka
Expert Poster

Post by Saka »

Hey i was wondering if anyone saw me, I was Millia Rage from Guilty Gear Isuka, the version with black and yellow clothes.

^^;
SAKA is on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/sakasplatz
Recent: AB13- Cait Sith FF7 AB14- Chun-Li Hello Kitty
Keitaro
Veteran Poster

Post by Keitaro »

Does anyone have a picture of me(Moses) and Jesus posing together? I found one of me hugging him, but it just had the back of head. T_T;; Anyone have a frontal picture?
ANTi
I'm new!

Post by ANTi »

[quote=senbo-sama][color:purple]I'm interested, I was the girl who ran around in the kimono getting people to sign it, besides seeing me, did anyone here sign it? :3[/color][/quote]

I remember signing it. I think I signed it in the dealers room. I was the guy with out a shirt on. I was cosplaying as Anji Mito from guilty gear.
ANTi
I'm new!

Post by ANTi »

[quote=Pinku_Shinku]I was Kuradoberi Jam of Guilty Gear. I had the giant hoop of hair. Anyone see me? I had a Ky Kiske with me too.[/quote]

Yeah, I was cosplaying as Anji. I remember you from the guilty gear photo shoot.
Uchiha Itachi
I'm new!

Post by Uchiha Itachi »

No. I tried to make my costume as accurate as possible; the toes in my socks were cut out, and the socks were not a visible part of the costume. My toenails were purple. Anyone?
BMA

Post by BMA »

Oh in your other post, you mentioned about the sharingan. Well during those three days, I only seen one person, who actually had them on. Also the akatsuki clothing was a tad bit shorter than the ones I seen. So if you didn't wear blue socks, was it blue sandals? Was that you?
Hello-KT
AB Alumni

Post by Hello-KT »

[quote=ANTi][quote=Pinku_Shinku]I was Kuradoberi Jam of Guilty Gear. I had the giant hoop of hair. Anyone see me? I had a Ky Kiske with me too.[/quote]

Yeah, I was cosplaying as Anji. I remember you from the guilty gear photo shoot.[/quote]

I remember you from Tokyo Kid Halloween ^_^ I was the Rangiku Matsumoto that was talking to you while waiting to be judged
Staff [Museum]
Susie [Dead By Daylight]

Anon_99
Experienced Poster

Post by Anon_99 »

[quote=battosai]YES VERY MUCH! u did good job on the buttons =] THANK YOU!! =D[/quote]

I remember you (and your friend's eyebrows XD)! ^__^ You were super nice, and I'm sorry I didn't get a picture. >.< I kept forgetting I had a camera with me, so missed out on snapping a lot of people who came up for buttons. ;o;
Anon_99
Experienced Poster

Post by Anon_99 »

[quote=Zakai]I went as Aya from Psycho le Cemu in the video Love is Dead.......I had nearly the whole group (minus Lida)Does any one have any pics? I was there Friday and Saturday in costume...[/quote]
I was dying to get your picture! ;o; But the only times we were anywhere near each other was in the registration line (half way across the room XD) and sitting down during the Masquerade. >.<
Anon_99
Experienced Poster

Post by Anon_99 »

[quote=Pinku_Shinku]I was Kuradoberi Jam of Guilty Gear. I had the giant hoop of hair. Anyone see me? I had a Ky Kiske with me too.[/quote]
This is you, right? And your friend? I was so happy to see Guilty Gear cosplayers other than May. XD Especially since Jam is my best character. ^__^ My friends tease me for it, but I whoop their butts every time. 8D
Kitsuneth
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsuneth »

[quote=TwinEnigma]I did see you, unfortunately I was sans camera.

Your wings were awesome though. ^^[/quote]

woot! thank you soooo very much! ^_^ i didn't really like my wings.. too breakable. i remember they almost fell apart in the dealer's room friday X_X; but everything went fine ^_^
Blade21576
Expert Poster

Post by Blade21576 »

my friend and I were Dante and Vergil any one see us? (devil may Cry)
battosai
Experienced Poster

Post by battosai »

aww thank you ^__^ haah its ok jus bein seen was good enuf lol XD
Insomniac1337
I'm new!

Post by Insomniac1337 »

I went as Raito on saturday, and I didn't have a camera so I never got a pic of myself =( I played duck duck goose handcuffed to L and I was walking around with a boy who wasn't dressed up and a girl that was dressed up as someone from Organization XIII. If anyone has any pics of me, could you please show me a link where I could view em? 0_o
Saven N

Post by Saven N »

anyone saw a female kisame
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

[quote=Kairi and teh Deathnote]Did anyone see a Kairi with brown hair and a keyblade!? >D That's me!! Looking for people who know me! Please e-mail! :D ((Lindsaypage4@yahoo.com))[/quote]

i did!
Mustang4487

Post by Mustang4487 »

[quote=kora-san][quote=Mustang4487][quote=kora-san]Making my second attempt here, I'm really desperate for photos :(

I was a Nekozawa on Friday with the homemade Beelzenef. When I got asked for photos, I requested for the flash to be taken off xD

Thanks for reading! If you did take a photo, please e-mail it to me or PM!

e-mail is eraldcoilisl@hotmail.com! :)[/quote]

i have a picture of you on my phone, no flash was used! ^^ i was the big guy dressed as mustang on friday.
[/quote]

Ah, thanks for replying! Would it be too much to ask you to upload it?[/quote]

ne? horribly sorry, but i dont have it anymore, i forgot to put the protect feature on and it got deleted from delete all unprotected...i lost a few that way.
irishleo

Post by irishleo »

Did anyone see the whole Ouran High School Host Club Group? (With the panel and in the masquerade)..

I was their Hunny >W<
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

Revived Requests:

Did anyone see us at the Con. We had tons of pics taken of us and I would to love to get some (we didn't get a chance to get any of us on our own).

Friday - Integra & Alucard w/the 6th hellhound arm.

Sat.-Major Motoko K. and Saito w/4-5ft rifle from Ghost in the Shell

Sun.-Winry w/the red tool box and fake automail hand (the same in the chess game) abd Kimbly from FMA. [no big deal on this one]
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

I did see you on Friday, but we were right at the turning point before we went into the autograph room that I couldn't hop out and take your picture
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Post by Kairi and teh Deathnote »

-gasp- Someone else who was at Tokyo Kid last October! Small world xD
Kairi and teh Deathnote

Post by Kairi and teh Deathnote »

Yay! >D <333
Baskat
Experienced Poster

Post by Baskat »

[quote=Ranakori]I did see you on Friday, but we were right at the turning point before we went into the autograph room that I couldn't hop out and take your picture[/quote]

Thats kewl.
strife_cosplay
I'm new!

Post by strife_cosplay »

Hi!
New to the forums, as well as to AB.

I was going around on Friday as Hisagi Shuuhei (Bleach), the shortest AND the only female Shuuhei on Friday; Like this, but with more messed up hair D:

switched to masquerade! Rufus ShinRa (Advent Children version) for the Cherry Blossom Ball;
masked-Rufus & Aeris

Saturday: my friend and I did Bleach. She was Soi Fong and I was a very chibi Renji (bankai version - maybe the only female Bankai Renji) and had Zabimaru half the time. Renji cosplay

and finally, on Sunday, as Rufus ShinRa from Final Fantasy VII:Advent Children. This Rufus, here :D

Thanks in advance~! :)
ANTi
I'm new!

Post by ANTi »

[quote=Rangiku Matsumoto][quote=ANTi][quote=Pinku_Shinku]I was Kuradoberi Jam of Guilty Gear. I had the giant hoop of hair. Anyone see me? I had a Ky Kiske with me too.[/quote]

Yeah, I was cosplaying as Anji. I remember you from the guilty gear photo shoot.[/quote]

I remember you from Tokyo Kid Halloween ^_^ I was the Rangiku Matsumoto that was talking to you while waiting to be judged
[/quote]

I think you must have been talking to the other Anji that was at the con, I was never at tokyo kid halloween, sorry, I think I remember seeing you walking around though.
shadowswhisper
I'm new!

Post by shadowswhisper »

I think I hugged you, Totoro!!! xD <3 And if not.. I love you anyways. o_o;

I was the overly excited asian jester chick in black/white.. I was probably either alone, accompanied by a tall non-cosplaying guy, jumping frantically, hugging people, or doing other generic con-things with far too much energy. o__O; xD

Did anyone see me/get pictures?? :3
poptarts_n_pixistix
Veteran Poster

Post by poptarts_n_pixistix »

Badge name: Nikkeeta
During the con i was wearing a red kimono with a white belt. I'm kinda heavy-set, pinkish-purple hair (not a wig) and I had a maromi (sp? from paranoia agent) messenger bag with me almost the whole time.

I'm mainly hoping that someone has a picture of me dancing at the ball w/a random guy wearing black face paint and horns. I had my hair in a pony tail and I was wearing a red dress with long sleeves and silver trim. Even if it's a huge group picture as long as you can see me i'll be happy. (I just want to show my BF)

Otherwise any picture of me shall bring me joy <3
niphrodel
AB Alumni

Post by niphrodel »

I generally don't post in these threads, but I was in my Larry Butz (from Phoenix Wright) costume for such a short time on Saturday that only a few people got my picture! If any of you who managed to snap one of me see this post, I'm dying to see what I actually looked like in the costume... XD;;;
KoinuSephiroth
Veteran Poster

Post by KoinuSephiroth »

Okay, I'm gunna try this again. Did anyone see me? I was Irvine Kinneas from FFVIII on Saturday. I know a lot of people took pictures of me, so I'm also going to ask for pictures you got of me. Please?

Oh, and my picture is in my avatar. There were two Irvines on Saturday, and I wouldn't mind getting pictures of the other one (she was awsome), but I want some of myself too. :)
Loveyourkupo
I'm new!

Post by Loveyourkupo »

Did anyone see me? I was the moogle with the puffy Tutu and the corset! I also had an adorable handmade moogle plushie with me! Might have been seen with Vampire Hunter D, Vincent's limt break Chaos, or Leon Kennedy!
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

Did anyone see me? I was the plain-looking kid that did'nt cosplay! LOL... I'm serious! I was wearing a Naruto shirt the first day, a children of bodom shirt the next day, and a guiness shirt on the third day! I was wearing glasses! I know I walked in front of at least 3 videocameras, and through 1 or 2 pictures. (Such a klutz) If i walked through your picture/video, (i'm sorry) send me a link!
-Sorry/Thanx, the kid who didn't cosplay and may/may not have walked through your picture/video! ;)
pandagirl6662003
AB Alumni

Post by pandagirl6662003 »

i saw you and got a picture. i haven't got them developed yet but i'll post a link when i do get them up
April Gamble
ab volunteer 07,09-17
ab security staff 18,19
wolverinegurl
Experienced Poster

Post by wolverinegurl »

did anyone see ugly me i walked around with my friend who was catgirl i had on a naruto teshirt and look so ugly.

i think i have personalitu problems
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[quote=CrimsonKMR]Didnt see you at AB Pathfinder, but I did see you at AAC last time :D Are you coming to this years?[/quote]
^.^;;; if I can afford to go to this year... i'm probably gonna try to apply as staff though.
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

flclryan
Experienced Poster

Post by flclryan »

Did anyone see me, I was ichigo with one skeleton hand. I was suppossed to be hollow form but my maskl broke }:(
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

Yeah, lol sorry I walked in fronta ur camera (if it was me). Guess I could confirm it if you develop it. I figure if i can compile all of the pictures and video clips with me in them i could make a random youtube video on my accidental media coverage...not that i'll be able to find a lot. that would require spending months searching on youtube and photobucket. anyways, scan the pic and send me a link and i can confirm it (and renew my apology for wasting your film)