Post all links to VIDEOS here

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2007.
liinvers
I'm new!

Post by liinvers »

Does anyone have the cosplay masquerade of Peace Maker. My friend really wanted to see it and was unable to.
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TH6iR6R4Q
Live action shout out and adventures and comments of AnimeBoston
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

Did I mention I loved you XD
Pencil-Hands
Expert Poster

Post by Pencil-Hands »

[quote=Dymatrex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFp543RLpHI

THIS IS MIDGAR!!!![/quote]

You are AMAZING for getting this on video. <3 LUFF
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

I was watching that from backstage, that was one of the highlights of the game. Just wish I grabbed some of that pocky though...XD
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

lolz I didn't even grab some
Miamagic
Veteran Poster

Post by Miamagic »

Hi all,

I found a video of my group's, ukelele skit "Life after Mario Sunshine". Its cool to be on youtube^^! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_aoK0mXzc
maxx
Experienced Poster

Post by maxx »

haha oh man...i'm the ninja..too fun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLIuw1VesCs
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

I FOUNDED MOAR YATTAZ

yay

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SHHpGvUSofI

this one includes the intro speech and ending
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

[quote=Miamagic]Hi all,

I found a video of my group's, ukelele skit "Life after Mario Sunshine". Its cool to be on youtube^^! Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_aoK0mXzc[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM7NiprVO-4 Here's my recording of it. :D
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

[quote=Vulcan]I was watching that from backstage, that was one of the highlights of the game. Just wish I grabbed some of that pocky though...XD[/quote]

Well, there was still some left in the bag just...yeah, Kadaj had it with him after I was done with it...
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

[quote=Dymatrex][quote=Vulcan]I was watching that from backstage, that was one of the highlights of the game. Just wish I grabbed some of that pocky though...XD[/quote]

Well, there was still some left in the bag just...yeah, Kadaj had it with him after I was done with it...[/quote]

L and Ratio took it from me, have no idea what happened after that...so alas no pocky for the lonely clone
liinvers
I'm new!

Post by liinvers »

No peace maker one :-p that's ok though ^^;;
davebostontv
I'm new!

Post by davebostontv »

The Official Boston Phoenix coverage is up at Boston.TV

Anime Boston 2007 Video

Click the BLOG THIS button if you want to Myspace/etc it to your friends. There are two more videos coming in the next few days. Enjoy!
jrotcman3
Getting the hang of this...

Post by jrotcman3 »

Did anyone get the Mecha-Shiva on video with the venture Brothers???
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

T_T did ANYONE get footage of the 18+ Dating game? Ark forgot to record it like i asked him.

~ Judy
Joshua Dauphinais, Anime Boston Hall Cosplay Coordinator 2009-2012.

My Law cosplay brings all the girls to the yard.

Kooberz

Post by Kooberz »

Here's part 3 of my documentary. It contains a bunch of highlights from the Fullmetal Alchemist panel and the beggining of the masquerade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StRjd6Fr ... ed&search=
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

What goes into your con bag

A little video made so that when you get your conbag... you take care of it and do not use it as your own personal origami kit. }:(

Following the Line

I was told that this is the first time the registration line has ever actually followed the line... this is the preregistration line from Thursday, the first con goers to arrive other than the volunteers who got their badges first. ^_^

NiceGai44

Post by NiceGai44 »

[quote=Jenna_Chan621]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TH6iR6R4Q
Live action shout out and adventures and comments of AnimeBoston[/quote]
Holy Crap I GOT LOVE! It was a pleasure to see you again. It has been forever. You making me watch AC again just to see Kadaj. We homies for life remember that. As you can see so many people love you because you are so awesome. You doing a fine job keep up the good work. Yo go girl!
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

[quote=Pathfinder]What goes into your con bag

A little video made so that when you get your conbag... you take care of it and do not use it as your own personal origami kit. }:(

Following the Line

I was told that this is the first time the registration line has ever actually followed the line... this is the preregistration line from Thursday, the first con goers to arrive other than the volunteers who got their badges first. ^_^
[/quote]

omg that was way too amuzing to watch i know on Thursday I kind of followed the line when no one was in there just cuz i was sleep deprived
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
Javapsycho
Expert Poster

Post by Javapsycho »

[quote=Pathfinder]T_T did ANYONE get footage of the 18+ Dating game? Ark forgot to record it like i asked him.

~ Judy
[/quote]

I concur, why isn't there footage of this up yet?
Jenna_Chan621
Expert Poster

Post by Jenna_Chan621 »

[quote=NiceGai44][quote=Jenna_Chan621]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0TH6iR6R4Q
Live action shout out and adventures and comments of AnimeBoston[/quote]
Holy Crap I GOT LOVE! It was a pleasure to see you again. It has been forever. You making me watch AC again just to see Kadaj. We homies for life remember that. As you can see so many people love you because you are so awesome. You doing a fine job keep up the good work. Yo go girl![/quote]

Squee!!! Omg! thank you! we need to chill sometime!!
pettruchio
Determined Poster

Post by pettruchio »

There are at least three if not more videos of the Silent Hill Nurses on youtube. Just do a search of silent hill nurses and it will come right up.

Did anyone get footage of the Princess Tutu Skit with the Crow princess dancing with the crow? A friend of mine wanted to see it and my sound card crapped out so all I got was static.
Shiroikami
Veteran Poster

Post by Shiroikami »

[quote=somniumquiesco]Does anyone have video of the Kyou Kara Maou skit?

It would be so very very very much appreciated...

<3[/quote]

What she said.
Flying is easy. You just have to learn to throw yourself at the ground... and miss...

2007 - Shinigami in Pink
2008 - Mitsuru (Persona 3)
2010 - Jade Curtiss: Doctor Mambo costume title (Tales of the Abyss)
2012 - Xion (Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days)
2013 - Yukionna
2014 - Kyubei (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
2015 - Sailor Jupiter
2016 - Akatsuki (Log Horizon)
2017 - Sailor Jupiter
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

[quote=Dymatrex]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFp543RLpHI

THIS IS MIDGAR!!!![/quote]

@_@ OH MY GOD!

Uh, yeah, if I'd been able to see the audience I think I might have run away. So, in youtube-spect, thank you, whoever yelled, for the love, and thanks to (was it you, Dymatrex?) whoever caught me tripping off those tiny black steps offstage.

This videographer is my Mother's new hero. Excuse me while I go try to explain this to the family...
Oblivion
Expert Poster

Post by Oblivion »

OMG the Naruto thing was madness. My partner in crime (Chess Sango) was an ANBU and I was too nervous to get in there for photos even without the Bleach people.
Chinako
Experienced Poster

Post by Chinako »

[quote=pettruchio]Did anyone get footage of the Princess Tutu Skit with the Crow princess dancing with the crow? A friend of mine wanted to see it and my sound card crapped out so all I got was static.[/quote]

Aww... thank you! I hope some people did tape it. My sister and I had a lot of fun on the stage and LOVED the audience clapping along to our music.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

Anyone have the prince of tennis skit from the masquerade?

I would appreciate it if someone gave me the link :D
FjWolfwood
Veteran Poster

Post by FjWolfwood »

[quote=captainfbomb]Here is my finished Tribute movie to Anime Boston 07. It's called The Melancholy of Anime Boston, I hope you enjoy it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbOfKMKdykk[/quote]
Bah, now they have me on video helping Seras at DDG.
Ah man, was hoping to have the video of me scolding her after she lost. v.v
pettruchio
Determined Poster

Post by pettruchio »

[quote=Chinako][quote=pettruchio]Did anyone get footage of the Princess Tutu Skit with the Crow princess dancing with the crow? A friend of mine wanted to see it and my sound card crapped out so all I got was static.[/quote]

Aww... thank you! I hope some people did tape it. My sister and I had a lot of fun on the stage and LOVED the audience clapping along to our music.
[/quote]

I am having a hard time finding anyone who has it. I keep checking youtube but its not there either. You guys were awesome. I have a still picture of both of you as well and if I can't find anyone with the video I might just edit what I taped and dub the song over it completely. My friend has the song you guys used. If you do find the video online, if you think of it would you PM me? My friend is obcessed with Princess Tutu and was sad that she missed the masquerade but she did see you guys and she rushed me to get your picture.

You guys were awesome!
irishleo

Post by irishleo »

Hey, err... did anyone happen to film the Ouran High School Host Club skit (not the first one, the second one), I was the Hunny in it, but I still haven't seen it yet!
+Was playing rock-paper-scissors and chichino with Mori the whole time+
Kana
Experienced Poster

Post by Kana »

Does anyone have a video of a Hinata cosplayer singing Sleepless Beauty in the karaoke room on Saturday? Half the audience went up onstage and danced with her.
Kabar
I'm new!

Post by Kabar »

"This is your buddy Carl Brutananadilewski. Some of you were victimized by my shameless promotion of Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theatres at your frilly froo-froo convention, thanks for dealin with it."

Seriously though thanks to everyone who let me spread the message of Adult Swim's new Anime deal connected with ATHF:MFFT. I'm just an amateur actor who felt the need to help the Aqua Teens, and this Anime convention popped up right at the perfect time. I had a really tough time editting the hours of tape since none of my programs wanted to cooperate (audio had to be reripped and heavily tweaked at the last minute, programs cut random parts of the video out) but I'm happy that I slapped this together in one week.

I had a really good time making fun of you and myself. There was a very good vibe to the whole convention, great job to the team behind it and the convention goers. Thanks again.

-Kabar

"NOW GO SEE MY FRIGGIN' MOVIE!"
Ranakori
Veteran Poster

Post by Ranakori »

Did anybody happen to record us at the Final Fantasy photo shoot when we started singing the Cloud Song en masse?
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

[quote=Javapsycho][quote=Pathfinder]T_T did ANYONE get footage of the 18+ Dating game? Ark forgot to record it like i asked him.

~ Judy
[/quote]

I concur, why isn't there footage of this up yet?[/quote]

What is life without 18+ dating game? And what the hell happened to round three of last year's? K-san was in that round! GIMME IT BACK, YOUTUBE!
Javapsycho
Expert Poster

Post by Javapsycho »

[quote=pmastamonkmonk]
What is life without 18+ dating game? And what the hell happened to round three of last year's? K-san was in that round! GIMME IT BACK, YOUTUBE![/quote]

Copyright issues with Bad Luck and such. But the other 2 rounds stayed up, go figure.
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

I still have a TON on videos to upload (mostly cosplay chess) and i'll upload them later today. :D
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

[quote=coolforever]I still have a TON on videos to upload (mostly cosplay chess) and i'll upload them later today. :D[/quote]

AWESOME!! I can't wait to see 'em!!
drnero

Post by drnero »

This is a really lame request, but my mom has actually been looking for a video of the voice acting contest. She doesn't go to the convention, but she really wants to see it, so if anyone has it that would be awesome. ^___^

These videos are great so far, I love all the ones from the masquerade, because I missed it at the con. ;)
Dymatrex
Expert Poster

Post by Dymatrex »

[quote=drnero]This is a really lame request, but my mom has actually been looking for a video of the voice acting contest. She doesn't go to the convention, but she really wants to see it, so if anyone has it that would be awesome. ^___^

These videos are great so far, I love all the ones from the masquerade, because I missed it at the con. ;) [/quote]

I have one of me doing my monologue at the Voice Acting contest, if that'll be any help.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrEPZf2Uzc8
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

The Silent Hill Nurses got me their original audio, so here's (another version) of their skit w/ original audio overlaid over audience reaction. I also cleaned up the footage a bit post-processing. Well done, ladies!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB__fd5YeyQ

(Still waiting on your audio, Tetris Ninjas, if you're out there.)
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Pathfinder

Post by Pathfinder »

[quote=pmastamonkmonk][quote=Javapsycho][quote=Pathfinder]T_T did ANYONE get footage of the 18+ Dating game? Ark forgot to record it like i asked him.

~ Judy
[/quote]

I concur, why isn't there footage of this up yet?[/quote]

What is life without 18+ dating game? And what the hell happened to round three of last year's? K-san was in that round! GIMME IT BACK, YOUTUBE![/quote]

The third round, as well as the bad luck concert, were taken down due to the copyright over gravitation. the company who owns the music, or something like that. Why they took down the third round is beyond me, but if they hadn't come down then the company would have cried like a little girl all the way to the court room. Its NOT like they OWN the dating game or anything but the person who posted them just did the smart thing and took them down. Its not worth going to court over... so for videos that you want on the net and just want to share with friends, I recommend photobucket because now you can upload videos as well as photos. and companies aren't searching those for protected materials.

so yeah... WHERE'S THE 2007 18+DATING GAME?!?!?! *pout* there were dozens of cameras... where are they?

Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

Count Zarroff

Post by Count Zarroff »

will somebody post the banana reporter who apperead at the beggining of the masqurade?
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

[quote=Javapsycho][quote=pmastamonkmonk]

Copyright issues with Bad Luck and such. But the other 2 rounds stayed up, go figure.
[/quote]

But I liked that part the best ;0;

"Well, some people are... are deer people or duck people, so, yeah, I guess you could say I'm a people person."

K-san = <3
weisscrucifix

Post by weisscrucifix »

Hey everyone, Space Ghost here watch my adlibbing genious. Ya gotta watch it all cause it is all good but I am all over this thing, the carl cosplayer told me I gave him the most to work with out of everyone at the con lol http://youtube.com/watch?v=zzvGURNsUJ4
Amuro Gabe

Post by Amuro Gabe »

I finished uploading all of my videos on youtube so here are links to the 1st part of each video.

Laura Bailey panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPRNHY-oDUQ

FMA Voice Actor panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWV0Ys1aCk

Travis Willingham panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVdOILNTkpw

Colleen Clickenbeard panel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITfWYHOkCuE

Voice Actor Roundup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiY7sXK7Q0k

Anime Unscripted: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDkWi3MBdhU

Each video is missing few minutes because of my need to switch DVDs every 30 minutes or because they had alreay started by the time I got into the room. The audio is pretty good except for Anime Unscripted where sometimes it's too low to hear what they are saying.
Javapsycho
Expert Poster

Post by Javapsycho »

All these glorious videos, and yet not ONE for the 18+ dating game?

WTF

0___0