Miniskirt army- RETURNS?!!

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Fullflame
Dedicated Poster

Post by Fullflame »

message for everyone who wishes to attend the panel:

I'm gonna bring some candy for everyone like I did last year ^.^
~Francypants
~Bertholdturtle
~The_Incredible_Hunk
animationalstar
Determined Poster

Post by animationalstar »

Yay Candy!
XDDD

and this is your cameraperson for the MSA panel reporting for duty! I'll be happy to film for you! (Just tell me what time I should be there...) Let's hope Travis can make it!

;)

~Anime Boston 2022!~
Lusamine (Pokemon S&M), Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) Celestia Ludenburg (Danganronpa), Rika (Digimon Tamers), & secret cosplay!
DevilNeverCry
Probably should be on AB staff

Post by DevilNeverCry »

*enter maniacle laughter here*

*cough* the panel starts at 7 lol, get there early to get a good seat, and start filming any time once you're comfortable ^^
Fullflame
Dedicated Poster

Post by Fullflame »

Well actually Tamaki, sense we're gonna try to have our photoshoot just before the panel (which the photoshoot will be around 6) I'll just have you follow me to the panel.
And It'll be my camera (unless you have you own, but i'd love it if you kept an eye on mine too) and I'll bring my tri-pod for my camera.(think i'll have to get the tripod checked in the weapons thing?)

so it'd be great if we (people involved in the panel) could get in early so we could set up.

(XDlmao this is ironic. as I'm typing this there's a special on the military channel about rangers)
~Francypants
~Bertholdturtle
~The_Incredible_Hunk
animationalstar
Determined Poster

Ok, sounds good! I don't have my own camera and tripod, so I'll only be watching and taking care of yours. I get to follow Renge around! Yay! :content: And that way I'll be there early to set up your panel.

lol, that's funny! msa is better, though ;)

~Anime Boston 2022!~
Lusamine (Pokemon S&M), Caulifla (Dragon Ball Super) Celestia Ludenburg (Danganronpa), Rika (Digimon Tamers), & secret cosplay!
Fullflame
Dedicated Poster

Post by Fullflame »

yes. I also don't mind if you want to move it around a bit to catch anything special. (like zoom in on videos then back out and over to the rest of us) I might also need you tell me when memory is low cuz my memory card that i'll have in there won't go for the entire panel. soo i'll just need a heads up for when it's low.

OH BUT OF COURSE! SKIRTS EMBODY LOYALTY THEY FOLLOW THEIR FURHER'S COMMANDS ABOVE ALL ELSE! BE A JERK TO THEM AND THEY'LL KILL YOU AND THEY NEVER ANNOY ANYONE ELSE! (exeptrangers) TRUST ME TAMAKI (andeveryoneelse) THEIR THE GREAT SERVANTS OF TRAVIS! LOYAL SKIRT'S HOW WE SALUTE THEE!
~Francypants
~Bertholdturtle
~The_Incredible_Hunk
animationalstar
Determined Poster

ok,will do! :content:

XDXDXDXDXD
Yeah!
~Anime Boston 2022!~
PawShapedHeart
Tom Selleck Fan Club Member

Post by PawShapedHeart »

[color:red]I WILL attend this panel... since I missed alst years ;-;

I will almost hopefuly be brining my camera. How long is your panel schedualed for, anyways?[/color]
Badge Name: PawShapedHeart

Cosplays For AB'14:
  • casual Natasha Romanov (Avengers)
  • Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji)
DevilNeverCry

Post by DevilNeverCry »

*backs away from Fullflame a little* dood. Just a little creepy.

RNO- the panel is 90 minutes, just like last year so we'll be going from 7-8:30 pm.

Also, I'd like to get a photo of the division all together after the panel, just so everyone knows.

We'll make an announcement at the panel too, just so no one forgets. Last year we didn't get to... lol.
Fullflame
Dedicated Poster

Post by Fullflame »

ok. sorry about that. Xl I couldn't stop! (i was gonna write "Oh but of course!" for tama here... then it went into a msa version of the dog rant... i was tired and creative at the time Xl don't judge me -judgehavoc-)

And Tamaki- I'll go over the stuff with the camera with you sometime beforehand. too soon now so don't worry much.
~Francypants
~Bertholdturtle
~The_Incredible_Hunk
animationalstar
Determined Poster

ok! ;)
~Anime Boston 2022!~
DevilNeverCry

Post by DevilNeverCry »

[quote=Fullflame]ok. sorry about that. Xl I couldn't stop! (i was gonna write "Oh but of course!" for tama here... then it went into a msa version of the dog rant... i was tired and creative at the time Xl don't judge me -judgehavoc-)
[/quote]
But it's so hard not to when I AM a judge... lol.... too early for judging now... i guess i can't judge time too well, huh?

.... omg... *slaps self* wrong panel topic to get into that with...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

I can't say anything more without giving stuff i don't want to give away, away... so... ermn... yea
DevilNeverCry

Post by DevilNeverCry »

[color:red]ATTENTION ALL SKIRTS AND OTHERS PLANNING TO ATTEND THE PANEL:

DUE TO A CHANGE IN PLANS, MSA OCCUPIES BOSTON WILL BE TAKING PLACE AT [color:yellow]6:30 PM FRIDAY NIGHT[/color] INSTEAD OF 7 SHARP. THIS MEANS THAT WE WILL BE ENDING AT 8 PM INSTEAD OF THE PROJECTED 8:30
[/color]

It is important to note that this change in time does NOT mean a change in venue, we will be in the SAME spot, just starting 30 minutes EARLIER. Everyone be there early to get good seats.

ALSO this time is not yet final, and can be changed until the day of the con, so keep an eye on updates, ok?

That is all.
Last edited by DevilNeverCry on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 am, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: formatting tweak
PatrickD
Sometimes mistaken for Vu

Post by PatrickD »

Yellow fonts do not show up well for people using forum skins with light backgrounds. Please don't do that.

[smallest]This Message Paid for by People Against the Use of Font Colors[/smallest]
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
DevilNeverCry

Post by DevilNeverCry »

.... well pardon me. I wanted to differentiate it from the rest of the announcement so it wasn't lost.

And none of those other colors seemed appropriate, and there's no real other way to differentiate fonts.

Sorry for the inconvieniance of having to highlight that post up there everyone -_-

But once again the panel is now at [color:black]6:30 PM FRIDAY [/color]

there, now I've also inconvienced everyone (like me) who uses dark skins. That fair enough?

In case that sounded out of line, I'd like to apologize. The heat has gotten me into an aweful mood, especially since I haven't slept in 2 days. I'm also under alot of stress with college finals being next week.

*bows* Gomenasai
DreamAeris
Veteran Poster

Post by DreamAeris »

I didn't see the font either.
and it hurt my eyes.
Nikki Jones (Kolosha)

Chief of Staff/ Assistant Security Manager 2018-Current
Assistant Security Manager 2009-2017
Security 2005-2008
Information Desk 2004
Volunteer 2003
DevilNeverCry

Post by DevilNeverCry »

Gomen, Gomen. I really am sorry... I thought it would be easier to see. But it's better now for you in the black, yes?

... stupid heat wave... I should hve controlled my temper better *bows more*
kakkokawayusu
Expert Poster

Post by kakkokawayusu »

There's no need to apologize.
All you need to do to read the yellow font is to highlight it.

Foolish mortals. :3