Online Panels?

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
hg revolution
Veteran Poster

Online Panels?

Post by hg revolution »

Since the con is canceled, might any of the panelists be interested in doing their panels online? I know Erica Friedman decided to do that when she canceled her attendence.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: Online Panels?

Post by Aurabolt »

I'm retired as a panelist for a few years now but I do still have the Powerpoints for all the Panels I did at Anime Boston.

Something I've been planning to do for several years now is a Live Stream of me doing my panels. I'll have some technical things I'll need to figure out including releasing the Power Powers so folks can follow along as I'm doing it. All but maybe two of them would require a bit of updating though we'll see.

I'll post more info on my Anime Blog but now that I'm feeling motivated, I'll have to find a way to make it happen ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
H. Guderian
Obsessed Poster

Re: Online Panels?

Post by H. Guderian »

I like to get out and meet people and interact with the crowd. plus my technical ability is nil. I've had people record my panels because they wanted to and I never made an effort to go see the recording. If I were to do videos I'd do those without panels. Something about the live and in person aspect I enjoy.