The Ultimate Guide to Japanese School Girls!

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
Haru
Veteran Poster

The Ultimate Guide to Japanese School Girls!

Post by Haru »

Anime Boston, I'm back! 2016 will be my fourth consecutive year as a panelist, and while in previous years I have focused my programing on my main love of military history, this year I will share with you all every bit of research I have done on another topic that is of interest to me, JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRLS! Its . . . just an . . . academic interest . . . calm down everyone.

First things first, the best part about Japanese School Girls is their clothing so . . . back to school everyone!
School Days! A History of Japanese School Uniforms 3/26 5:00pm - 6:00pm Hynes Panel 309
A history of Japanese school uniforms from the feudal eras to our modern time.

Now I know Japanese School Girls are cute, but you really need to stay away from them . . . trust me!
Japanese Schoolgirls Want to Kill Me! 3/25 5:30pm - 7:00pm Hynes Panel 310
The history of Japanese School Girl gangsters, and other deviant behavior. Its Japanese School Girls behaving badly the panel!

Last, but certainly not least, a convention debut and fan requested panel! (No really, I made this panel because someone asked for it.)
Moe Moe Banzai! 3/27 11:30am - 12:30pm Hynes Panel C
Why are young female characters so popular in anime? Why are Magical Girls always trying to save their home town? Is there any truth, or historical basis for their actions?
AB 2018 Featured Panelist!
Mongols Can’t Swim: Touring the Battlefields of the Mongol Invasion of Japan
Gaijins, Girls, and Guns: America in Japanese Pop Culture
Yanderes 2.Oh Hell No! (18+)
Stringed Instruments of Japan
Titans vs. Mecha . . . In Space!
Orange is the new black: Love, Loss, and Science Fiction
The Gundam and the Cross: Religious Symbolism in Gundam Seed