Sailor Moon panel

This forum is for discussion about Anime Boston's panel and workshop programming.
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Sailor Moon panel

Post by tmchiba »

Following the great reception the panel got last year I resubmitted an application for a Sailor Moon panel this year. If it's accepted, hopefully everybody will come on down! Just thought I'd mention it. : ) Thanks to all who attended last year, it wouldn't have been a panel without you. ^_^
Dejana Talis
Expert Poster

Sailor Moon panel

Post by Dejana Talis »

Looking forward to it ;)
Aarana
AB Alumni

Sailor Moon panel

Post by Aarana »

As a fellow paneller I would like to make sure personal announcements...

I will be giving away lots of free stuff. Yes, that is right free. Do you like that word?? I do.

Now, for the people that are going "oohhh" I really hope you like Sailor Moon, because all of the stuff will be about and of Sailor Moon. We hit 100 people last year, and TMChiba shares my personal goal of at least double that. I plan on free stuff for 200 people, so don't dissapoint me!!

Help make this panel as successful as it was last year!!

Thank you!
Kelly Duffy
Large Event Coordinator 2020
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Sailor Moon panel

Post by tmchiba »

Definately, I don't know how many people we can fit into that room, but I'd love to fill the room again. : )

Also if anyone has any suggestions for topics to be covered or questions they'd like answered feel free to contact me with them. The panel is generally a lot of Q&A anyway so having some stuff to talk about going into the panel is great.

Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Sailor Moon panel

Post by Eilonnwy »

(pssst: Check the most recent email I sent out. Room capacities are listed on the excel sheet)

I'll actually be sending out another email soon with more detailed room information.
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Sailor Moon panel

Post by tmchiba »

Ah I see I see, thanks for the heads up. As it stands now it's a much bigger room which will be great. Hopefully all the fans can come. :thumbup:

Once again any questions or suggestions for the panel please let me know. : )
Death
Veteran Poster

Sailor Moon panel

Post by Death »

aww i missed everything :( *depressed* i really wanted to get some free stuff bit i had to volunteer i eamn i soo would get a sailor moon item for my sis cuz she loves it and she is in Japan at the moment so its her gift if i could have gotten it