CRITICAL ROLE meetup!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

roxlalo
I'm new!

CRITICAL ROLE meetup!

Post by roxlalo »

Hello everyone!! Things are getting spicy and ready for AB already, geez.

So, I checked and double checked the list for a Critical Role meetup and found nothing, so here I am :) I've never officially hosted a meetup before so if anyone wants to take the reigns, feel free to lmk. But I was generally thinking Friday around noon or 1 o'clock for a photoshoot and meetup! This is only my second year attending AB so photoshoot locations are not my forte and I am not super familiar with the convention, so feel free to offer ideas up.

Is anyone interested?
2019 lineup! friday: jester (critical role) saturday: roxy lalonde (hs) and lup taaco (taz)
TheJustinCosplay
Getting the hang of this...

Re: CRITICAL ROLE meetup!

Post by TheJustinCosplay »

Considering how big the fandom is, and how common the Critter Cosplays are, odds are this is a 'If it's on the schedule, odds are people will show up' kind of gathering.

With that said, I might bring my DM Matt Mercer to AB, and might show up for this if there is a meetup, but I can't say with 100 percent certainty since my lineup is in a major flux right now.
roxlalo
I'm new!

Post by roxlalo »

Alright! It's scheduled, currently on the 12:00-1:00 timeslot on Friday! It's going to be in what they've dubbed "Kamakura" outside room 206 on the second floor! I'll be hosting, then, and we'll see what happens!
2019 lineup! friday: jester (critical role) saturday: roxy lalonde (hs) and lup taaco (taz)
f4bulous-puppet
I'm new!

Post by f4bulous-puppet »

I'll be there as caduceus and my sister will be there as nott we both got super excited finding out theres a photoshoot!!!
AB 2019 lineup:
fri: Caduceus Clay
sat: Taako taaco
sun: Barry Bluejeans
CosplayElla
I'm new!

Post by CosplayElla »

my mom and i will be there as Jester and Marion Lavorre!
soulshipping
Expert Poster

Post by soulshipping »

Won't be in CR cosplay but hopefully will be around to take pics? Depends on if I get to the convention earlier than my usual 1PM (on Fridays at least)
Ezra - Your resident non-binary con-goer! She/they pronouns.
anotheranimenerd
Getting the hang of this...

Post by anotheranimenerd »

I won't be able to make it to the meetup, but I'll probably be around on Thusday and Friday Evening in a casual/Modern Nott ~ I'll try and drop by as a photographer though! and hopefully I can catch some of you guys later after I change lol
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Programming Assistant Director 2025
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.