Homestuck Photoshoot 2019 (Facebook page link below)

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Deviled_Egg
Experienced Poster

Homestuck Photoshoot 2019 (Facebook page link below)

Post by Deviled_Egg »

I went to the Homestuck meetup last year but I would've never knew if someone going didnt tell me, so I wanted to know if another one would be happening again. I went on Saturday as the John with the bunny box ( I might bring it back or get a new one for people to sign idk yet), but I didnt know the time or location for sunday.
Last edited by Deviled_Egg on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bbbbecs
I'm new!

Re: Homestuck Meetup? 2019

Post by bbbbecs »

EDIT 2/18: I booked a slot!! Check out the official meet schedule for information, I've also updated the information in this post. I hope to see you there!!

Hi there!

I was the Militarystuck!Gamzee that held the shoot last year. I'd be more than honored to hold the shoot again for AB 2019, if y'all are totally cool with that.

The shoot is being held Saturday the 20th, around 12:00 in the afternoon if that time works?
I would also like to hold it on the third floor. I believe this year the spot has been dubbed "Tokugawa". How does this work for everyone?

I know Homestuck is a pretty big group, and I know this year is extra important as well. I figure if we held it around lunchtime we wouldn't be in the way of other con-goers.

I booked a 60-minute slot within the forums! Please refrain from spreading any other meet times you might want, I understand it's fun to hang out, but for now, this is the official meet thread! I'm taking responsibility for this shoot, and I'd really appreciate your cooperation and respect in getting this done this year <3

I know last year was a little spontaneous (I believe the original host never showed up and I kinda took on responsibility, whoops) so I'm here for y'all if you have any questions or requests!! In the meantime, if you see the slots open up for booking, shoot me a message! I'll slap this shoot down as fast as I possibly can.

you can DM my insta @bbbbecs for info/requests, or shoot me a PM here on the forums as well!

-Becs, your neighborhood mom-friend and homestuck enthusiast. Happy 10 Years, Hamsteaks!!
AB since 2012 !! I can't even remember all my cosplay haha wild

2018: Fri: Insomnia Alice (American McGee's Alice) / Sat: Militarystuck!Gamzee (Homestuck)
2019: Fri: Dr. Ziegler (Overwatch) / Sat: TBA!! (Homestuck)
BrossBean
I'm new!

Post by BrossBean »

Me and my group of friends will be doing Homestuck on Saturday! We'll try to make it to the meetup :)
Radioactive_eternity
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Radioactive_eternity »

Yo! I’ll be going as Trickster Gamzee! I’ll be sure to make the meet up!!! :0D
zWADrue
I'm new!

Post by zWADrue »

I'll be in a drag dave on Friday, but toby Roger's onSaturday, sorry, I'll still come tho :(
Deviled_Egg
Experienced Poster

Post by Deviled_Egg »

Here is a link to the facebook page for the meetup. I am also co-hosting this event so I hope to see people there
https://www.facebook.com/events/342375069728923/?ti=cl
Fang20Gaming
I'm new!

Re: Homestuck Photoshoot 2019 (Facebook page link below)

Post by Fang20Gaming »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Hell yeah im comin! I’m going as my trollsona Astaur Mintal. Look out for the dude with curly white hair, a tailcoat with a Taurus patch, and a spade on his face!
Nyuu
AB Staff

Re: Homestuck Photoshoot 2019 (Facebook page link below)

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.