Fate Cosplayers 2019

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

CosplayPrincess2013
Experienced Poster

Fate Cosplayers 2019

Post by CosplayPrincess2013 »

Hi There!

I was just wondering if there would be any Fate cosplayers that will be attending Anime Boston this year. Two of my friends and I will be going around as Mordred, Frankenstein and Astolfo. We would love to meet new people and take pictures. It's obvious we'll be from Fate Apocrypha.
Kimichisu
I'm new!

Re: Fate Cosplayers 2019

Post by Kimichisu »

my husband has a eymia archer cosplay he is going to wear this year
and a few ideas on other costume ideas he wants to do
Mauralucky7
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Mauralucky7 »

I'll be going as Katsushika Hokusai and my friend is as Tamamo
AB 2014 - Erza Scarlet Heavens Wheel Armor. Done!
AB 2015 - Erza Scarlet Heavens Wheel Armor remade. Potentially Varia suit as well.
RaginRaven

Post by RaginRaven »

Hey guys we had set up a discord to coordinate the meetups last year and we’ll use it again, so far we wanna do it on Friday. We had a big group last year so we hope we’ll get more. I will be going as either Karna or Charlemagne, and a Friend will go as Vlad, one as Emiya Assasin and one as Semiramis. This is the discord for the gathering coordination feel free to join https://discord.gg/HgeyAQt

Edit: new link to discord that doesn’t expire.
Last edited by RaginRaven on Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CosplayPrincess2013
Experienced Poster

RaginRaven wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:19 pm Hey guys we had set up a discord to coordinate the meetups last year and we’ll use it again, so far we wanna do it on Friday. We had a big group last year so we hope we’ll get more. I will be going as either Karna or Charlemagne, and a Friend will go as Vlad, one as Emiya Assasin and one as Semiramis. This is the discord for the gathering coordination feel free to join https://discord.gg/dTJhzP
So it seems your Discord link has expired. Or atleast that's what it said when I clicked on it. I was really hoping to check it out and talk and of course make new friends.
CosplayPrincess2013
Experienced Poster

RaginRaven wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:19 pm Hey guys we had set up a discord to coordinate the meetups last year and we’ll use it again, so far we wanna do it on Friday. We had a big group last year so we hope we’ll get more. I will be going as either Karna or Charlemagne, and a Friend will go as Vlad, one as Emiya Assasin and one as Semiramis. This is the discord for the gathering coordination feel free to join https://discord.gg/dTJhzP
So it seems your Discord link has expired. Or atleast that's what it said when I clicked on it. I was really hoping to check it out and talk and of course make new friends.
kapoofity

Post by kapoofity »

i'm planning on going as okita soji! so if the meet up is on friday then that totally works out for me because that's when i'm choosing to wear her!
AB19 Possible Lineup (still currently deciding)
Anbu Sakura Haruno (Naruto)
Okita Soji (Sakura Saber) (Fate)
Ochako Uraraka (BNHA)
Tsuyu Asui (BNHA)
Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
keti213

Post by keti213 »

Im gonna cosplay as jack the ripper
animeaves
I'm new!

Post by animeaves »

I'll be going as White Rose Arthur and my friend is going as Merlin!
RaginRaven

Post by RaginRaven »

CosplayPrincess2013 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:31 am

I apologize, I fixed the link and this should work as well! https://discord.gg/HgeyAQt
RaginRaven

Post by RaginRaven »

Hey all! We decided the dates for the Anime Boston Photoshoot and meet ups.

We’ll have two, one Friday 19th from 5pm to 6pm, which will focus mostly on Fate Grand order and the Fate franchise in general, so all the Servants and Masters are welcome! The second one will be on Saturday 20th from 5:30 to 6:30 and will focus on Fate and all Type Moon cosplays. Both will be outside of the room 313. This is also an invitation to join the discord to coordinate and meet other cosplayers: https://discord.gg/HgeyAQt
Sakurazukamori
I'm new!

Post by Sakurazukamori »

Hello!
I'll be cosplaying 2 different servants. The first is Saber Alter, and the second is Jeanne.
Nyuu
AB Staff

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.