InuYasha 2019

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2019.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

InuYasha 2019

Post by purple_popinjay »

Any interest in an InuYasha group photoshoot/gathering? It's an older anime, but it fits the theme for this year!
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
Darkforest_ofsaints
I'm new!

Re: InuYasha 2019

Post by Darkforest_ofsaints »

My favorite of all times, I'm actually going as inuyasha this year. Maybe we should make the meeting official on the schedule? Others can join from there, also if its on facebook itd spread the news quicker. Happy to see someone else with interest in inuyasha :D
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Awesome! I know there was at least one group of InuYasha cosplayers planning on going this year, I saw on Facebook. But it looked like they were holding more of a private photoshoot than a group meetup because they were limiting characters. They might be interested in a meetup too though, so I'll post on Facebook as it gets closer.

I'm working as fast as I can to try and finish a demon dog Sesshomaru quad suit.
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

Schedule TBD
niku_sensei
I'm new!

Post by niku_sensei »

My wife and I will be going as Kagome and Inuyasha the whole weekend -- we can probably make it to any shoots scheduled.
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Looks like there will be a meetup on Sunday at noon.

https://www.facebook.com/events/2281003198814980/?ti=ia

Schedule TBD
water_angel
Getting the hang of this...

Post by water_angel »

I will be going as Sango for Friday! I'm hoping to have her Hiraikotsu, I'm trying really hard to figure out how to make one and be able to carry it around. If I'm able to go on sunday I will definitely wear her and go to the shoot.
Darkforest_ofsaints
I'm new!

water_angel wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:26 pm I will be going as Sango for Friday! I'm hoping to have her Hiraikotsu, I'm trying really hard to figure out how to make one and be able to carry it around. If I'm able to go on sunday I will definitely wear her and go to the shoot.
I've seen some youtube videos using a sort of strong styrofoam that you can shape, take a look its super lightweight and it looks great! I'm going Friday and Saturday, Sunday is Easter so I'm not sure if I can make it :( but who knows I might pop in before an Easter Egg Hunt!
Darkforest_ofsaints
I'm new!

Lynkos wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:55 am Awesome! I know there was at least one group of InuYasha cosplayers planning on going this year, I saw on Facebook. But it looked like they were holding more of a private photoshoot than a group meetup because they were limiting characters. They might be interested in a meetup too though, so I'll post on Facebook as it gets closer.

I'm working as fast as I can to try and finish a demon dog Sesshomaru quad suit.
Can't wait to see how everyone's cosplay turns out! I hope there are more people going Friday and Saturday so we can get a group together, Sunday is a little iffy for me being Easter and all but I'll try my best!
Nyuu
AB Asst Director

Post by Nyuu »

Locking the 2019 gatherings, but please feel free to continue sharing your memories, photos, etc in the memories section!
Brian Magnant
Programming Assistant Director 2025
Cosplay Events Assistant Manager 2024
Masquerade Coordinator 2020, 2023
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2016-19, 2021-2022

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination.
I will protect those who cannot protect themselves.
I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.