Studio Ghibli Films Airing at MFA from Feb.1-19

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Studio Ghibli Films Airing at MFA from Feb.1-19

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I found out that at the Museum Of Fine Arts, in the Remis Auditorium, they will be airing 14 Studio Ghibli films that were produced from the years 1984-2008 from Feb. 1st-19th. All movies will be in Japanese w/English subtitles, except for "My Neighbor Totoro" on Feb. 4th and "The Cat Returns" on Feb. 12th, which will be English dubbed. Here is a link to the schedule:

http://www.mfa.org/programs/series/cast ... dio-ghibli
Master of NERV
Dedicated Poster

Re: Studio Ghibli Films Airing at MFA from Feb.1-19

Post by Master of NERV »

Thanks for the heads up! I heard this show might be traveling, but I didn't expect to see it in Boston so soon after leaving NYC. Already have tickets for Only Yesterday and The Ocean Waves, the two films without a DVD R1 or Blu Region A release. Hope to see some AB regulars there!
AB 2003-2023 -- pre-reged for 2024!
2006, '12, '13: Commander Ikari (Evangelion)
2007: Dr. Akai (Maburaho)
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Re: Studio Ghibli Films Airing at MFA from Feb.1-19

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

You are VERY welcome for the info. ^_^

This past Sunday I saw a promo poster there for the Ghibli movies (I had gone to see "FMA: The Sacred Star Of Milos" at the MFA that day). After I got back home, I looked it up, and that's what it is. :D

Still working on getting tickets/transportation to the movies I want to go see...