4th Annual Sailsbury Beach Reunion Party!

Planning to attend another convention or anime event and looking for friends to hang out with or join your cosplay group? This is the place for attendee discussion. This is not a place for other conventions' staff to post their announcements.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

From the Facebook link:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115788301789940

OUR 4TH ANNUAL SALISBURY ANIME BOSTON BEACH PARTY REUNION!!!

This event will be held from 12-6 on Saturday, August 14th at the Salisbury Beach State Reservation like usual.

The cost I believe is $9 to get in, that was the cost last year so I don't know if it's changed. I doubt it'll be more than $10 though but make sure you bring money regardless. Carpooling is also recommended.

WE WILL MEET AT THE VERY LAST PARKING LOT OF THE RESERVATION. After you pay the entry fee, you will drive all the way down to the end of the street and you will see the very last parking lot. It has a playground and also a small pavilion near it.

IF the parking lot is full, make sure you park in the lot to the left of the last lot, which is the 2nd parking lot. This happened last year since the last lot was full so if that happens again then make sure you park in the 2nd lot instead. My car is a grey oldsmobile with a bunch of bumper stickers, and I will also be wearing my anime boston shirt as well if you're looking for me.

COSPLAY IS NOT RECOMMENDED, mainly because we are on a beach with other people, and plus we're going in the water too so I doubt you'll want to go in the water cosplaying anyway :P

In terms of people taking the train, I can give rides to people that want to be picked up coming to Newburyport, but I think other people might be giving rides too. If you need a ride though, call my cell phone. However, my contract is expiring soon for my cell phone so i can't give out my number at this moment, so stay updated for that.

Depending on how many people show up, we will most likely go out to eat after, either to Friendly's in Amesbury, Chili's in Seabrook, or Applebee's in Seabrook. Make sure you bring money regardless.

NOTE: WE WILL NOT BE GOING TO THE BOARDWALK PART OF SALISBURY BEACH!!! We are ONLY meeting up at the Salisbury Beach Reservation and NOWHERE ELSE. We don't want another mix-up like we had in 2008 :P

DIRECTIONS:

From Rte. 95: Take exit 58A to Newburyport and the intersection with Rte. 110 east. Follow Rte. 110 East to Salisbury and the intersection with Rte. 1a North. Turn right on Rte. 1a and follow it 2 miles to the Park entrance on the right.

From Rte. 495: Take Rte. 495 to exit 55 and the intersection with Rte. 110. Follow Rte 110 East to Salisbury and the intersection with Rte. 1a north. Follow Rte. 1a north approximately 2 miles to the Park entrance on the right.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Hope to see ya all there!!! :D
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

FYI _____ the date has been changed to Aug 28th Sat instead