Post all links to VIDEOS here

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

joedono
Webmaster Supreme

Post all links to VIDEOS here

Post by joedono »

Please post all links to your videos or video web sites here in this thread. This way people can find them all in one place!

To prevent the forum from becoming cluttered with hundreds of video threads, any new thread created in order to post a link to videos will be locked or deleted. All video links should be posted here instead.
Joe Zusi
Webmaster

"Maybe I'm a lion"
Swordsncarrots
AB Staff

Re: Post all links to VIDEOS here

Post by Swordsncarrots »

Is there any chance the pre-show videos will be uploaded? I was told I was in one of them but I didn't get to see it!
Katy Mastrocola
Graphic Designer, Publications Staff
Dragonrider1227
Expert Poster

Post by Dragonrider1227 »

Does anyone have footage of Cosplay Chess? Especially the battle royale finale? I was in it as Astro Boy and would love to show my friends who couldn't be there.
Drama Finalist 2015 A Boy In Funny Red Boots
Fun/Comedy Finalist 2019 The Hero We Need
Selestyl
Determined Poster

Post by Selestyl »

Dragonrider1227 wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:28 am Does anyone have footage of Cosplay Chess? Especially the battle royale finale? I was in it as Astro Boy and would love to show my friends who couldn't be there.
Hey Astro Boy! In years past, there's been a dedicated uploader who typically uploads chess. I'm not sure if they recorded it this year, but I'm sure someone got it and will upload it soon! I want to see it as well!
2023 Lineup:

Luigi - Luigi’s Mansion
Joker - Persona 5
Barnaby Brooks Jr. - Tiger and Bunny
Dragonrider1227
Expert Poster

Post by Dragonrider1227 »

Thanks for replying. I do know most years someone records up on the balcony but I didn't see anyone with a camera up there this year. The lights were bright though so I may have missed something. I did see some people recording near the front row so yeah, I'm sure eventually someone will upload. I'm just eager to show my friends and dad who couldn't be there
Drama Finalist 2015 A Boy In Funny Red Boots
Fun/Comedy Finalist 2019 The Hero We Need
Nuno89
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Nuno89 »

AhriFox
AB Staff

Post by AhriFox »

Cosplay Music Video CMV
dragonmastr
I'm new!

Post by dragonmastr »

I uploaded a bunch of videos to my YouTube channel. Videos include Cherami Leigh's Q&A panel, Anime Unscripted event, Christopher R. Sabat Q&A panel, the Sailor Moon panel, Sword Art Online English Dub Premiere Guest Q&A panel, Johnny Yong Bosch Q&A panel, Michelle Ruff Q&A panel, Robbie Daymond Q&A panel, and the Voice Actors Round Table Q&A panel.

http://www.youtube.com/dragonmastrVids
NorfKhazad
Experienced Poster

Post by NorfKhazad »

It's taking some time to get these videos uploaded this year, as I'm in the middle of a crazy period at work, however here is the complete Masquerade in 1080p as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfecfIOuP2M

Chess and the Lip Sync Battle will follow later this week.

There were some concerns with security regarding filming on the balcony this year, that's why you didn't see me up there.
Cru
I'm new!

Post by Cru »

The fire alarm may have been a disturbance for some but for others it was a time to dab.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJGJuaArCwc
hello I am cru. <3
xmakoto
Getting the hang of this...

Post by xmakoto »