Cosplay Skit Pepole Needed (Undertale)

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

Thatgamermal
Getting the hang of this...

Cosplay Skit Pepole Needed (Undertale)

Post by Thatgamermal »

Hi me and my friend are going as frisk and chara we need a troiel,sans,papyurs,undyne, and alphys for our skit please respond if your interested
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Re: Cosplay Skit Pepole Needed (Undertale)

Post by kiarrens »

1. Undertale is an American game so it wouldn't be eligible for the Masquerade, and...

2. Masquerade applications are closed for the year.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
foreverfinn
Veteran Poster

Post by foreverfinn »

Hey I know this was old but I saw it and... If I'm correct, last year's intro for either the death match or chess or something was an undertale parody (not cosplayers, just smt played) and I was confused abt that, I thought it wasn't allowed?
AB 2018 Cosplay Lineup

Thursday: ???
Friday: ??? / ???
Saturday: Wonderful Rush Rin Hoshizora (Love Live!) performing with Shining Sky Idol Project / ???
Sunday: Cheer Nozomi Tojo (Love Live!)

Next Con

???

Instagram

@forever.withyoursoul
sohopefully
AB Alumni

Post by sohopefully »

foreverfinn wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:43 am Hey I know this was old but I saw it and... If I'm correct, last year's intro for either the death match or chess or something was an undertale parody (not cosplayers, just smt played) and I was confused abt that, I thought it wasn't allowed?
Hello, and thank you for your question!

The preshow content videos are not created, produced, or run by the Cosplay Games Department. These are videos made by another department for Hall D and Main Events. I am in the process of determining who is responsible for that content and directing them to this post so they can answer your question.

Cosplay Games and Masquerade have and must maintain (for legal reasons) a policy of accepting only cosplays that originate from Japanese media sources. Lyndsey's comment that we cannot accept Undertale characters and skits still stands.
Hope Middleton
Cosplay Games Coordinator - 2017-2018
Masquerade Staff - 2016
Chibi Zone Coordinator - 2015
Attendee 2003-2014