Homestuck Saturday Photoshoot/Meetup 2017

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

skyvliss
I'm new!

Homestuck Saturday Photoshoot/Meetup 2017

Post by skyvliss »

On Saturday there will be a Homestuck photo shoot at 1pm on the first floor! It will be in the same location as last year, under the escalators and in the corner with all the windows. A standard photo shoot will be held there, along with a game of spin the faygo for those who stay after. (This will only be with hugs, not kisses. All who are not comfortable with hugs can watch or ask for a fist bump.) The shoot is fairly early this year so those in other fandoms will have time to attend other meetups. All rules will be announced at the start of the shoot, and a Facebook event will be up soon! Because it will be April fools, the trickster group will be running the photoshoot.
Hope to see you all there! :)

EDIT: This previously said 1 am, which was a major typeo, the shoot is at 1 PM!! so sorry omg
Last edited by skyvliss on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AB 2017 Lineup
Friday Pidge
Saturday: Pidge
Night: Pj Pidge
Sunday: Calliope all day
kukukk_13
I'm new!

Homestuck 2017?

Post by kukukk_13 »

Hey!

Every year I try to find the remaining homestuck cosplayers that attend anime Boston and see if there are any meetups or photoshoots happening. If you know of any place people tend to gather or plan to meet up this year that would be awesome. I could always just walk around the con also and ask random trolls I find haha Hanging out with fellow Homestucks always makes my con great.
electronicmitten
I'm new!

Re: Homestuck Saturday Photoshoot/Meetup 2017

Post by electronicmitten »

Hello! Quick question, you said 1 AM? If this is correct, do you mean 1 am april 1st or 1am on april 2nd (as the 'saturday' schedule runs past midnight)?

Also, if I may I suggest that it not be in the wee hours of the morning, I know a lot of homestuck cosplayers that are younger and most of them can only stay until 11ish when their parents/guardian/ride home or to the hotel wants to leave.
kukukk_13
I'm new!

Post by kukukk_13 »

Oh awesome! Thank you so much. But is it really 1am? Or did you mean 1 pm?
skyvliss
I'm new!

Post by skyvliss »

Oh my, it seems I have made quite a large typeo, and I meant to say 1pm! I am so sorry for any confusion! ;;
AB 2017 Lineup
Friday Pidge
Saturday: Pidge
Night: Pj Pidge
Sunday: Calliope all day
eanxeon
I'm new!

Post by eanxeon »

We're doing a meet up right now (Friday 1:30) first floor by the prop entrance!