CLAMP Photoshoot and Meet-up

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

cookiesweet
Expert Poster

CLAMP Photoshoot and Meet-up

Post by cookiesweet »

Hello everyone! I know it's rather late in the game, considering the con is only a measly 3 week away but, I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in a CLAMP meet-up/photoshoot. I know there was one a few years back that I was unable to attend so I would love to see one this year especially considering the theme and how many wonderful classics CLAMP has produce for us. Of course this includes animes like XXXholic, Chobits,Card Captor, and so many more which will give a chance to not only meet people from the same anime as you but a wide variety of people from related animes since CLAMP tends to reuse characters. If anyone is interested please let me know! :D
Anime Boston 2013 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor Sakura
Anime Boston 2014 Kirakishou from Rozen Maiden

Anime Boston 2015 Nui Harime from Kill La Kill
Anime Boston 2016 Belldandy from Oh My Goddess and Amulet Heart from Shugo Chara
Anime Boston 2017 Sakura Kinomoto from CardCaptor and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess
Anime Boston 2018Goddess Madoka from Madoka Magica and Blossom from PowerPuff Girls
Anime Boston 2019 Kikyo from Inuyasha, Mori-Senpai from OHSHC, and Lum from Urusei Yatsura
bulletdancer
Experienced Poster

Re: CLAMP Photoshoot and Meet-up

Post by bulletdancer »

I'll be pretty much doing an all CLAMP weekend this year. Bringing back classic Syaoran from CCS, but also have some Angelic Layer love to spread around. Which costume really depends on what time any meetup happens, but i don't have a planned schedule yet for when i will be in either of the costumes.

AB 2009 - Hercule: Dragonball Z
AB 2010 - Waka: Okami
AB 2012 - FoMar: Phantasy Star Online
AB 2013 - Twilight Suzuka: Outlaw Star
AB 2015 - Princess Eiricka, Bride version: Fire Emblem Awakening
AB 2016 - Syaoran Li: Card Captor Sakura and Victorious Morgana: League of Legends
AB 2017 - Light Speed Suzuka: Angelic Layer
AB 2018 - Cid Raines - FFXII
AB 2019 - Cordelia Randgriz - Valkyria Chronicles
AB 2022 - Medicine Seller - Mononoke
AB 2023 - Somnacanth Armor - MH Rise
nekusudo
Getting the hang of this...

Post by nekusudo »

I'm actually going to be hosting a meetup on Saturday at 1:30 PM! I'll be cosplaying Fai D Fluorite for it
Here's the Facebook link for the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/194563784360479/
ember711
I'm new!

Post by ember711 »

I can't wait to see everyone, my friend and I are planning to do a clamp cosplay specially because of april 1st. we love that a lot of clamps characters share that day as a birthday
Cyeshinni
I'm new!

Post by Cyeshinni »

I'll be cosplay Sakura-hime that day! I'm excited to meet up with all of you!!