Fate Photo Shoot

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2017.

Moderators: Nyuu, MandaTifa

gitzenm
I'm new!

Fate Photo Shoot

Post by gitzenm »

Hey guys I've never organized a photo shoot but I'd like to get one going for Fate cosplayers. I know you guys are out there but maybe we can get a time set and a photographer? If someone else knows how this works then by all means organize something yourself and let me know otherwise I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thank you and may the grail be with you.
aromano92
I'm new!

Re: Fate Photo Shoot

Post by aromano92 »

I'm not sure how to get in touch with anyone, but I'm interested in the shoot! I'll be cosplaying as Caster from UBW!
AB 2017 plan
Saturday: Aqua (from fanart) --Kingdom Hearts -- 70%
Sunday: Caster -- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works -- 40%
Back ups: MC -- Mystic Messenger -- 0%
Lust -- FMA -- 100%
Juicysun23
I'm new!

Post by Juicysun23 »

I will be cosplaying as Emiya Shirou. May or May not bring ghetto swords.
ShiroKyo13
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ShiroKyo13 »

Not too sure how to get in touch with anyone, unfortunately, but I'm also interested in the shoot. Planning to be UBW Gilgamesh most of the weekend.
Maxmilian626
I'm new!

Post by Maxmilian626 »

I talked to the person running it last year regarding running the photoshoot/gathering. It seems no one is doing that, so I'm trying to pick up the mantle.

Just to set something arbitrary, would Friday 9 PM in front of where PF Chang's used to be work for people? We could always change the time/place depending on availability (last year we ended up moving a lot, right above the main entrance of Hynes, I believe.

Well, let me know! It seems like there aren't as many TM cosplayers this year.

On a side note, I'll be cosplaying as Gilgamesh (Zero) with full armor.
ShiroKyo13

Post by ShiroKyo13 »

I'm glad to hear you're trying to pick up the mantle for the photoshoot/gathering.

Where is where PF Chang's used to be, if I may ask? I usually commute a few hours to get to the con, and I'm not too used to the area, because I do it occasionally, at most.
greenpixie12

Post by greenpixie12 »

I'm going to be cosplaying as Saber (black suit) on Sunday so I'm sad to be missing this. If I didn't have another photoshoot in a different cosplay on Friday, I'd be joining you guys. Have fun!
Maxmilian626
I'm new!

Post by Maxmilian626 »

Actually, there's a dedicated cosplay gathering place this year. The Fenway Ballroom in the Hilton Hotel. That might be easier to find/set up.

So let's say Fenway Ballroom in the Hilton Hotel, at 7 PM? It seems like we wouldn't be bothering too many people at that point.
ShiroKyo13

Post by ShiroKyo13 »

I see. Well, that does sound easier to find/set up, honestly, so I think that'll work perfectly.

I should be able to find it, so Fenway Ballroom at the Hilton Hotel at 7, it is, I suppose.
gitzenm
I'm new!

Post by gitzenm »

So this photo shoot is at 7 on Friday?
RaginRaven

Post by RaginRaven »

Did you guys ended up doIng the meet up? I wasn't able to cosplay Friday but I also didn't see many fate cosplayers Saturday and Sunday that I was sad I didn't knew about this gathering at all.
ShiroKyo13

Post by ShiroKyo13 »

We did do it. A few people showed up. We were waiting to see if anyone else would show up a while before we did much, though.